Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Streets are saying filmed a music video in Spain gretchen-brazil.gif

 

Source: Intuition. 

The Dead Dance mariachi version 

 

gretchen-brazil.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know it's way too soon, but Gaga is currently in the lead on Gold Derby for Grammy predictions for Album of the Year (Mayhem) and Record of the Year (Abra), and a really close second for Song of the Year (Abra) behind Kendrick. Grammy noms are in less than two weeks!

 

asmrthechew.gif

58 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I hope interscope update her certifications by the Grammys. I expect Just Dance and Shallow to be certified Diamond. Possibly Bloody Mary as well, since it was at 7M units in the US in 2023

What do you think of the compression on Mayhem? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :allears:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

why hasn't this been threaded yet
 

gretchen-brazil.gif

 

I have too many WPs and I'd be tempted to bring up how she's only ~12 million behind her boatmate that debuted a whole decade before Godga

 

gretchen-brazil.gif

I see nobody talking about The Fame Monster being one of the 10 most streamed female albums in the las months

 

 

Edited by Nando_05

1 hour ago, Nando_05 said:

 

If only this was in English and threaded. :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What do you think of the compression on Mayhem? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :allears:

I find it so unnecessary and annoying, they just sound crunchy without proper beats. I want to rock out to the drum breakdown in Killah, enjoy the sweeping guitars in VIY and dance to Abracadabra but the compression makes it sound muddy. Disease and TDD are the only really clean and polished songs on the album, they sound like they were mastered separately 

i want gaga to make music like kim putaris. a frost children production.

ready for ur stones

B68AE209-0432-4139-94AC-B3717B3D7616.thu

4 hours ago, Universo said:

why is Abracadabra so ******* good 

gretchen-brazil.gif

Thread IT!

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

50 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I find it so unnecessary and annoying, they just sound crunchy without proper beats. I want to rock out to the drum breakdown in Killah, enjoy the sweeping guitars in VIY and dance to Abracadabra but the compression makes it sound muddy. Disease and TDD are the only really clean and polished songs on the album, they sound like they were mastered separately 

helppp disease is the loudest and most crushed mix on the album you have no idea what you're talking about 

55 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

SCREAMING FOR ME, BABY

 

ab67616d0000b273465e58cfc2ee480a7d0ae59d

In retrospect, that was such a nice and bold lead single. Loud, dark, gritty. Whew!

6 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

In retrospect, that was such a nice and bold lead single. Loud, dark, gritty. Whew!

I'm happy with the album we got, but an album full songs similar to Disease would have been incredible 

 

continuing my 2011 day-by-day document and discovering this performance...........the concept of scheisse intro > btw piano verse + chorus > teog studio version being smth she actually performed

 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm happy with the album we got, but an album full songs similar to Disease would have been incredible 

Of course. :jonnycat:

Need Gaga to win all 3 major categories at the Grammys and need GOE music video next

2 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

 

continuing my 2011 day-by-day document and discovering this performance...........the concept of scheisse intro > btw piano verse + chorus > teog studio version being smth she actually performed

 

tenor.gif

I swear she lived on a plane during the BTW era. I would come back from school and open YouTube to some new random performance from a different country each day  :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

helppp disease is the loudest and most crushed mix on the album you have no idea what you're talking about 

It's not crushed at all, it uses the right level of compression to give it layers, punch and an explosive chorus. The others especially VIY, CSTH and PC are really crushed and unbearable 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.