Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

 

Hello everyone! I’m a huge Gaga stan and I’m so excited to be here. I’ve lurked ATRL on and off as life allows going back to 2013 i.e. Applause v. Roar. I’ve been active on and off on other forums (GGD, Popa911) going back to 2014, so forums aren’t new to me. Lady Gaga is my #1. :bird:
 

What's your name? Modern Ecstasy
Stan list? Lady Gaga. Then other artists that I like on varying levels in no particular order: ABBA, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Cher, The Chicks, Dua Lipa, Kacey Musgraves, Katy Perry, Madonna, Rihanna, Taylor Swift. Many others that I probably missed.

Favorite performer? Lady Gaga

Arts or charts? Arts, but charts are always nice too 
How did you come across ATRL? I’ve lurked the forum for years going back to 2013 Applause v. Roar

What are your preferred pronouns? he/him
What music are you into? Pop music is my main, but I’ll listen to most anything wide-ranging. Grew up listening to anything from pop to rock to country etc.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of music? Work keeps me quite busy. Love spending time with my boyfriend, my cats, traveling, playing on my Switch, watching tv/movies, and reading.

Welcome king! Applause v.s. Roar was a moment in time. AP era in general really seperated the wheat from the chaff. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, Sugden said:

these numbers, the way she is smashing while doing nothing :rip: also they created a dance for bad romance on tiktok we might have a new viral :rip:

 

xar7yPk.jpg

Government Hooker sneak! 

 

John F. Kennedy, let me hear you squeal, baby

2 hours ago, DockDock said:

https://twitter.com/lippredicts/status/1614413115432615937/photo/3



Prediction Bloody Mary at #60  +6 this week, riseeeeeeee

Another week selling +40k copies, smash hit :gaycatina1:

9 hours ago, Sugden said:

these numbers, the way she is smashing while doing nothing :rip: also they created a dance for bad romance on tiktok we might have a new viral :rip:

 

xar7yPk.jpg

PIss being her only lead that is OUT. Truly the LOWEST point of her career. What's its daily streams? I bet less than 100k

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

12 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

PIss being her only lead that is OUT. Truly the LOWEST point of her career. What's its daily streams? I bet less than 100k

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

 

Where do you see Stupid Turd?

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

22 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Where do you see Stupid Turd?

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Me forgetting about that abysmal song says a lot about it 

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

See when you choose a screamo as the lead this happens, not just once but twice. AND in a row

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Me forgetting about that abysmal song says a lot about it 

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

See when you choose a screamo as the lead this happens, not just once but twice. AND in a row

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Shallow was actually a smasha though. Her screaming made for an iconic bridge

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

2 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Shallow was actually a smasha though. Her screaming made for an iconic bridge

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Shallow is screaming done right. Just like Diamond Heart.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

We need Liddos on Twitter to start posting different performances other than the VMAs one. What about the Sound of Music tribute? Dance in the Dark at the Brits? Much Music Awards 2009? The Super Bowl? Let's think for a minute. 

 

tenor.gif

Edited by Blade Runner

13 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Shallow is screaming done right. Just like Diamond Heart.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Diamond Heart an underrated album track and tour opener that hits just right.

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

We need Liddos on Twitter to start posting different performances other than the VMAs one. What about the Sound of Music tribute? Dance in the Dark at the Brits? Much Music Awards 2009? The Super Bowl? Let's think for a minute. 

 

judging-fish.gif

I agree. Posting the same iconic one over and over diminishes the other amazing performances.

judging-fish.gif

 

Edited by Modern Ecstasy

we should post this forGAGAten performance more so that people can remember it

 

Edited by truthteller

4 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

 

Hello everyone! I’m a huge Gaga stan and I’m so excited to be here. I’ve lurked ATRL on and off as life allows going back to 2013 i.e. Applause v. Roar. I’ve been active on and off on other forums (GGD, Popa911) going back to 2014, so forums aren’t new to me. Lady Gaga is my #1. :bird:
 

What's your name? Modern Ecstasy
Stan list? Lady Gaga. Then other artists that I like on varying levels in no particular order: ABBA, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Cher, The Chicks, Dua Lipa, Kacey Musgraves, Katy Perry, Madonna, Rihanna, Taylor Swift. Many others that I probably missed.

