Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Finally this thread is accesible again.

 

The TDD jumpscares breaking the flow of the setlist… I want my money back :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

50 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

it is autoplaying after Taylor's album (and some others like Diet Pepsi & Lorde's Spercut)

I had How Bad come on autoplay after Taylor's album and I lowkey did not realize s:wan:

16 minutes ago, HausOfA-M said:

I had How Bad come on autoplay after Taylor's album and I lowkey did not realize s:wan:

omg? c'mon michael polansky, give us autoplay and payola :jonnycat:

finished my string of London shows last night and I'm high key emotional, I love Godga SO ******* MUCH :jonny5:

 

the VOCALS!! omfg (I wasn't too crazy about the outfits though, they felt too costumey)

 

on Monday my friend and I were in the nosebleeds and the rigging was covering up like 90% of the screen. we practically couldn't see any of the visuals or her face (**** you ticketmaster for not advertising these as partial view) but it was still an incredible experience without them because her magnetism and TALENT are just insane

 

I had such a moment during the piano section too because she kept talking about The Monster Ball which changed my life forever. it was truly a full circle moment to be there again 15 years later and after having made so many memories with her, I truly felt so thankful :weeps:

 

I will say however that in terms of people's behavior it was generally awful. last night I was second row from the end of the catwalk and people were so ******* vile and entitled. this gay next to me was swiftie style screeching the entire show, another tacky queen in the front row yelled at us because the barrier situation as confusing af, etc. but i'm trying to not let it spoil my memory of the experience.

 

she may not be as big a presence in my life as she once was, but when she hits she hits 

 

paws up forever liddos 

 

spacer.png

#19 (+1) DWAS 3,380,337

#144 (+8) PF 1,382,680

#157 (-22) TDD 1,331,204

#190 (RE) JD 1,234,484

 

TaylorNation

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

#19 (+1) DWAS 3,380,337

#144 (+8) PF 1,382,680

#157 (-22) TDD 1,331,204

#190 (RE) JD 1,234,484

 

TaylorNation

Shouldn't the 'Halloween Effect' for 'Dead Dance' be kicking in a little by now. R.I.P. 'Dead Dance'.

 

'How Bad….' Your time is near.

 

spacer.png

Not Just Dance increasing on a Saturday.

 

Rerelease it, Gar.

 

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

We will be getting 3 effects on Gaga songs in the next months. 
 

Halloween for Abra, Bloody Mary, Zombieboy, Monster, and TDD

 

Spotify Wrap for DWAS, and Abra.

 

NYE playlist for PF, JD, Abra, and etc... 
 

:jonny:


One of the best instrumentals in her career, thank u Madeon

 

 

Edited by pablozedd

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

We will be getting 3 effects on Gaga songs in the next months. 
 

Halloween for Abra, Bloody Mary, Zombieboy, Monster, and TDD

 

Spotify Wrap for DWAS, and Abra.

 

NYE playlist for PF, JD, Abra, and etc... 
 

:jonny:

And Abra benefitting from all three to maintain its lead as the highest streamed 2025 solo female song yup. :agaycatabra:

 

40 minutes ago, superglowy said:

'How Bad….' Your time is near.

 

spacer.png

Not happening 

 

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Not happening 

 

spacer.png

 

It will out-stream the mid dance in no time, deal with it !

 

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

Nvm I totally forgot about RedsTate MAGARae coming with Sports Payola

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

9 minutes ago, Mix said:

Not happening 

 

spacer.png

 

GaGaylor Swiftmanotta 'How Bad Do U Wanna Smash…' is inevitable.

 

Michael is pulling that 'In Case Of Flop Emergency' cord as we speak. Find the Bad Girl in you sis.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

base is working again!! missed y'all!!

 

:mayhem:

Screaming at the amount of emotes that this album has :gayhemcat::agaycatabra::DWAS:

-hbduwm 

-garden of eden

-vanish into you

-shadow of a man

 

all smashes waiting for their moment. oh THEY/THEM don't effortlessly end every pop album released this year like that !

 

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

Base is working again thank the gods!

 

Btw we should start a campaign that the best Taylor S. song released this year is How Baddie to get those extra streams

 

GHhPxT1.gif

Edited by MonsterFandom

Y'all talking about the Halloween effect for TDD when Poker Face and Just Dance will get a bigger boost just because they're party staples and actual good songs

9 minutes ago, The Witch said:

-hbduwm 

-garden of eden

-vanish into you

-shadow of a man

 

all smashes waiting for their moment. oh THEY/THEM don't effortlessly end every pop album released this year like that !

 

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

Very recent events have me appreciating Theythem ever more :gayhemcat:

 

10GDIEi.thumb.gif.f937f9ee8a147c5b487e9c

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.