Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Kinda love how this base is using the global degree Celcius unit.

 

FADrenheit LOST.

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

As we should. Majority wins. Celsius and centimeters > Fadrenheit and Inches. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

44 minutes ago, Leptine said:

That date in the Netherlands never made sense, I'm really wondering why that decision, she could have made a 80k sold out show here in Italy at San Siro easily like in France instead :shakeno:

Apparently it’s all about the money the venue offered. 

I think this has been mentioned already but apparently she’s not playing Harley Quinn in the new Joker movie? Can anyone find anymore info on that? Some publications say she will others say she will play a more nuanced character.

5 hours ago, Album Leak said:

I have no doubt Gaga's interest in acting is taking over her interest in music, because she has yet to receive universally bad reviews on her acting. Meanwhile her music career has always had it's fair share of haters, whether it's fans, ex-fans, OGH or critics. The real test of her commitment to acting is when her role isn't received well and doesn't get any awards buzz, because it's bound to happen eventually.

I think it's weird to base Gaga's passion for acting on whether or not she gets praise. There's no evidence of this and it's not Gaga's fault her projects so far have been praised. Gaga has had her fair share of criticism so she's not new to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she's absolutely buzzing over the praise she has gotten so far, but Gaga knows not every performance comes with praise. No actor is always being praised for their work.

 

More than anything, acting is probably just easier as there's less pressure. She can express herself creatively without having to worry about everything being attached to her name. If the movie is ****, that's on the director as she's only responsible for her particular role.

1 minute ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I think this has been mentioned already but apparently she’s not playing Harley Quinn in the new Joker movie? Can anyone find anymore info on that? Some publications say she will others say she will play a more nuanced character.

Only info we have is that it was never confirmed her character is Harley... but also never confirmed that it isn't lol.

Just now, Bang Up said:

Only info we have is that it was never confirmed her character is Harley... but also never confirmed that it isn't lol.

I’m fine with either but I do feel like Harley Quinn has been overdone so I’m leaning to a more in depth multi dimensional character. Either way I’m excited and hopefully we will get an announcement some time this year or early next year of when we can expect filming to start. My guess is announcement this fall and filming starts either Q1 or Q2 of next year.

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Apparently it’s all about the money the venue offered. 

Is it the venue that offers money in order to have her? I thought it was the other way around, I don't know how it works honestly.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Is it the venue that offers money in order to have her? I thought it was the other way around, I don't know how it works honestly.

Apparently certain venues cut deals with companies like Live Nation, so that's how this date happened. And I agree, a date in Italy or Spain woud've performed much, much better. 

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Is it the venue that offers money in order to have her? I thought it was the other way around, I don't know how it works honestly.

I believe it’s like this - the lower the price to rent a venue, the bigger possibility for this venue to hold the concert. 

7 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I think this has been mentioned already but apparently she’s not playing Harley Quinn in the new Joker movie? Can anyone find anymore info on that? Some publications say she will others say she will play a more nuanced character.

It's only rumors so far, nothing is confirmed but imo she's gonna play Harley Quinn when she's working as doctor when they first met, this dynamic has never been explored in movies and logistically it makes sense as continuation, but we'll see.

gaga winning the poll vs formation tour is sitting so right with me :gaygacat5:

queen thingz :gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, Kékette said:

Spotify France

#47 (+15) Hold My Hand - 92,426

 

New peak

 

COFJVSz.gif

Top 50 exposure :clap3:

She chose Netherlands over Italy and Brazil.. I guess this is God's way of teaching her a less by giving a flop date. :swan: I really dont get why she or her team ignores these countries. 

7 minutes ago, Mohit said:

She chose Netherlands over Italy and Brazil.. I guess this is God's way of teaching her a less by giving a flop date. :swan: I really dont get why she or her team ignores these countries. 

It's not just a matter of picking a place and going. There's a lot of logistics that goes into this. 

22 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I believe it’s like this - the lower the price to rent a venue, the bigger possibility for this venue to hold the concert. 

 

22 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Apparently certain venues cut deals with companies like Live Nation, so that's how this date happened. And I agree, a date in Italy or Spain woud've performed much, much better. 

I see, it makes sense, they definitely didn't find a deal, they knew that here in Italy she would have had a sold out date easily since we're her biggest European market after the UK, they tried for 2 years in a row to have her on Sanremo last year (but she was busy with HOG filming) and in 2020 but they couldn't afford her :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

It's not just a matter of picking a place and going. There's a lot of logistics that goes into this. 

that just sounds like an excuse.. If she can packup everything and go do 2 dates in Japan from Europe then why is so hard to visit Italy or Brazil

She needs to lower the prices for the Arnhem date like Abel did for the opening night of his tour so all the tickets sell out quick :gaycat1:

Any chance she adds another leg to this very short tour? 

12 minutes ago, Mohit said:

that just sounds like an excuse.. If she can packup everything and go do 2 dates in Japan from Europe then why is so hard to visit Italy or Brazil

Because it's not entirely up to her? Usually Teams plan the tours and producers work on availabilities of venues, market potential, and so on and so forth. Italy might not be the best market for a tour given that she is performing in bigger markets like France, Germany and the UK and people often travel to those countries for shows or festivals and for Brazil when, although very profitable just as much as any other SA country, they perhaps didn't want to extend the tour that much, I mean, let us not forget Gaga's health issues and they already extended the tour from what it was originally announced.

1 minute ago, besaid said:

Any chance she adds another leg to this very short tour? 

I wouldn't bet on that, I mean, this tour almost didn't happen so chances are if she adds more dates perhaps will be more American legs but I don't see her going anywhere else, we would've had hints or confirmations of venues by now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.