Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Chroma was mid and it brings back so many bad memories

 

Infernal Paradise

10 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

 


 

:clap3:

It'll likely hit 2x plat eligible early next year and I can see it legging it out to 4x plat eligible a few years down the line ala Rain on Me/Judas. And I think it'll have better recurrents than the former so it should get there faster. Regardless :clap3:

Edited by Aston Martin

14 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It'll likely hit 2x plat eligible early next year and I can see it legging it out to 4x plat eligible a few years down the line ala Rain on Me/Judas. And I think it'll have better recurrents than the former so it should get there faster. Regardless :clap3:

RoM also reached 2xPlat in exact one year, so 4xPlat for Abra is very likely:clap3:

Today is the day. Also, interesting fact in that Goldderby article, that could come in handy to work on that overdue narrative (@Bobby get to work):

She then made it three in a row the year after with Born This Way, which also managed to make it into Album of the Year. That streak has only been bested by Gaga's primary competition this year, Kendrick Lamar, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, and The Beatles (who were nominated for Album of the Year in five consecutive years).

https://www.goldderby.com/music/2025/lady-gaga-grammys-album-of-the-year/

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That streak has only been bested by Gaga's primary competition this year, Kendrick Lamar, Barbra Streisand, Frank Sinatra, and The Beatles (who were nominated for Album of the Year in five consecutive years).

 

Well easy to do when you don't wait 5 years between releases :suburban:

The Dead Dance >>> Shadow of a man 

 

 

Why? Discuss. 

Edited by Daglazzo

Just now, opbranden said:

I agree

The Netflix cheque was fat

Album ranking 8 months later:

 

Perfect

1. Vanish Into You/Perfect Celebrity

2. Disease/Abracadabra

 

Almost Perfect

3. Shadow of a Man

4. Kill For Love

5. Die With a Smile/Garden of Eden

6. LoveDrug/Killah

 

Great

7. How Bad Do You Want Me 

8. The Beast

9. The Dead Dance/Zombieboy

 

Good

10. Don't Call Tonight/Can't Stop the High

11. Balde of Grass

RIP OF MY FACE IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH

PERFECT CELEBRITY

tenor.gif

 

YOU MAKE ME MONEY I MAKE YOU LAUGH

PERFECT CELEBRITY 

tenor.gif

 

SHOW ME YOUR PRETTY I'LL SHOW YOU MINE

PERFECT CELEBRITY 

tenor.gif

 

YOU LOVE TOO HAAAATE ME I'LL BE YOUR PERFECT CELEBRITY 

tenor.gif

I hope she gets her well deserved nominations in the main categories

It's gonna be 11PM in my country. I'll be listening at a bar hihi.

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

It's gonna be 11PM in my country. I'll be listening at a bar hihi.

You better get a shot for each nomination.

Canonical Ensembl

19 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

You better get a shot for each nomination.

Canonical Ensembl

I'm not ready for that whole rack of tequila, maybe I'll switch to give a head per nom after the third shot!

 

Canonical Ensembl

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I'm not ready for that whole rack of tequila, maybe I'll switch to give a head per nom after the third shot!

 

Canonical Ensembl

Even better!

Canonical Ensembl

I'm gonna be in the middle of cooking dinner when nominations are announced.

Either my family dies from food poisoning or dies from gluttony.

:clack:

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm getting Oscar noms PTSD

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

L vs G realness

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

 

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm getting Oscar noms PTSD

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

A moment most unpleasing to me, a moment I will never forget

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=comp

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.