Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

A moment most unpleasing to me, a moment I will never forget

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

worst day for liddos on ATRL I fear, followed closely by the JFAD reviews

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

40 minutes ago, tost1 said:

RIP OF MY FACE IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH

PERFECT CELEBRITY

tenor.gif

 

YOU MAKE ME MONEY I MAKE YOU LAUGH

PERFECT CELEBRITY 

tenor.gif

 

SHOW ME YOUR PRETTY I'LL SHOW YOU MINE

PERFECT CELEBRITY 

tenor.gif

 

YOU LOVE TOO HAAAATE ME I'LL BE YOUR PERFECT CELEBRITY 

tenor.gif

Kinda the best song of all time if you think about it

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

worst day for liddos on ATRL I fear, followed closely by the JFAD reviews

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

Tried all the medications
Lowered my expectations
Made every justification
Bleeding out, bleeding out, bleeding out slow
Band-Aids over a broken heart

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

Just now, Bad News said:

Kinda the best song of all time if you think about it

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

well yes!

a soon to be Grammy nominated classique

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Look at how far we've come since JFAD, biggest hit of all time DWAS and best song of all time Abra :clap3:

when @WildAmerican told us the BA dream was dead after seeing FAD at Venice

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

I wanna know if it's safe to stan. Does gaga still support the small hats?

1 minute ago, Applejuice said:

I wanna know if it's safe to stan. Does gaga still support the small hats?

what is small hats?

One downside of stanning someone like Gaga who has been acclaimed and famous for so long is that you have to deal with the stress that comes with nominations morning for multiple award shows. For many stans on here it's just another Friday :sistrens:

Listening to Abracadabra again, and wow… This is her best song ever.

I will be livid if it gets snubbed in SOTY/ROTY when her previous best song Bad Romance was also snubbed.

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when the box office projections for FAD kept dropping throughout the week

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

We thought JFAD would build a house of Oscars and instead the Rotten Tomatoes score sunk like a dead body

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=compress&fm=gif

When I come back to a career-defining 8 nominations

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

Can't wait for another random win like "Joanne (at the piano or whatever version)" for Perfect Celebrity, I want to call that a Grammy Award-winning song :wanda:

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

well yes!

a soon to be Grammy nominated classique

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Aside from the obvious Big 3 for They/Them and Abra, the rock categories are the ones I'm most excited about. Perfect Godlebrity is a 10/10 song through and through and deserves the recognition.

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

4 hours ago, Konril said:

6 hours

 

It's less than three hours.  It's 8:21 am ET and 5:21 am PT.

I blame Sarah Tanno. Bobby, when I catch you.

 

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

 

3 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Aside from the obvious Big 3 for They/Them and Abra, the rock categories are the ones I'm most excited about. Perfect Godlebrity is a 10/10 song through and through and deserves the recognition.

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.