Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hey guys

 

I'm selling my massive Lady Gaga collection and I put the vinyls in this page for purchase. Let me know if any of you are interested I have a lot of items that i'm yet to list :)

 

https://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/_CustId_215805207?item_id=MLB4284943719&category_id=MLB1174&seller_id=215805207&client=recoview-selleritems&recos_listing=true#origin=vip&component=sellerData&typeSeller=classic

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, YR. said:

Hey guys

 

I'm selling my massive Lady Gaga collection and I put the vinyls in this page for purchase. Let me know if any of you are interested I have a lot of items that i'm yet to list :)

 

https://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/_CustId_215805207?item_id=MLB4284943719&category_id=MLB1174&seller_id=215805207&client=recoview-selleritems&recos_listing=true#origin=vip&component=sellerData&typeSeller=classic

 

Your link says:

Quote

 

Não há anúncios que correspondam à sua busca

What does it mean? or is this a hoax? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, YR. said:

Hey guys

 

I'm selling my massive Lady Gaga collection and I put the vinyls in this page for purchase. Let me know if any of you are interested I have a lot of items that i'm yet to list :)

 

https://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/_CustId_215805207?item_id=MLB4284943719&category_id=MLB1174&seller_id=215805207&client=recoview-selleritems&recos_listing=true#origin=vip&component=sellerData&typeSeller=classic

 

doesnt open :chick3:

11 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

 

@Florence Belch girl you better learn those lyrics because once is nerves, twice? 

I think Hey Girl winning the Gaga rate against Abracadabra shook something that goes beyond its lyrics, forgive me :jonny2:

 

Spoiler

This redheaded b!tch better learn her lyrics, cause her dyslexic ass is starting to trigger me

 

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd538b76ab91c0.gif

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

Remember when we thought the album will be panned just because she tuck DWAS onto it

 

judge-turn.gif

Lowkey Mayhymn was acclaimed in spite of that. Fadtano and some other critics thrashed the inclusion of DWAS. A tracklist with the bonus tracks that ended with The Beast would get a 90+ on MC I fear. We'll take the units and WoC though.

judge-turn.gif

 

1 hour ago, Chaos Angel said:

MC:

DTMF - 95

GNX - 87

MAYHEM - 84

 

YTD 2025 Units:

DTMF - 2.1m

GNX - 2m

MAYHEM - 1.2m

 

On paper it's just not the frontrunner. Same with ROTY/SOTY where Abra is lacking just a little bit in US chart success (Luther & Manchild both #1s).

does this even matter tbh

like jon baptiste won with an album that didnt sell and it wasnt that acclaimed

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Lowkey Mayhymn was acclaimed in spite of that. Fadtano and some other critics thrashed the inclusion of DWAS. A tracklist with the bonus tracks that ended with The Beast would get a 90+ on MC I fear. We'll take the units and WoC though.

judge-turn.gif

 

In hindsight it's so funny that some critics didn't like DWAS on the album when it kinda fits better sonically with the rest of Mayhem than Abra and Disease dddddd :deadvision:

7 minutes ago, Sugden said:

does this even matter tbh

like jon baptiste won with an album that didnt sell and it wasnt that acclaimed

Again, this argument doesn't apply to major commercial artists like Gar

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

In hindsight it's so funny that some critics didn't like DWAS on the album when it kinda fits better sonically with the rest of Mayhem than Abra and Disease dddddd :deadvision:

tbh it was always more about it sounding like a Bruna sing, regardless of which "genre" is it 

European second leg and Total Mayhem lead announcement tomorrow

judge-turn.gif

Even if she has another European leg coming, I think she would announce it after her arena tour wraps which is three weeks from now.

14 hours ago, PicklePower said:

Where's the dihlux

In Fall 2026 where it BELONGS!

 

:mayhem:

Edited by superglowy

I would love for TOTAL MAYHEM to be a 6-8 songs EP that showcases a new side of its original album, just like TFM was to TF

 

:mayhem:

Happy Two Month Anniversary to 'The Dead Dance' music video. :gaycat1:

 

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I would love for TOTAL MAYHEM to be a 6-8 songs EP that showcases a new side of its original album, just like TFM was to TF

 

:mayhem:

An album inspired by The Mayhem Ball :clap3:

TOTAL MAYHEM on November 28th with MAYHEM Ball - Mistress Reloaded: The Re-Up debuting in Australia…i've planted the seeds and i WILL see the harvest :bird:

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

An album inspired by The Mayhem Ball :clap3:

can you imagine some sort of opera-inspired dance pop to match the tour :WAP:

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

can you imagine some sort of opera-inspired dance pop to match the tour :WAP:

too good to be true tbqh

we'll get 3 more TDD's I fear :suburban:

14 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

An album inspired by The Mayhem Ball :clap3:

When she gets inspired by its piano section and we get 6-8 hag songs, then what

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.