Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, susansontagapologist said:

I'm doing a deep dive on Laurianne Gibson and I find it disingenuous of her to quit because "things got dark", when she choreographed the Alejandro video  :deadbanana4:

she probably wasn't getting her own way on something

 

34 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Abracadabra got me in a chokehold yet again :deadbanana4:  This song :jonnycat:

i can remember on the first day i couldn;t eevn get through the entire song cause i found it really overbearing :deadbanana4:but it grew on me.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

i can remember on the first day i couldn;t eevn get through the entire song cause i found it really overbearing :deadbanana4:but it grew on me.

silence Hold My Glans stan

 

IMG_7659.thumb.jpeg.e59f7fc3a67aae2433e8

49 minutes ago, tost1 said:

I always thought ASIB would win it, it had everything going for it except for being released at the start of the eligibility period

it not even getting a nomination was so unserious

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

silence Hold My Glans stan

 

IMG_7659.thumb.jpeg.e59f7fc3a67aae2433e8

HAND was an instant* classic, the song immediately felt nostalgic and like the new shallow on the first listen.

Spoiler

*after 30 seconds of laughter and bewilderment at the intro

 

1 hour ago, tost1 said:

I always thought ASIB would win it, it had everything going for it except for being released at the start of the eligibility period

The 2019 Grammys (when it could have won) was also the last year a committee decided noms for album of the year so had they not been there ASIB probably would've gotten in :rip: 

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ngl I lowkey thought Cum For Sale would win AOTY 

 

IMG_7659.thumb.jpeg.e59f7fc3a67aae2433e8

Thank god it didnt, now SLAYHEM chances are much higher

 

IMG_7659.thumb.jpeg.e59f7fc3a67aae2433e8

I saw her live for the first time this Sunday in Milan after 15 years of stanning and I'm still shook it actually happened, the best night of my life:jonny:  I highkey want the European stadium rumors to be true, I so want to be back again at another show :chick3:

Mon truc en PLUME

 

Bah bah bah bah bahdabba dah!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfN51bJbRp3UpIyTMpaEg

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Mon truc en PLUME

 

Bah bah bah bah bahdabba dah!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfN51bJbRp3UpIyTMpaEg

Honestly this performance was underrated. It's when I knew she was coming to smash with Mayhem

 

the fact that f*cking France of all countries gave Gaga a global platform, for when they are known for being Francophiles, is incredibly iconic

 

some artists have to go to Saudi Arabia for the kind of global platform 

4 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the overconfidence is giving HOG, JFAD, Wednesday, when she doesn't even get nominated

 

:sabrina:

shocking we haven't learned yet :mummy:

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

shocking we haven't learned yet :mummy:

we need another flop era to humble ourselves :mummy:

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we need another flop era to humble ourselves :mummy:

We just had jFAD and Harlequin

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

HAND was an instant* classic, the song immediately felt nostalgic and like the new shallow on the first listen.

  Hide contents

*after 30 seconds of laughter and bewilderment at the intro

 

It's an Emmy-winning song, yessss 🥰

3 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Abracadabra got me in a chokehold yet again :deadbanana4:  This song :jonnycat:

I was watching the first episode of the second season of High Potential, and the episode starts with Abracadabra's beat drop. I was SHOOKETH to my core. An absolute banger :jonny3:

11 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

We just had jFAD and Harlequin

 

:suburban:

we need another one

 

IMG_8382.thumb.gif.93d07edf1859896b05a18

33 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Honestly this performance was underrated. It's when I knew she was coming to smash with Mayhem

 

the fact that f*cking France of all countries gave Gaga a global platform, for when they are known for being Francophiles, is incredibly iconic

 

some artists have to go to Saudi Arabia for the kind of global platform 

she lowkey speaks french and she had a beyonce like PR image in france (and poland) during ASIB era i fear

 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

she lowkey speaks french and she had a beyonce like PR image in france (and poland) during ASIB era i fear

 

She's a polyglot. We love our global queen, Miss International ☺️

27 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

she lowkey speaks french and she had a beyonce like PR image in france (and poland) during ASIB era i fear

 

That's the whole point—she "speaks" French but if she was a normie, the French would make her speak English 

 

she's the only person I know that gets a pass from the snobby Fr*nch

Wish she would've done Perfect Celebrity but I'm glad she chose two Grammy submitted songs :clap3:

Are there any Abra/Wicked TikTok edits? The whole second verse makes so much sense I fear

 

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

10 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wait the Disease/PC mashup at the end kinda eats

 

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

Unfortunately that's the only part that eats

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.