Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Americano - 38,629,303 (+101,800) BIGGEST DAY EVER

oh wow and I havent seen too many tiktoks with the song. I wonder if 200K is possible

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

why the rise? :WAP:

puss in boots https://www.tiktok.com/music/Americano-5000000001472271997 

 

4 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

oh wow and I havent seen too many tiktoks with the song. I wonder if 200K is possible

hardly, even GH didnt reach 200k and it had a broader reach, americano is currently only used in puss in boots edits 

1 hour ago, BadMonster96 said:

Gaga saying 'Glitter and Grease' as 'Clitoris' in the song is so genius to me

 

RUB THAT GLITTER AND GREASE AROUND

RUB THAT CLITORIS AROUND

RUB THAT, GLITTER AND GREASE, AROUND 

Wait :jonny5: she's a genius

30 minutes ago, Bojana said:

puss in boots https://www.tiktok.com/music/Americano-5000000001472271997 

 

hardly, even GH didnt reach 200k and it had a broader reach, americano is currently only used in puss in boots edits 

well, a win is a win. I hope it can stabilaze above 100k 

1 hour ago, BadMonster96 said:

Gaga saying 'Glitter and Grease' as 'Clitoris' in the song is so genius to me

 

RUB THAT GLITTER AND GREASE AROUND

RUB THAT CLITORIS AROUND

RUB THAT, GLITTER AND GREASE, AROUND 

the way she had so many clever word plays back in the good fun days before the kindnesspunk thingy kicked in

7 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Wait I got it wrong it was February 2018 Bad Romance hit 200m and The Cure was March 2018. This was her most streamed songs on March 4th 2018:

 

Bad Romance - 203,299,590

Poker Face - 200,479,839

The Cure - 200,178,378

Million Reasons - 196,411,846

Applause - 168,684,326

Telephone - 152,468,795

Just Dance - 128,810,963

Perfect Illusion - 113,287,147

Do What U Want - 110,111,429

Born This Way - 108,317,472

Alejandro - 99,870,806

Paparazzi - 81,744,449

 

 

This is so crazy :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Wait I got it wrong it was February 2018 Bad Romance hit 200m and The Cure was March 2018. This was her most streamed songs on March 4th 2018:

 

Bad Romance - 203,299,590

Poker Face - 200,479,839

The Cure - 200,178,378

Million Reasons - 196,411,846

Applause - 168,684,326

Telephone - 152,468,795

Just Dance - 128,810,963

Perfect Illusion - 113,287,147

Do What U Want - 110,111,429

Born This Way - 108,317,472

Alejandro - 99,870,806

Paparazzi - 81,744,449

 

 

Tinashe numbers I can’t believe this :rip:

I remember celebrating GarGar's first song to pass 300M on Spotify when her peers were easily scoring 400M+ songs left and right :deadbanana4:

Wait I didn't realize that the K-Pop thread was reset and we're back to being the biggest base thread again. Slay.

 

GagaOscarJ(1).thumb.gif.6487efa4af70caaa

girl i remember celebrating when Applause was her first to reach 100M sjsjsjs 

 

must've been 2015 ish? whew 

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Anyway, yes Americano yes BTW yes BLASTOISE:clap:

What's the next BTW track to stabilise over 100k? The fact that we can unironically ask this :jonny5:

24 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

What's the next BTW track to stabilise over 100k? The fact that we can unironically ask this :jonny5:

Hopefully we'll see more unexpected viral songs, I mean maybe someone could've expected Americano being used on TikTok because of Puss in Boots, but I've never expected to hear Government Hooker. Though, it seems that viral video didnt do anything for Scheiße,once again and I've seen it reposted on instagram and tiktok...

it's weird how much people hate Stupid Love. it's a fun bop.

Born This Way having 6 songs doing over 100k daily streams and 3 of them being non-singles:jonny:

 

such A CLASSIC album!

wow I've listened to Stupid Cacamila Cabello on repeat for an hour now and I am enjoying it

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-21.gif

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.