Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Cheetos said:

What are the odds she does some promo on Japanese tv? 

0

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

what are the odds she performs Let Love Down ever while she's living?

I hope the dark shades truly work for the girls, I've seen complains about darker shades everytime with every brand, only Rihanna's brand seem to work for them. 

Weeks in the Top 10 on Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums


The Fame: 440 (only left the Top 10 once)
Chromatica: 109
Born this Way: 93
The Fame Monster: 80
The Remix: 50
ARTPOP: 36
Born this Way The Remix: 5
Dawn Of Chromatica: 4

 

BoBPsXi.png

 

I really hope the foundations get good reviews. I'm so worried buyers are going to see the names and get confused because the HL "warm" is actually "cool" tones in other foundations. I don't understand why they decided to switch up the tones like that because when I think warm I need darker undertones but the new HL foundation is opposite. :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Weeks in the Top 10 on Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums


The Fame: 440 (only left the Top 10 once)
Chromatica: 109
Born this Way: 93
The Fame Monster: 80
The Remix: 50
ARTPOP: 36
Born this Way The Remix: 5
Dawn Of Chromatica: 4

 

BoBPsXi.png

 

Queen of electropop

BoBPsXi.png

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Queen of electropop

BoBPsXi.png

Also

 

Billboard 200

#128. The Fame (+1)

 

BoBPsXi.png

 

Chroma nowhere to be found

HMH rose in daily streams compared to last week. A +40k difference

 

BoBPsXi.png

28 minutes ago, scheibe said:

the tiktok gaga liked :rip:

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNcytfCn/

:deadbanana2: nOT her liking that

 

Miss gAr better pack it up and realize she will need to be touring for at least a decade more, Meth Rash ain't gonna take off like Fenty. 

4 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

We need an era with bare face looks because she looks stunning without all that heavy makeup she loves

 

Fba2hOHWIAUsm3q?format=jpg&name=large

 

I also think its interesting her specific shade is in the beige tones but then I remembered that Tara once said she used to be envious of Gaga because during their trip in 2012 to Brazil, her and DJWS turned red while Gaga turned golden tan :rofl: 

She looks amazing :flame:

 

19 minutes ago, Artur said:

HMH rose in daily streams compared to last week. A +40k difference

 

BoBPsXi.png

Digital version effect, if only the movie would be released on Netflix worldwide... However the song is lowkey serving legs, I was expecting to be totally dead by now some weeks ago. My goal was the song to reach 100M on Youtube and Spotify by the time of Oscars, but it's can reach 200M on Spotify if it remains stable, 150 on Youtube.

 

BoBPsXi.jpg

 

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I didn't realize the atomic shake gloss had such bad reviews on Sephora :deadbanana:  I don't think people understood how to apply it. 

Probably, on her website the reviews are all positive with people posting photos.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Digital version effect, if only the movie would be released on Netflix worldwide... However the song is lowkey serving legs, I was expecting to be totally dead by now some weeks ago. My goal was the song to reach 100M on Youtube and Spotify by the time of Oscars, but it's can reach 200M on Spotify if it remains stable, 150 on Youtube.

 

BoBPsXi.jpg

 

Some of us were expecting Shallow 2.0, but we may end up getting INLA 2.0, which would be great tbh

 

BoBPsXi.jpg

BLOODY MARY / +72.318

 

A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif

 

 

Over 70k on a Monday? :jonny5: 

 

Almost the same update as Friday :jonny5:

 

 Something is happening and we are two months away from Halloween.

Edited by Artur

50 minutes ago, Artur said:

Weeks in the Top 10 on Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums


The Fame: 440 (only left the Top 10 once)
Chromatica: 109
Born this Way: 93
The Fame Monster: 80
The Remix: 50
ARTPOP: 36
Born this Way The Remix: 5
Dawn Of Chromatica: 4

 

BoBPsXi.png

 

Wow :clap3:

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

Some of us were expecting Shallow 2.0, but we may end up getting INLA 2.0, which would be great tbh

 

BoBPsXi.jpg

The moment I heard the song I knew it wasn't going to be another 'Shallow', however there's clearly a small part of audience who likes the song otherwise it would be totally dead by now.

If you check the comments on Youtube there are always new comments from GP audience who went checking up and praising the song, maybe a special kind of  Oscar performance could give it a second wind, but I doubt.

 

18 minutes ago, Artur said:

BLOODY MARY / +72.318

 

A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif

 

 

Over 70k on a Monday? :jonny5: 

 

Almost the same update as Friday :jonny5:

 

 Something is happening and we are two months away from Halloween.

Dark music video directed by Steven Klein and Nick Knight coming I fear :duca:

 

FVzXNWu.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The moment I heard the song I knew it wasn't going to be another 'Shallow', however there's clearly a small part of audience who likes the song otherwise it would be totally dead by now.

If you check the comments on Youtube there are always new comments from GP audience who went checking up and praising the song, maybe a special kind of  Oscar performance could give it a second wind, but I doubt.

 

Yeah, I don't see a second wind happening either. :noparty: Kinda hate how no Gaga songs after TF became sleeper hits. With a few exceptions, they either smash right from the gate, or never do. Maybe because her team is more focused in peaks rather than longevity, idk.

 

They should've pushed HMH harder from the beginning. Its placement in the movie is not really good too. 100M in three months sounds nice though, specially when compared to other soundtracks who couldn't reach 20M after a year + Oscar nom. 

 

It's also doing really good on YouTube! 85M is kind of a big deal for English songs, and it stays stable with over 500k daily. :duca: 

 

53 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Another Doja shout-out :duca:

What is it?

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What is it?

The TikTok of her getting off the plane was playing Tia Tamera

5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Loving the promo shoots. Only complaint I've seen in the makeup world is how she named the shade undertones with the warm vs cool actually being switch and can confuse some people. 

MAC does it that way as well for some reason, their C (cool) range is yellow, and W (warm) pink/peachy. Other than that, the shade range looks really good. The almost white one :clap3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.