Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Not really sure why people keep pushing that Nobody Like U song. It is a parody Backstreet Boys song. Parody songs rarely get nominated at the Oscars, look at Ariana’s Just Look Up. If a song from an animated movie got nominated, it would be Turn Up the Sunshine from the Minions movie. 
 

I am pretty optimistic that HMH is winning 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tea. And we can argue about ballads vs. pop until the cows come home, but ASIB was just truly great music. Beautiful lyrics, iron-clad melodies, timeless arrangements, career-best vocals. She served organic, non-GMO, farm-to-table quality. End of story.

 

spacer.png

Preach sis 

 

1.thumb.png.f1baf9325b27debd7ead5870b58d

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

You forgot:

 

 

perxepm.gif

That’s a little bit too cheesy for me 

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Not really sure why people keep pushing that Nobody Like U song. It is a parody Backstreet Boys song. Parody songs rarely get nominated at the Oscars, look at Ariana’s Just Look Up. If a song from an animated movie got nominated, it would be Turn Up the Sunshine from the Minions movie. 
 

I am pretty optimistic that HMH is winning 

It's probably bc of Billie being the reigning winner but same, and it's so cheesy :rip: but she does have a ton of connections + industry backing so who knows. One things for sure, that song is just not winning. Also, those who are trying to make RRR happen, it's not going to happen. Hang it up :rip:

 

I feel good about HMH's nom, and while it is certainly the current frontrunner, winning is dependent on a ton of factors. I think if BP2 puts out a decent song, it's theirs to lose. They also have a losing narrative from the last time around that they can turn into a winning one. But nonetheless, it's pretty exciting that it seems to be heading towards another Ga vs BP race so far :dies: there's still a long way to go though. We'll see how the critics circles are feeling first. Love your optimism though, keep spreading the good vibes sis :gaycat4:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

18 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I am pretty optimistic that HMH is winning 

I'm not at all optimistic. The Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack could have some songs that will challenge HMH, which will be a year old by the time the Oscar members vote.

People are already fuming at the idea of HMH winning, they're trying to find an alternative with pushing whatever they can.

I wouldn’t mind a ballad album if it has songs like Shallow, ARUTW, Speechless, No Way, Is That Alright?, etc as long as it doesn’t have uninspired fast food generic ballads like Hold My Hand which was so below Gaga’s capabilities in writing good ballads (still want the song to win an Oscar though). 

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

LG7 sonic palate: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Easily would be her best album. Make it happen, Gar!
 

 spacer.png

First, we free BloodP*p out of her basement, then we add Patti Smith - Gloria and David Bowie - Rock N Roll Suicide to the list

 

perxepm.gif 

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

People are already fuming at the idea of HMH winning, they're trying to find an alternative with pushing whatever they can.

I don't even want it to win. It's fine, but I'd prefer Gaga is just nominated so she has a stronger narrative for Joker 2.

We kinda don't need HMH to win though, a nomination would be enough.

 

perxepm.gif

Just now, Almodusa said:

I want her to win for BOTH

 

spacer.png

And that's on periodT

 

perxepm.gif

The Fame is the longest-charting international female album of all time in Austria with 199 weeks on charts. Next week it will complete 200 weeks on the official album charts in Austria :clap3:

 

The Fame is also the 19th most successful album of all time here in Austria

 

537-D40-F9-BA19-4-E9-F-AECD-694-C080-EF2

59 minutes ago, Katniss said:

ASIB songs are the most enjoyable Gaga songs since TFM for me... it had to be said.

 

1.thumb.png.f1baf9325b27debd7ead5870b58d

It’s ok to share opinions. That is one of the things I learned in the last year within a stan world. For me Chromatica is her best album. It all just comes to a personal opinion. Ain’t nothign wrong with that. 

33 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm not at all optimistic. The Black Panther: Wakanda Forever soundtrack could have some songs that will challenge HMH, which will be a year old by the time the Oscar members vote.

We know nothing about the BP soundtrack. The movie could potentially flop. I just can’t see it being as successful as the original. It is also very unlikely that BP2 will be as well received as Top Gun Maverick. 
 

I’m more concerned about the song that is connected to the new Avatar movie. Imagine if they get someone like Adele for it. HMH’s Oscar dreams would be over 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Sorry but I don’t want that Oscar to come within 10 feet of Gar. If she couldn’t even get a nom for HOG, imagine how hard it’ll be to win a 3rd Oscar for Best Actress, an award I NEED her to win.
 

Nvm the fact that HMH is one of the worst songs she’s ever released & incredibly underwhelming for the shoes it had to fill as the Top Gun love theme.

 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

On another note imagine Gar taking a note out of PJ Harvey’s book ala this classic for LG7 :ghostface:

 

 

21 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don't even want it to win. It's fine, but I'd prefer Gaga is just nominated so she has a stronger narrative for Joker 2.

Honestly I don't care much, if she wins good, otherwise it's not a big deal, it has been an awful year when it comes to awards, I don't have expectations.

Just posted my first TikTok :) 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF6V1PEN/

 

What‘s your TikTok @? I‘m looking for people to follow :) 

 

11 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

 

:dancehall2:

 

OSCAR WIN CONFIRMED

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

poor Ga tho

 

 

51 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The movie could potentially flop. I just can’t see it being as successful as the original. It is also very unlikely that BP2 will be as well received as Top Gun Maverick.

I doubt BP2 will flop. Maybe it'll do worse than the first, but... not an outright flop.

14 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

 

:dancehall2:

 

I guess he found out about her secret child

 

FfD_O8LWYAUmxTn?format=jpg&name=medium

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.