Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

65BpVXPodAzV0wtKI

 

There's no way Abra isn't getting all 5 noms... It would be criminal to snub it in any of those categories 

Killah deserved to sneak into Pop Duo and keep her streak) if only they had submitted

We're all fearing Sunroof but when she drops Neon Lights then what?

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=compress&fm=gif

1 minute ago, Aden said:

We're all fearing Sunroof but when she drops Neon Lights then what?

 

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=compress&fm=gif

The fact that there are still liddos begging for that 143 level AI slop to be released to this day

eastenders-house-exploding.gif?auto=compress&fm=gif

Remember when DWAS wasn't nominated for ROTY last year, praying we don't get another moment like that :deadbanana4:

Sorry to distract from Grammys talk, but I NEEEEED Gaga to make an album like Rosalia's "LUX". Gaga has classical music training so she could pull it off!!

6 minutes ago, Manne Quinn said:

Sorry to distract from Grammys talk, but I NEEEEED Gaga to make an album like Rosalia's "LUX". Gaga has classical music training so she could pull it off!!

I loved loved Mayhem and this year has been superb but it did cross my mind that I hope Rosalia inspires Gaga to also do pop in her own terms without any worry for commerciality. Ironically I think Lux will end up being pretty commercially successfull though. Gaga's more than proven herself, and I'd love if she really experiments in her next projects! 

11 hours ago, Sugden said:

 

IMG_8416.gif.9d4b7dcc60f0f29e943f9a3a9fc

But its better than DOAdance

:sabrina:

Reminder that Gaga would NOT be credited for either Engineered (MAYHEM & Harlequin), Remixed Recording, or Arrangement (That's Entertainment).

We don't know Album Cover & Recording Package submissions but those too.

she always gets tons of grammy nominations i'm not gagged anymore

 

give her the well deserved AOTY and SOTY + ROTY wins

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sunroof sounds like… a song :suburban:

It definitely sounds like a song that exists

 

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It definitely sounds like a song that exists

 

The more, the merrier, but I'm pretty sure everyone would prefer Total Mayhem to be like the first 6-7 songs rather than DCT/KFL/TDD 

kelly-osbourne-oh-thats-not.gif

Don't forget that Mayhem already has 2 nominations with DWAS (her highest album ever is 7 noms) so it's most likely she is gonna surpass it and Mayhem is on the way to become Gaga's most nominated album ever.

that K*** song :bibliahh::bibliahh:  
no wonder her stans hate Godga so much. And some monstrosities have the audacity to drag Gaga's output like TDD… :rip:

 

 

OT: yes Godga, yes Grammy nominations 

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sunroof sounds like… a song :suburban:

It sounds like THE song

 

 

 

Can we take a moment to appreciate how Gaga managed to score a solo hit in 2025 without having to dilute her essence as an artist? Abracadabra is like THE MOST Gaga sounding song ever and could have been a hit even in her debut era and then she smashed with it 18 years into her career....truly impressive! 

If Gaga re releases Mayhem and scores another cute Disease / Dead Dance sized "hit" will Mayhem get to 2x platinum in the US? Last I checked I think it was at like 1.1M units so platinum elligible but for some reason I thought it'd be at like 1.5M by now....I wish she scored another proper hit after Abracadabra to help it get there :'( How Baddie Fatty was waiting to be another cute top 20 hit for ha :'( ugh

I'm so glad Gaga hasn't had to go the fulltime HAC route like a Pink or others. I kinda hope she never does no matter her age or if she gets one panned album in the future and fans suggest going that route.. its my least fav style of music and it would just be her succumbing to a box the industry puts artists in and that would be the antithesis of Gaga. She can never retire her brand of pop music because literally no one else is gonna be able to bring what she brings to pop music like whos gonna give us hymns like Abracadabra amor ooh na na, abracadabra, morta ooh ga ga? Maybe she can just do what she did with DWAS and serve a ballad now and then since GP seems to eat up her ballads but what she does is essential and I kinda think she learned that with Abra doing so well. If anything I actually think something like TDD doesn't connect as much because they aren't weird enough, only her generic ballads smash, her generic pop music never really does as well

Edited by eclipsed

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.