Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Aw. That was great! Really intimate and vulnerable. She seemed a bit overwhelmed at times but being in the place where it all started has to be. She's just the absolute best and loveliest.

 

Colbert is such a good interviewer. Asks good questions, does his research, has a lot of depth as a person. Really puts the guests at ease and FallNO and Kimmel to shame. The former especially is just straight up cringeworthy and unbearable. :biblio:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

DP

 

jadapriint.gif

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Awesome that the whole episode was for Gaga. I hope that crowd got to film 2 episodes cuz the thought of just going there to watch a screen and then told that's it :deadbanana4:

Also someone on GoldDerby said that they spoke with someone under Interscope and Harlequin was indeed submitted to Jazz Vocal Album (though the sorting committee could still move it to Traditional Pop Vocal Album) :deadbanana: I honestly don't think she'd have the support in that Jazz category and they'd go for more established jazz artists.

And then, there's an Elton/Brandi FYC ad that states they submitted their album to Traditional Pop Vocal Album :skull: I think miss Harley is screwed in either scenario. Though if she's in TPVA I rather her lose to them than Laufey :eli:

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Also someone on GoldDerby said that they spoke with someone under Interscope and Harlequin was indeed submitted to Jazz Vocal Album (though the sorting committee could still move it to Traditional Pop Vocal Album) :deadbanana: I honestly don't think she'd have the support in that Jazz category and they'd go for more established jazz artists.

And then, there's an Elton/Brandi FYC ad that states they submitted their album to Traditional Pop Vocal Album :skull: I think miss Harley is screwed in either scenario. Though if she's in TPVA I rather her lose to them than Laufey :eli:

Do you have her complete submission?

9 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Do you have her complete submission?

Nope, but we shall start getting stuff in 10.5 hours 

A lot of recent popstars albums have made me appreciate MAYHEM all the more

 

:mayhem:

Edited by Kid A

7 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Why y'all getting double penetrated 

cause we are not sexually frustrated fanbase purr :giraffe:

spacer.png

Parris dragging her ass for ******* over her formation with random TDD insert:sabrina:

1 hour ago, Kid A said:

A lot of recent popstars albums have made me appreciate MAYHEM all the more

 

:mayhem:

Gaga has given us an amazing era, I only wish I could have afforded to see it twice

 

:mayhem:

Full interview up in four parts on YT :gaycat1:

 

 

 

 

 

Can't wait to hear Scene 98 from ASIB as her bow song :eli: 

Can't wait to hear Scene 98 from ASIB as her bow song :eli: 

Andrew Watt better snatched that POTY. I can't believe he has only won 1, while AutoNERFED alread has 3!

Andrew Watt better snatch that POTY. I can't believe he has only won 1, while AutoNERFED alread has 3!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

the way Mayhem got lower ratings from Variety and RS than other albums that were shat out today :suburban:

Shadow Of A Man kind of holding up the best for me from MAYHEM. A weird twist I did not see coming!

 

Anyway these pop girls have been releasing nothing but chops this entire year so I kind of have to be thankful for Gaga because even at it's lowest MAYHEM is still at least good.

The random influx of low scores on Mayhem's AOTY page being all Sw*fties, why are they like this :1878188721_deadbanana2z-Copy:

 

 

Stoopid Love fell 2-3 spots on Max Martin discography today

 

Untitled-2.thumb.gif.5389323a431edecd9b6 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.