Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Speaking of Jazz, I'd love to see jazz covers and reimagined versions of some of her classics on JFAD tbh. Paparazzi and Bad Romance would eat. I don't think miss Gar would mix popstarGa and actressGa together again though :monkey:

 

!!

 

I wish she dropped a jazz version album of her hits. I’m interested to see how she would do songs like Alejandro, Love Game, and TEOG. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!

 

I wish she dropped a jazz version album of her hits. I’m interested to see how she would do songs like Alejandro, Love Game, and TEOG. 

Same :jonny:I would really love this idea. I've been wanting it for years and especially after Jazz&Piano started.

37 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

With a jazz pianist. 

That's actually her longtime friend and member of Brian Newman's quintet, Alex Smith. He's played alongside her quite a few times.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrIx6O2w6jNLCgppGuyiT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuRDu6C5d7ihAtkYIU7sC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyB-CoL9ioqI9zwDMLcgN

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Applesauce 546,422 (+19.1k) :WAP:

 

Americano 82,332 (+5.6k) :WAP:

1 minute ago, Zaram said:

Please no more jazz :biblio: 

ENOUGH

honestly this if it's just gonna be more covers

6A1096E5-D065-40C5-BA9B-19EA7AD51F84.thu

47 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Hmm I doubt we'll get set pics of Harleen/Harley tbh. Probably more Joker leaks. But I hope I'm wrong :clownny:

when its only joker pics and rumor of joaqin hating gaga and refusing to work with her start :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, babyforlife said:

Yeah i still remember LoveGame was so forgotten and it only got like 50k streams daily until it went semi-viral last year and getting above 250k now… GH also very stable currently out streaming Stupid Love :toofunny3:

To be fair LoveGame never made any noise outside NA, it was her first WW flop. 

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

FmZkDmCWAAAB1Hs?format=jpg&name=large 

 

 

nooooo im crying! :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Why is there a viral gaga related tweet every few days? 

Edited by Bojana

8 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

To be fair LoveGame never made any noise outside NA, it was her first WW flop. 

I think it was quite a hit in eastern Europe.

12 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Please no more jazz :biblio: 

ENOUGH

Unless it features Taehyung. We need those streams and clout.

 

WgFrKkq.gif

5 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

I think it was quite a hit in eastern Europe.

Oh maybe, I don't know, but its stats are pretty tragic for a single from the Fame era. :rip:

 

France — 74,000[134]
Canada (Music Canada)[38] 2× Platinum 80,000*
United States (RIAA)[32] 3× Platinum 2,670,000[33]
New Zealand (RMNZ)[42] Gold 7,500*
United Kingdom (BPI)[47] Gold 400,000double-dagger
Australia (ARIA)[40] Platinum 70,000^

 

Even Judas and Million Reasons were bigger and more global in terms of certifications.

Always Remember Us This Way +664K / BIGGEST UPDATE SINCE 2019

 

WgFrKkq.gif

17 minutes ago, Bojana said:
 

Why is there a viral gaga related tweet every few days? 

Because she is the MOMENT!

 

giphy.gif

Whew Applause going Judas viral. 500k+ daily confirmed for a long time :jonny5:

Insane how it's just song after song of hers going viral and staying stable. 

17 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Oh maybe, I don't know, but its stats are pretty tragic for a single from the Fame era. :rip:

 

France — 74,000[134]
Canada (Music Canada)[38] 2× Platinum 80,000*
United States (RIAA)[32] 3× Platinum 2,670,000[33]
New Zealand (RMNZ)[42] Gold 7,500*
United Kingdom (BPI)[47] Gold 400,000double-dagger
Australia (ARIA)[40] Platinum 70,000^

 

Even Judas and Million Reasons were bigger and more global in terms of certifications.

That's because LoveGame was a U.S centric single while Paparazzi was WW. Ironically, U.S is usually seen as more conservative :lmao:

 

"LoveGame" initially had been planned as the third single release in the UK, but when its lyrics and music video were deemed potentially controversial, it was decided that "Paparazzi" would be released instead.

7 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

BM and Flowers slaying the radio rn, it feels like 2013 again 

 

9OCEXMl.gif 

9OCEXMl.gif

21 minutes ago, Dad said:

This tweet gets 100k+ more likes everytime i see it :deadbanana:

 

 

What the ****, mega viral

 

9OCEXMl.gif

23 minutes ago, Dad said:

This tweet gets 100k+ more likes everytime i see it :deadbanana:

 

 

not 420k :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, infrared said:

That's because LoveGame was a U.S centric single while Paparazzi was WW. Ironically, U.S is usually seen as more conservative :lmao:

 

"LoveGame" initially had been planned as the third single release in the UK, but when its lyrics and music video were deemed potentially controversial, it was decided that "Paparazzi" would be released instead.

It was released in the UK in September 2009, peaked at #19 then disappeared. Brits can handle sexy music videos so I'm not sure that would have been the reason.

 

Either way Bad Romance came out the following month so I guess it didn't stand a chance.

 

WgFrKkq.gif

47 minutes ago, charot said:

Unless it features Taehyung. We need those streams and clout.

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I'm okay with that. :gaycat2:

Armys will stream it like hot cake, even though they probably dont even like it.

WgFrKkq.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.