Favorite performer? Lady Gaga

Arts or charts? Arts, but charts are always nice too 
How did you come across ATRL? I’ve lurked the forum for years going back to 2013 Applause v. Roar

What are your preferred pronouns? he/him
What music are you into? Pop music is my main, but I’ll listen to most anything wide-ranging. Grew up listening to anything from pop to rock to country etc.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of music? Work keeps me quite busy. Love spending time with my boyfriend, my cats, traveling, playing on my Switch, watching tv/movies, and reading.

Welcome!

 

I love having new Liddos around :gaygacat3:

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

PIss being her only lead that is OUT. Truly the LOWEST point of her career. What's its daily streams? I bet less than 100k

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

 

like 40k

You bring me to a new dimension

Captivated all my attention

I hold the lock, you own the key

To a brand new reality

 

:WAP:

Just listened to Born This Way in full for the first time in a while and every time it still blows me away, a genuine masterpiece. The fact that it’s able to transition so seamlessly from pop to techno to rock and glam metal and still feel cohesive is insane. Really don’t think we’re ever gonna get another album like it. LG7 needs to be rock in some shape or form. 

 

1835614d05ffcc1639e67214e28c8ece710105f6

 

36 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Lord have mercy

 

Our standard are quite high these days. 
Perfect Illusion is the definition of a bomb, but it could do much worse than that :rip: 
 

Perfect Illusion - 46,048
Million Reasons -  347,306

Joanne (album) - 527,495


—————————

 

Witness - 219,000

 

 

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

We need Liddos on Twitter to start posting different performances other than the VMAs one. What about the Sound of Music tribute? Dance in the Dark at the Brits? Much Music Awards 2009? The Super Bowl? Let's think for a minute. 

 

tenor.gif

Agree!

Let's begin with this one, considered as one of the best Star Spangled renditions ever :clap3:

 

 

 

The TALENT pouring from every hole :worship:

 

Welcome to the new members :bird:

Inb4 they're Almost Home and Fnooky new accounts

 

judging-fish.gif

 

Gaga has amazing performances throughout the BTW era. Applause at the VMAs in 2013 as well. They don't have to be necessarily from the latest years, you just have to dig them a bit or know about them.

6 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

 

Hello everyone! I’m a huge Gaga stan and I’m so excited to be here. I’ve lurked ATRL on and off as life allows going back to 2013 i.e. Applause v. Roar. I’ve been active on and off on other forums (GGD, Popa911) going back to 2014, so forums aren’t new to me. Lady Gaga is my #1. :bird:
 

What's your name? Modern Ecstasy
Stan list? Lady Gaga. Then other artists that I like on varying levels in no particular order: ABBA, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Cher, The Chicks, Dua Lipa, Kacey Musgraves, Katy Perry, Madonna, Rihanna, Taylor Swift. Many others that I probably missed.

Favorite performer? Lady Gaga

Arts or charts? Arts, but charts are always nice too 
How did you come across ATRL? I’ve lurked the forum for years going back to 2013 Applause v. Roar

What are your preferred pronouns? he/him
What music are you into? Pop music is my main, but I’ll listen to most anything wide-ranging. Grew up listening to anything from pop to rock to country etc.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of music? Work keeps me quite busy. Love spending time with my boyfriend, my cats, traveling, playing on my Switch, watching tv/movies, and reading.

finally! welcome bebs! :cold5:

24 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Perfect Illusion - 46,048
Million Reasons -  347,306

Joanne (album) - 527,495
—————————

Witness - 219,000

 

 

:rip:

Edited by kendoll2001

Just had a dream where the only droplet we received this year is a stripped back ballad featuring Alicia Keys collab as they both sing about women empowerment as they always do

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.