Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Finally a detailed 27 min Abra breakdown ahh :jonny5:  wish there was a video like with Disease but such a great interview. This is absolute GOLD. So many amazing insights into the songwriting and production process.

 

 

:jonny4:

 

 

You better campaign Godga. Give her that ROTY @RecordingAcademy!

 

ganjabrn-mothercreek.gif

 

 

 

I'mma listen in a few during my lunch break and I'll choke on my food cuz she's gonna gag me

 

ganjabrn-mothercreek.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Finally a detailed 27 min Abra breakdown ahh :jonny5:  wish there was a video like with Disease but such a great interview. This is absolute GOLD. So many amazing insights into the songwriting and production process.

 

 

:jonny4:

 

 

You better campaign Godga. Give her that ROTY @RecordingAcademy!

 

ganjabrn-mothercreek.gif

 

 

 

If any song deserves a 27 minute breakdown this year it's Abracadabra 

ganjabrn-mothercreek.gif

Just got home from my London trip but I can honestly say I've just had the best two nights of my life, the show is insane from start to finish, not a single moment where I wasn't singing/screaming/shouting/jumping/putting my f*cking hands up. Easily the best show I've seen, and she deserves all the praise, the 5* reviews, and all the awards.

 

Hope everyone with their dates coming up really enjoy it too :heart:

Heard Zombieboy at Target

 

The real Pink'd song on the album and not CSTH

 

:ryan3:

Saw her at the O2 last night. 

Upgraded my tickets from level 4 to barrier :jonny:

 

We locked eyes at the end of the show and she smiled at me :jonny:

 

Acoustic DITD was everything 

Edited by POPTART

edit: duplicate cuz this sheitsite is broken

 

Edited by bucketsofnuggets

DP

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I love hearing her geek over the creation of Abracadabra. She is so right when she described it as the quintessential Lady Gaga song. I'm just happy she loves making pop music again. 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I love hearing her geek over the creation of Abracadabra. She is so right when she described it as the quintessential Lady Gaga song. I'm just happy she loves making pop music again. 

 

 

It made me sad when she said she was judgemental of herself in the creation of this song because it wasn't "radio-friendly" or "streaming-friendly". Hopefully the fact that it became her biggest solo pop hit single in more than a decade sends a clear and loud message. She should never again stray away from her weirdness.

And when Gaga gets in Producer of the Year with MAYHEM (A), Harlequin (A), "The Joker" (T) [Joaquin Phoenix] as her credits :gayhemcat:

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I love hearing her geek over the creation of Abracadabra. She is so right when she described it as the quintessential Lady Gaga song. I'm just happy she loves making pop music again. 

 

 

And the #1 ATRL GaGa Rated song and the highly respected hausofbryan's selection for a 12 rating, of course! 

 

:ryan3:

Happy 4 years to the 2x Grammy-winning Love For Sale :date:

 

ab67616d0000b273574feb25f2b0f16dee365ab2

 

Only 1 for Tony/Gaga

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I love hearing her geek over the creation of Abracadabra. She is so right when she described it as the quintessential Lady Gaga song. I'm just happy she loves making pop music again. 

 

 

And the #1 ATRL GaGa Rated song and the highly respected hausofbryan's selection for a 12 rating, of course! 

 

:ryan3:

Spoiler

1. Mayhem

2. Born This Way

3. The Fame Monster

4. Chromatica

5. The Fame
6. ARTPOP

7. Joanne

 

_oUu8q1GDvglhdpV.jpg

 

I'm so happy for Gaga and this era and that she finally returned to the sound and music and visuals and looks that made her famous in the first place. This era is such a good one and I'm so happy for the praise she keeps getting. She's such an amazing talent. 

Been out of the base for a week or so since work is so intense. Just seen the new granny wig for the opening act. If y'all haven't dragged her to hell and back already let me just whack her a bit more. Megamind teas. 

Been out of the base for a week or so since work is so intense. Just seen the new granny wig for the opening act. If y'all haven't dragged her to hell and back already let me just whack her a bit more. Megamind teas. 

2 hours ago, hausofdave said:

Disease Pop Solo's submission? 

 

Could be because it's a single - though Gaga spoke about VIY in an interview about Cirkut. We'll find out on Friday what they submitted.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.