Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way she thought '' if I just work with a select group of friends, I will be safe and have no issues '' and yet... :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really hope there’s a sound explanation for why she kept these people around. It would truly break my heart to know she knew about all of this and didn’t do anything about it.

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Just fire them all ffs and start afresh

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

!!!!!!

 

Keep only her best friend Bo and Bobby cause he hasn't done any problematic **** as far as we know. Kick the other faggots out.

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

I'm so disappointed with her ... imagine being lady mf gaga and keeping your mouth shut

14 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

!!!!!!

 

Keep only her best friend Bo and Bobby cause he hasn't done any problematic **** as far as we know. Kick the other faggots out.

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

The way she's willing to let herself get taken down because of her shitty team. There's plenty more talented and creative people avilable for hiring who are NOT abusers ma'am what's not clicking

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

I am making no jokes. This is terribly serious. I have never liked the Haus thing anyway, who else has a select and private group of talentless rats working for you for over a decade? Who? It literally serves money laundery and her being a passive dumbass who has no idea how to fire people.

 

I know she has nothing to do with this, but she OBVIOUSLY sees these allegations the moment they go viral. Do something Miss Gaga other than collecting your coins from your tour (a tour that was planned only for rich countries), makeup and Hollywood.

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The way she's willing to let herself get taken down because of her shitty team. There's plenty more talented and creative people avilable for hiring who are NOT abusers ma'am what's not clicking

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

These are the consequences of choosing to work with your talentless group of friends (Nicola is a good stylist most of the times but still) instead of constantly working with fresh new creative faces. Hope Miss Thing is finally waking up. I do feel bad for her (obv more for the actual victims) cause this is her 2nd friend being accused of SA now this summer and Gaga herself being a victim still suffering from PTSD is just horrible. But a reality check was needed. Your Haus is not what you think it is and it's time to fire them all!

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

- Richy mentally abusing and sexually harassing dancers 

- Nicola sexually harassing models 

- Bobby (allegedly) sleeping with fans most likely in exchange for access to her

 

…. YIKES 

 

like I said before, i know we all love her but Gaga is an employer just like any other. and aussuring the safety of her employees is 100% her responsibility and should be her main priority, regardless of “if she knew or not” and is ESPECIALLY MESSY when you factor in her kindness shtick/advocate for mental health

 

this really is not a cute look for her and i’m fully expecting a Haus overhall after the tour is over.

 

as practically a day one stan and harassment victim her silence is super disappointing ngl

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

Bobby (allegedly) sleeping with fans most likely in exchange for access to her

I know we joke about this sometimes but this is a serious allegation and we have no proof or anyone saying that forreal though so let's not group him with Richy and Nicola sis :rip: I mean if he truly slept with some fans and they were both consenting adults I don't see the problem. Most f4gs are Gaga fans anyway nn.

ifk this nicola story seems fishy

the guy who accused is looking like a troll

884-F6-C1-C-F370-4-B69-9-E65-A71850-A389

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I know we joke about this sometimes but this is a serious allegation and we have no proof or anyone saying that forreal though so let's not group him with Richy and Nicola sis :rip: I mean if he truly slept with some fans and they were both consenting adults I don't see the problem. Most f4gs are Gaga fans anyway nn.

yeah, I know it mostly comes from twitter but fans have been saying it for years, and given how it’s always the same set of fans who get invited to private events and stuff i believe it 

 

but anyways, I went to the Wendy Williams school of journalism and that’s what I included “allegedly” 

You cannot be best friends with the same people you hire for millions to do a job, it ALWAYS ends up like this, them abusing their position, holding on like clams to their job, feeling untouchable cuz your employer is also your bff.
Can’t believe she let this happen, I get she’s been disappointed by the industry and would rather have her friends around her, but these leeches she has for friends already proved they’re rats. What can be even done about this mess? :cries2:

3 minutes ago, Sugden said:

ifk this nicola story seems fishy

the guy who accused is looking like a troll

this slaps

A7Jf2O3.gif

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

yeah, I know it mostly comes from twitter but fans have been saying it for years, and given how it’s always the same set of fans who get invited to private events and stuff i believe it 

 

but anyways, I went to the Wendy Williams school of journalism and that’s what I included “allegedly” 

ksskkqks :dies:

 

Bobby gives me messy gay vibes, hope he doesn't get Richy'd/Nicola'd cause I like him despite some of my lashings

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

ifk this nicola story seems fishy

the guy who accused is looking like a troll

884-F6-C1-C-F370-4-B69-9-E65-A71850-A389

Can we please not do this? Trauma is processed in different ways. If this is how the victim is compartmentalizing this then just let them be. 

I think Ga is about to become (more) homophobic because of Richy and Nicola. Her fans were only the beginning.

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

Gaga needs to fire the trash and predatory team members cause they simply abuse the fact they close to her. Wasn't Rolling Stone reporting on Richy? Address the problem

A7Jf2O3.gif

2 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

Gaga needs to fire the trash and predatory team members cause they simply abuse the fact they close to her. Wasn't Rolling Stone reporting on Richy? Address the problem

A7Jf2O3.gif

I actually went to check the victim's socials and apparently Hollywood Reporter approached them already for an interview today. Get them jade!

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

Y'all just really jump on any accusations until proven guilty huh :skull: Story seems fishy to me. Even starting out by saying "I can no longer support Haus Labs" as if that's the most important thing to care about after being abused and assaulted? idk

all i know is that she needs to do something before these people drag her reputation through the mud for crimes she didn't even commit

all because she is loyal to friends or whatever

 

A7Jf2O3.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.