Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I never was the kind of girl
That's naturally sure when it comes to love, oh no
I was insecure, INSECYOOOOOOOOO
 
giphy.gif
 
But when it comes to you and me
I can't deny this feeling inside
Oh no, I never felt like this before
This before, no, no, no
 
tenor.gif?itemid=13239617
 
I'm seeing all the signs from above
I'm gonna be the one that he loves
I was made for loving him
The Fashion of his Love
 
giphy.gif
  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I wonder if that tweet gives Schiesse a bump or is twitter completely irrelevant

 

WgFrKkq.gif

The way the "queer" crowd was dead at last night's party when Perfect Illusion, Rain on Me and Aura came on

 

They were bopping to G.U.Y. though, and Britney Spears' hits 

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Jan 13, 2023 | Spotify Global Chart

#41 (-1) Bloody Mary  2,224,266 (+83k)

#142 (-5) Shallow  1,193,692 (+37k)



Both increasing in streams (positions drop is due to new music friday)

 

9OCEXMl.gif

 

 

BM back to 2.2M, Shallah almost 1.2M filtered oh wow

 

 

 

WE BACK TO  STABLE 2.2 M, SHALLAH RISING

9OCEXMl.gif

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

Oh maybe, I don't know, but its stats are pretty tragic for a single from the Fame era. :rip:

 

France — 74,000[134]
Canada (Music Canada)[38] 2× Platinum 80,000*
United States (RIAA)[32] 3× Platinum 2,670,000[33]
New Zealand (RMNZ)[42] Gold 7,500*
United Kingdom (BPI)[47] Gold 400,000double-dagger
Australia (ARIA)[40] Platinum 70,000^

 

Even Judas and Million Reasons were bigger and more global in terms of certifications.

It was overshadowed by Paparazzi in most countries, and once it was released in the UK after Paparazzi, Bad Romance overshadowed it :rip:

Maybe not totally pure jazz genre, but JFAD will have covers for sure, probably different genres depending on the scene which would be the best.

A scene with a jazz song and another with a rock one would be a collapse and fit the 'folie' theme.

If she’s doing jazz (which I love) I hope it’s artistic and real jazz instead of wintery showtunes

Why buy a TTH slot when you can buy the algorithm?
 

pYeFhip.gif

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

 

 

OMG OMG OMG 

Warner Bros movie "Juliet" 

 

wink-wandavision.gif

"visual effects unit" too, just reminded me that this is Gaga's first huge budget, VFX-heavy movie too :jonny6:

 

ope hype cancelled

 

Edited by WildAmerican

6 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

reminder that Enigma is the best song of Chromatica. (an opinion I've held since the first day I listened to it)

Agreed! :clap3:

Will the official impact date really help Bloody Mary at all? Radio updates are always so confusing to me so I can never actually discern what is good vs bad :heart:

Gaga might actually win a Grammy for HMH. 
All of these regional wins are getting me hyped 

 

Bruno is still the favorite to win, but it missed best pop duo/group performance. Meaning that it is not fully undeniable. 
 

1 hour ago, Kevin Parker said:

If she’s doing jazz (which I love) I hope it’s artistic and real jazz instead of wintery showtunes

It's definitely not gonna be a C2C or L4S kind of soundtrack, the movie is still dark and about madness, there will be a dark twist on songs, I can see maybe one of the first musical sequence having a famous jazz cover, but then I can see them using more darker songs, even rock, dark or sad classics, which would be the best scenario showcasing Gaga being able of pulling multiple genres.

Also like I said already I can see mash up of songs like in 'Mouline Rouge'.

these numbers, the way she is smashing while doing nothing :rip: also they created a dance for bad romance on tiktok we might have a new viral :rip:

 

xar7yPk.jpg

I saw in another thread that she has 3/5 of the most streamed 00s female songs atm is that true

Vroom Vroom

Gaga feels more culturally relevant now in Jan 2023 than she did in 2021 (BTW 10th anniversary, Dawn of Chromatica) and 2022 (Hold My Hand). :dies:

 

Kinda feels like we're in the middle of a secret Gaga renaissance with her entire catalog smashing.

49 minutes ago, Sugden said:

these numbers, the way she is smashing while doing nothing :rip: also they created a dance for bad romance on tiktok we might have a new viral :rip:

 

xar7yPk.jpg

BTW dominance :jonny3:

46 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I saw in another thread that she has 3/5 of the most streamed 00s female songs atm is that true

Vroom Vroom

Streaming elixir

 

EEC2D03B-6A61-4ED8-9651-6602C0855873.thu 

52 minutes ago, Sugden said:

these numbers, the way she is smashing while doing nothing :rip: also they created a dance for bad romance on tiktok we might have a new viral :rip:

 

xar7yPk.jpg

all of her listenable albums respresented in the top 10 :clap3:

Vroom Vroom

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.