Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I remember when I just decided not to go TCB cause I couldn't be bothered getting on a train and now she's coming 10 minutes ip the road from me again. A gamble that paid off! #EnglishLiddoPrivelege

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

LG8 and the 2026 tour will be about Goth Ballet

And it's a Techno rave with Classical music elements and also trip hop

:sistrens:

i thought the "content not viewable in your region" on imgur pics / gifs was an inside joke for weeks but i just found out it's bc it's banned in the UK  :deadbanana4: 

51 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

i thought the "content not viewable in your region" on imgur pics / gifs was an inside joke for weeks but i just found out it's bc it's banned in the UK  :deadbanana4: 

90% of the pics I see are that ever since I moved here it's the pits

Spoiler

Nothing beats the undignifying feeling of taking a selfie to watch porn though

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

37 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Mv2P2gJ.gif

Benito has beef with them tho

He even lashed out one year because they didnt nominate him :coffee:

Where are these rumors from the Netflix Bowl coming from? another imaginary Monsters fantasy ? :allears:

I'm already exhausted for her if she extends into stadiums. :rip: Not sure if its a good idea for the US, a broke country on the decline. 

 

Anyway, I feel like if the tour stuff is true, she's definitely releasing a deluxe or EP (Total Mayhem). 

3 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

I'm already exhausted for her if she extends into stadiums. :rip: Not sure if its a good idea for the US, a broke country on the decline. 

 

Anyway, I feel like if the tour stuff is true, she's definitely releasing a deluxe or EP (Total Mayhem). 

she will do the arenas on US the stadiums seem to be a europe thing only and maybe latam

So, if they're really serious about a new stadium leg, do we think her team is reworking the stage or just putting whatever they have inside a white box and calling it a day?

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

 

Spoiler

I already know the answer, but it's not like we have much to discuss rn.

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

 

1 minute ago, Bad News said:

So, if they're really serious about a new stadium leg, do we think her team is reworking the stage or just putting whatever they have inside a white box and calling it a day?

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

 

  Hide contents

I already know the answer, but it's not like we have much to discuss rn.

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

 

is probably gonna be the stage she used in singapure

26 minutes ago, Hair said:

These tour rumours really stressing me out

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

me too - I don't want to get my hopes up but please be true :jonny6:

The concept of Total Mayhem beginning with 8 tracks of industrial electro-clash excellence with Disease following seamlessly as track 9, Abra track 10, etc. like she did with TF(M)'s tracklisting

 

:jonnyknife:

When she remembers the one genre she didn't do on MAYHEM was jazz so it becomes the focus for TOTAL MAYHEM

 

IMG_0622.thumb.jpeg.614b6949dc075b0df418

Girls do we really think we are getting Total Mayhem? Will it qualify as LG8 if there are 8+ new songs? Is this all wishful thinking? :jonnyknife:

I feel like we don't need the deluxe until 2026. I'm thinking February 6 or 13, right after the Grammys and right before the second US leg starts. Anything this year seems too soon, plus Xmas freeze is already starting.

1 hour ago, satnosaint said:

LG8 and the 2026 tour will be about Goth Ballet

And it's a Techno rave with Classical music elements and also trip hop

:sistrens:

And then we press play on the album and it's funk disco songs

:sistrens:

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

i thought the "content not viewable in your region" on imgur pics / gifs was an inside joke for weeks but i just found out it's bc it's banned in the UK  :deadbanana4: 

Wait it's not a joke? I thought everyone saw it? :katie:

59 minutes ago, Bad News said:

So, if they're really serious about a new stadium leg, do we think her team is reworking the stage or just putting whatever they have inside a white box and calling it a day?

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I already know the answer, but it's not like we have much to discuss rn.

 

tanyaturner-tanya.gif

 

Well the show was already done in stadiums so I dont think it will be a problem?

28 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Girls do we really think we are getting Total Mayhem? Will it qualify as LG8 if there are 8+ new songs? Is this all wishful thinking? :jonnyknife:

Good question. I think everyone agrees the reason TFM is LG2 is because the sound and image were different from TF, I wonder how we would count Total Mayhem if it's more of an extension of the album/sound.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.