Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, scheibe said:

who’s billy b?

A makeup artist from TFM era.

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Yeah, I don't see a second wind happening either. :noparty: Kinda hate how no Gaga songs after TF became sleeper hits. With a few exceptions, they either smash right from the gate, or never do. Maybe because her team is more focused in peaks rather than longevity, idk.

 

They should've pushed HMH harder from the beginning. Its placement in the movie is not really good too. 100M in three months sounds nice though, specially when compared to other soundtracks who couldn't reach 20M after a year + Oscar nom. 

 

It's also doing really good on YouTube! 85M is kind of a big deal for English songs, and it stays stable with over 500k daily. :duca: 

 

Radio gave up on her after Applause…

11 minutes ago, scheibe said:

who’s billy b?

Gaga's make up artist during TFM era and the start of the BTW era

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkzOyBnMREuIiRcLFhFu8

DUAhwCUVAAAbKU3?format=jpg&name=small

DUAhwCTU8AAgJCx?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Iconic if you ask me :clap3:

12 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Gaga's make up artist during TFM era and the start of the BTW era

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkzOyBnMREuIiRcLFhFu8

DUAhwCUVAAAbKU3?format=jpg&name=small

DUAhwCTU8AAgJCx?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Iconic if you ask me :clap3:

where’s this king nowadays? I didn’t know he was the MUA of so many iconic moments 

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

:WAP:

The way she looks instantly younger/cuter and it's all because they edited down her top lip to give her bunny teeth prominence :monkey:

 

That and the fact that Sarah just cannot do eyebrows and has no idea how eyebrows are shaped. **** her I hate her ass!!111

46 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Gaga's make up artist during TFM era and the start of the BTW era

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkzOyBnMREuIiRcLFhFu8

DUAhwCUVAAAbKU3?format=jpg&name=small

DUAhwCTU8AAgJCx?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Iconic if you ask me :clap3:

Am I the only one who finds the make up from this era to be a little too heavy. I’m actually prefer Sarah’s stuff. When Sarah’s good, she’s good. 

31 minutes ago, scheibe said:

where’s this king nowadays? I didn’t know he was the MUA of so many iconic moments 

I'm not sure tbh but wherever he is i hope he's living his best life :WAP:

 

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The way she looks instantly younger/cuter and it's all because they edited down her top lip to give her bunny teeth prominence :monkey:

 

That and the fact that Sarah just cannot do eyebrows and has no idea how eyebrows are shaped. **** her I hate her ass!!111

Wait now that you mention it, what happened to her teeth? They used to be more prominent/bunny-like, they were so cute :chick3: 

He was a waiter sure...

 

 

I'm just bored i need to criticize someone :eli:

We need to give credit to Val Garland, she carried the Born This Way era make up on her shoulders. 

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm not sure tbh but wherever he is i hope he's living his best life :WAP:

 

Wait now that you mention it, what happened to her teeth? They used to be more prominent/bunny-like, they were so cute :chick3: 

I thought she had them shaved but it's just that the ****** up filler'd lips literally hide them :rip:

 

ladygagaselfiemaquiada.jpg

 

They're there when she doesn't overdo the top lip:

 

Der-wahre-Grund-warum-Lady-Gaga-das-College-abgebrochen-hat.jpg

lady-gaga-makeup.jpg

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I thought she had them shaved but it's just that the ****** up filler'd lips literally hide them :rip:

 

ladygagaselfiemaquiada.jpg

 

They're there when she doesn't overdo the top lip:

 

Der-wahre-Grund-warum-Lady-Gaga-das-College-abgebrochen-hat.jpg

lady-gaga-makeup.jpg

Hmmm makes sense, she had thinner lips back then :chick3:

29 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

He was a waiter sure...

 

 

I'm just bored i need to criticize someone :eli:

I mean...

 

 

He's also wearing a Cartier watch that costs 7k Euro in the cheapest model, so.... He's so dumb, the waiter story was so blatantly fake.

Can we stop posting social media terrorist Muhammad thank you

6 hours ago, Artur said:

BLOODY MARY / +72.318

 

A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif A7Jf2O3.gif

 

 

Over 70k on a Monday? :jonny5: 

 

Almost the same update as Friday :jonny5:

 

 Something is happening and we are two months away from Halloween.

not @postsus winning like this

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

 

dahrk bawps for the win

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

7 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

not @postsus winning like this

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

 

dahrk bawps for the win

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

First GH, now BM. Postus sacrificing his ATRL account really worked

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

Considering how random BM’s rise is I wonder if it’ll stay this high perpetually or it’ll fall off eventually. 

2 hours ago, scheibe said:

where’s this king nowadays? I didn’t know he was the MUA of so many iconic moments 

 

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm not sure tbh but wherever he is i hope he's living his best life :WAP:

He was heavily into the Free Britney movement on social media (he used to be Britney's MUA too), and he did several interviews where he said he was talking to her and showing texts but I'm pretty sure he was being catfished :deadbanana2:

Why do you guys feel the need to talk about someone's else life? That's loser behaviour. So tacky. 

44 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Considering how random BM’s rise is I wonder if it’ll stay this high perpetually or it’ll fall off eventually. 

It could be because people are getting ready for Halloween. 
BM gives spooky vibes. We will see if it rises throughout October 

 

 

 

:clap3:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.