Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Such a great year to stan GodGa :clap3:

Really proud of everything she's achieved this era. She deserves every bit of praise and success

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not to be spoiled, but the music video snub ...

 

Kinda gagged w/ the Harlequin nod though, love that Gags is the one to come out best from that era (talent always wins)

Most Grammy wins by female artists

 

1 Beyoncé 35

2 Alison Krauss 27

3 Aretha Franklin 18

4 Alicia Keys, CeCe Winans 17

6 Adele 16

7 Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga 14

 

She should at least tie with Adele

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Even if voters coalesce around another album, Abra could get one of its GF's as a consolation prize. :celestial5:

What I've been reading is that theres too many pop contenders on ROTY SOTY that could steal votes from Abra. And on AOTY Kendrick has 2 other rap albums that could steal votes from him + Bad Bunny who can suffer from genre + language bias, and while theres Sabrina her album was not that well received, and Bieber will be a non factor. 
 

Come Grammys evening if Gaga wins Pop Solo and Cirkut wins POTY (and if somehow Harlequin wins Trad Pop) on the pre show, I will be hyped for a GF win :dancehall:

24 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Most Grammy wins by female artists

 

1 Beyoncé 35

2 Alison Krauss 27

3 Aretha Franklin 18

4 Alicia Keys, CeCe Winans 17

6 Adele 16

7 Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga 14

 

She should at least tie with Adele

Gaga being the 3rd most after a few more Grammys :clap3: but I fear Taylor will eventually inch her way up given how often she releases. Weirdly the committee is holding off on awarding her because AOTY wins. 

Ngl still fuming over the music video and rock performance snub (mind you even Don't Hurt Yourself from the Lemonade era got one)… :coffee2:

Not Disease getting nominated, I can't catch a break :skull:

 

But it's about time she get a general field Grammy :clap3:

Whew it's a good day to be a stan of SOTY/ROTY-Nominated Abracadabra while OGH Kats downvote my posts about their fave's panned grocery store anthem

 

4PBmRTq.gif

1 hour ago, Before the Dawn said:

Most Grammy wins by female artists

 

1 Beyoncé 35

2 Alison Krauss 27

3 Aretha Franklin 18

4 Alicia Keys, CeCe Winans 17

6 Adele 16

7 Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga 14

 

She should at least tie with Adele

I'm still trying to figure out the mathematical logistics, but she has the chance to tie Beyonce. :jonny: 

I am sooooooooooooo happy for Gaga! I yaaaaassed when I saw the nominations in ROTY, AOTY, SOFY and Best Pop Solo Performance. I love this woman! 

godga's opera inspired smasha being roty-soty nominated. colonizer prostitutes could NEVER dat !!

 

4PBmRTq.gif

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Out of these? Hmm. I'm not sure about that Christmas Bowl, maybe it was just a one-off thing for Bey? And I would have LOVED a tour docu/film released but I don't think that's happening either or we'd know if they were filming during one of the shows. The rest range between could and will happen with the Deluxe seeming the likeliest atp based on rumors.

 

Regardless, I'm sure she already has stuff planned that she wants to incorporate in her campaign. She knows it's her best shot in a long time and today's nominations will boost her morale. The next couple months are going to be good for us content-wise. :duca:

 

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/nfl-games-on-netflix

 

They're doing the NFL games again so I assume there will be one big performer. Lemme hope for Gaga. :thing: 

Haglequin better win that Grammy to make up for what we went through last year. That bait and switch can't have been for nothing.

 

4PBmRTq.gif

Haglequin concert next month 

 

spacer.png

 

Gaga's Christmas Ritual live at the Supper Bowl next month 

 

spacer.png

 

LG8 - The Mayhem Monster next Spring

 

spacer.png

 

So much good food to look forward to! 

1 hour ago, infrared said:

Gaga being the 3rd most after a few more Grammys :clap3: but I fear Taylor will eventually inch her way up given how often she releases. Weirdly the committee is holding off on awarding her because AOTY wins. 

If Taylor continues to release masterpieces like Life Of A Chop Hoe we should be fine. After all even PTSD led her to go home empty-handed.

 :suburban:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Oh and the JUSTICE for Disease snagging  a nomination :clap3: The Academy knew it should've been a smash that was later in SOTY with that :eli: 

Have yall streamed Grammycadabra today to celebrate?

 

4PBmRTq.gif

Ahhh I was on a flight! Just landed in Bermuda and I'm so happy to read all the news!


MOTHER DESERVES! Congrats 🥰

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.