Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, Rage said:

5hGjkQA.jpg

I wonder if Gaga is still painting

That was a cool painting, to be honest. 

59 minutes ago, Rage said:

5hGjkQA.jpg

I wonder if Gaga is still painting

Wasn't this before Joanne? I remember that this had me thinking LG5 was going to be her darkest and heaviest album, and also because she kept talking about witches and vampires and corpses :chick3: 

1 hour ago, Rage said:

5hGjkQA.jpg

I wonder if Gaga is still painting

I screamed 

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I wonder if she will serve looks when she's in Tokyo. 

I don't think so. I was so excited for Chromatica looks in Japan, but she hasn't been stepping out of her hotels or at the airports, so I'm not expecting anything.

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

We need Gar to do the Efecto challenge on tik tok next 

 

Esta si, esta no 

 

giphy.gif

 

@Universo

She needs to use a Super Freaky Girl audio

FU9fd7u.gif

28 minutes ago, The Witch said:

We need Gar to do the Efecto challenge on tik tok next 

 

Esta si, esta no 

 

giphy.gif

 

@Universo

well she did that Teenage thing challenge so maybe

giphy.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She needs to use a Super Freaky Girl audio

FU9fd7u.gif

ah hell nah

FU9fd7u.gif

Replay is C-word album's best song, and this should not be a matter of debate. 

 

FU9fd7u.gif

YouTube

No Time To Die 85.514.840 (+129.187)
Hold My Hand 84.566.419 (+805.113)

 

giphy.gif

 

Oscar win on lock

9 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Replay is C-word album's best song, and this should not be a matter of debate. 

 

FU9fd7u.gif

Including her best lyrics: "Put your ******* hands up re-playyy" and "Jump play play playyy"

FU9fd7u.gif

43 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She needs to use a Super Freaky Girl audio

FU9fd7u.gif

I'd rather go through another Artpop than touch anything to do with Icky Menaj 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Rage said:

5hGjkQA.jpg

I wonder if Gaga is still painting

This is actually good, very particular, MoMA material, not only the Mozart of our generation but also Picasso :clap3:

 

FU9fd7u.gif

24 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

 

:smiley:

This got me :rip:

 

Not the show last night randomly turning me into a full-blown Fun Tonight stan :rip: It was such a moment, she sounded amazing and the speech she gave to introduce it was powerful. No more Stan Tonight slander from me!

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Wasn't this before Joanne? I remember that this had me thinking LG5 was going to be her darkest and heaviest album, and also because she kept talking about witches and vampires and corpses :chick3: 

I remember during AHS Hotel era where some stans were convinced her next album was going to be called Chaos Angel or The Art of Darkness :rip:

 

Those titles join the esteemed company of The Fame Kingdom, Private In Public, and Element of Crime :rip:

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

This is actually good, very particular, MoMA material, not only the Mozart of our generation but also Picasso :clap3:

 

FU9fd7u.gif

Tony knew the tea back in 2012 :clap3:

 

Tony Bennett: ‘Lady Gaga Could Become America’s Picasso’

 

 

FU9fd7u.gif

10 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

This got me :rip:

 

Not the show last night randomly turning me into a full-blown Fun Tonight stan :rip: It was such a moment, she sounded amazing and the speech she gave to introduce it was powerful. No more Stan Tonight slander from me!

people who've been to TCB are the one's who truly get Fun Tonight methinks :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

She needs to use a Super Freaky Girl audio

FU9fd7u.gif

 

Ms Maraj would be so happy, she liked a tweet about Ga's comment on a video using it

 

FU9fd7u.gif

14 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I remember during AHS Hotel era where some stans were convinced her next album was going to be called Chaos Angel or The Art of Darkness :rip:

 

Those titles join the esteemed company of The Fame Kingdom, Private In Public, and Element of Crime :rip:

I wonder if the supposed original LG5 that had Frankensteined as a single was actually real or pure speculation, i guess we'll never know (unless something from those sessions leak)

 

FU9fd7u.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.