Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

The MOST important part is finding a real seller first. I have no doubt we can get the money together. CAN SOMEONE PATCH THE LINE (to a seller):gaygacat3:

@RedOne just say the price sis

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

YOUR EARS ARE BURNING UP

 

TALK IS CHEAP BUT COSTS A LOT

 

I HEARD ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU SAAAAAAAAID

 

 

Burqaswag

This part is so good actually, I wish it made the cut to the final version

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

Banned for telling the truth? Someone had to say it

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

@ATRL Administration

 

 

Edited by Blade Runner

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Heavy Overrated Snoozer is NEVER happening, let it go

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Listening to Snooze Tonight has warped your mind, I fear!

The Bowie sample, extra vocal melodies during the chorus, & “I heard about all the things you said” are all serves but the overall demo still gives Countess Luann

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779 

Edited by luckythisway

Literally the GA was as packed as it can possibly be wtf

 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Daily reminder that a jazz singer did this:

 

iVFKugX.gif

 

The versatility... :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, TheLastChord said:

We need those tiktok f***boys to use the Replay drop to take their shirts off, that usually goes viral pretty fast

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

There was a tiktok with a woman bouncing her big mommy milkers and accidentally hitting her baby with them

 

sadly she took it down

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

22 minutes ago, justin. said:

Listening to Snooze Tonight has warped your mind, I fear!

I haven't listen to it in months though

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I haven't listen to it in months though

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Permanent brain damage

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

 

The way there is absolutely nothing happening in Fun Tonight

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

12 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

The Bowie sample, extra vocal melodies during the chorus, & “I heard about all the things you said” are all serves but the overall demo still gives Countess Luann

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779 

The more we hear of this Babylon demo, the more I hate myself for all the meltdowns about it in 2020. I love the bowie sample, the extra lyrics and the funkish vibes but album version & BreeBylon >>>>>

 

My biggest issue with the song is that its too short. Babylon should have been at least 5 minutes long.

Edited by State of Grace.

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Heavy Overrated Snoozer is NEVER happening, let it go

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Postsus got banned for less babes

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The more we hear of this Babylon demo, the more I hate myself for all the meltdowns about it in 2020. I love the bowie sample, the extra lyrics and the funkish vibes but album version & BreeBylon >>>>>

 

My biggest issue with the song is that its too short. Babylon should have been at least 5 minutes long.

I’ve always said the album version is superior & it seems my Nostradamic mind continues to win 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Edited by luckythisway

I'm afraid of this confessions but I have never liked Babylon. My least favorite from Xmatica.

 

iVFKugX.gif

Ok but i still need Gar to make a Glam-Rock/Funky/Bowie-inspired album in the same vein as that Babylon demo, it would be such a slay and a fun album to listen to

 

iVFKugX.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

I'm afraid of this confessions but I have never liked Babylon. My least favorite from Xmatica.

 

iVFKugX.gif

Some of you are really ASKING FOR IT today

 

First Heavy God Lover slander and now Babylon?

 

ln0599e.gif

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Heavy Overrated Snoozer is NEVER happening, let it go

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Finally someone said it. People really wanted to hear that at the Chromatica Ball when her performance at the BTW Ball consisted of her screaming/whispering over the backtrack because it's a terrible song to sing live. 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Some of you are really ASKING FOR IT today

 

First Heavy God Lover slander and now Babylon?

 

ln0599e.gif

Heavy Metal Lover is an actual masterpiece though

 

This vlog omg. She filmed the entire show and that crowd :jonny4:

 

The screens actually look good from those seats? I thought people couldnt see all the interludes. But still I wish it wasn't closed.

 

ln0599e.gif

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Ok but i still need Gar to make a Glam-Rock/Funky/Bowie-inspired album in the same vein as that Babylon demo, it would be such a slay and a fun album to listen to

 

iVFKugX.gif

 

Agreed, it’s a perfect sonic progression at this point in her career. With an arena rock edge, you’d have a perfect Gar album. 

 

iVFKugX.gif 

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I hope she is making music while she is in this badass mode. The energy and vibes she was giving off on that first show was just really something special. Felt like what the ORGANIC and natural progression of what made Lady Gaga so special was finally here! Like this was what she was always meant to be like :jonny: 

 

:jonny:

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yeah. Although I'm hoping it can be in the high 30s, closer to 40k. I don't get why they didn't put the upper ring for sale? Is that also the case for other concerts in that venue? 

Here's the pictures from Sunday's football game at the venue. You can see that the upper deck is curtained off. And it's the same for all events there when you scroll their IG. Could be structural/construction/safety related.

ISl-UJUkk6-Vfin-R9q6t0rlk-X8oa1nj-A-fm-G

Ahd6-HIaygsih-Ss1rtt-AB9s-R6q-WYlne0-UR0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.