Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Mayhem remains Pop AOTY 

these immature hags could never serve AOTY like godga

 

:mayhem:

Speechless tonight again, her being like "This is the first ballad I wrote... oh wait there were a few on The Fame, this is from The Fame Monster" :dies:

24 minutes ago, Hair said:

Speechless tonight again, her being like "This is the first ballad I wrote... oh wait there were a few on The Fame, this is from The Fame Monster" :dies:

I honestly can't wait to hear Brown Eyes at the piano :allears:

GAG if she releases how bad do u want me as a single now. swifties will have a good taylor song to stream this year 

 

speak_now_tv.thumb.jpeg.1a222b3de838ee35

3 hours ago, opbranden said:

I honestly can't wait to hear Brown Eyes at the piano :allears:

I need this so badly:jonny:

3 hours ago, opbranden said:

I honestly can't wait to hear Brown Eyes at the piano :allears:

I need this so badly:jonny:

6 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I love how Gaga has never looked lost at any stage. A true testament of her strength as a performer.

 

Even when she's on top of a giant ass dress or when she's standing with those light projections behind her... still the main focus.

 

That photo just reminded me of it.

 

GHhPxT1.gif 

Love that she chose The Bitter End as the interview location as it airs right when first round voting opens 

 

 :mayhem:

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

DP

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

When is the interview airing? In a hour?

Yes. Does anyone have any live stream links?

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

When is the interview airing? In a hour?

Yes. Does anyone have any live stream links?

Since yesterday I was trying to properly introduce you the mayhem gaycat lmao, but the site was and still is so instable! Only now I could enter here!

And I'm happy to see that you already using the gaycat of THE OFFICIAL POP ALBUM (AND TOUR) OF THE YEAR!

:mayhem:

Edited by starsailor

Tomorrow we find out her submissions :duca: this base bout to pop off with 3 hourly posts instead of 2

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

When is the interview airing? In a hour?

The show starts in 2 mins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.