Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Aden said:

The Cure

Stupid Love

The Dead Dance

 

Yeah the GP does not give af about GenericGa. TDD becoming a Hold My Hand-sized hit at best proves that ballads are the only generic material the public is willing to accept from Gaga. We also know this because even if Disease didn't smash, it ended up becoming a Platinum-certified hit.

 

s:wan:

I like The Cure and that's all that matters.

 

s:wan:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If I said I listen to The Dead Dance every day, how would Ü respond? :clap:

 

lady-gaga-dead-dance.webp

 

ABRA

The Dead Dance

DWAS

Disease

Edited by Reginald

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

If I said I listen to The Dead Dance every day, how would U respond? :clap:

 

its honestly a good song atleast for me. or maybe i just love disco/funk in general

Looks like a lot of people are perched for the nominations today huh

 

593399fb26234_952582_1329263298818_full_jpgv1329263359.thumb_b2ec3373db876c80265980e2c5f968e2.b9c9da9f925427bb0e9cc0bdd7bd484c

 

58 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

since GP seems to eat up her ballads 

Not always. Blade of Grass would have flopped if it were released as a single. When it comes to her solo ballads the GP loves cozy pop ballads like Always Remember Jesus This Way, Hold My Hand and You and I.

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Blade of Grass would have flopped if it were released as a single. 

it's almost as if it's objectively her worst ballad and one of the worst songs to ever exist

 

:sabrina:

When she gets the daydream treatment next year at the GRAMMYS then what :suburban:

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

it's almost as if it's objectively her worst ballad and one of the worst songs to ever exist

 

:sabrina:

I still remember the one delusional fan at the listening party that said if we enjoyed ARUTW, we're going to LOVE Blade of Grass :sabrina: The way my delulu ass believed him too until I hit play :sabrina:

2 minutes ago, geodancefreak said:

Link for the noms event? 

It's on Grammy's official YouTube. 

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

It's on Grammy's official YouTube. 

Thank you 🩷

11 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Looks like a lot of people are perched for the nominations today huh

 

593399fb26234_952582_1329263298818_full_jpgv1329263359.thumb_b2ec3373db876c80265980e2c5f968e2.b9c9da9f925427bb0e9cc0bdd7bd484c

 

Whoever said that for us it's an exciting and stressful day, but for other fanbases it's just another Friday LIED :eli:  It's a stressful day for at least 3 other fanbases even if their favs are not in  contention. 

y'all watching it live are brave, I'll just wait for the meltdowns in base

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

8.4k viewers waiting on Grammy Live. Already more than a certain MV launch today. :oh:  

7 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

It's on Grammy's official YouTube. 

I just opened the Livestream and the first thing I saw was some f wrds spamming Scattison's name :biblio:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

y'all watching it live are brave, I'll just wait for the meltdowns in base

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

I just prepared dinner and I am contemplating on whether I should just watch a TV series episode with it or the nominee reveal

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

going to bed now, I better wake up with a good news tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Hair said:

@Aston Martin :sabrina:

 

 

 

56 minutes ago, Artur said:

Nnnnnn not my words either becoming stan Twitter copypasta or OGH ragebait :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.