Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Smart, I'm here for her to take inspiration from those legendary designers for her new creations as long as she doesn't pull Enigma kind of outfits anymore :fish:

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Exactly. Copy reference away miss little rat!

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Claiming its top 20 in her discography IS crazy when it’s easily top 10

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Pleeeeease

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Smart, I'm here for her to take inspiration from those legendary designers for her new creations as long as she doesn't pull Enigma kind of outfits anymore :fish:

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Exactly. Copy reference away miss little rat!

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Finally taking her sister's steps, I see

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

Gar slaying at #8 :gaycat1:

 

Ok let me give ha some Spotify streams :fish:

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Pleeeeease

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1. Speechless

2. You and I 

3. Paparazzi

4. The Edge of Glory 

5. Dance in the Dark 

6. Always Remember Us This Way

7. Heavy Metal Lover 

8. Bloody Mary

9. Electric Chapel

10. Bad Romance 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

14 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

1. Speechless

2. You and I 

3. Paparazzi

4. The Edge of Glory 

5. Dance in the Dark 

6. Always Remember Us This Way

7. Heavy Metal Lover 

8. Bloody Mary

9. Electric Chapel

10. Bad Romance 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Well, you got 6 songs right

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

53 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

No shade but it's basically a Galliano refurbished :skull:

 

Christian+Dior+Spring+2004+OaORpDktEUVx.jpg

Very nice to copy the golden years of Dior. I think her outfits are very nice fitted too, the golden McQueen pants could be a little bit more fitted, I don't know if they tried then with heels and not the boots  (I love the boots instead of heels tbh). 

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Well, you got 6 songs right

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

First of all, Speechless & You and I are unequivocally the 2 best songs she’s ever released. Second, I’d love to see what choices you’d pick for the other 4 slots 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

5 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

First of all, Speechless & You and I are unequivocally the 2 best songs she’s ever released. Second, I’d love to see what choices you’d pick for the other 4 slots 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Rain On Me

Replay

Monster

Poker Face

 

Not bad, uh?

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

with honorable mentions to

Alejandro

Dance In The Dark

You and I

Enigma

Babylon

911

So Happy I Could Die

I Like It Rough

Music To My Eyes

Boys Boys Boys

I Want Your Love

Marry The Night

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Applause

Is That Alright?

Do What U Want

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

and Bubbling Under Lover nowhere to be seen

12 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

First of all, Speechless & You and I are unequivocally the 2 best songs she’s ever released. Second, I’d love to see what choices you’d pick for the other 4 slots 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

You are about to get sent to the Beysment with Sia

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

Rain On Me

Replay

Monster

Poker Face

 

Not bad, uh?

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

with honorable mentions to

Alejandro

Dance In The Dark

You and I

Enigma

Babylon

911

So Happy I Could Die

I Like It Rough

Music To My Eyes

Boys Boys Boys

I Want Your Love

Marry The Night

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Applause

Is That Alright?

Do What U Want

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

and Bubbling Under Lover nowhere to be seen

Not bad but if you’re licking Chrome’s arse that deep, Enigma should be top 10 cause it’s better than ROM. However you’re serving immaculate taste with the MTME stanning, aka BradGa’s 2nd best song 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

And you’re still wrong ab Heavy Metal Savior 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Edited by luckythisway

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

You are about to get sent to the Beysment with Sia

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I don’t make the rules bestie. Just because they don’t have oontz oontz’d beats doesn’t mean they’re not her best! 
 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

2 hours ago, Monarch15 said:

Here's the pictures from Sunday's football game at the venue. You can see that the upper deck is curtained off. And it's the same for all events there when you scroll their IG. Could be structural/construction/safety related.

ISl-UJUkk6-Vfin-R9q6t0rlk-X8oa1nj-A-fm-G

Ahd6-HIaygsih-Ss1rtt-AB9s-R6q-WYlne0-UR0

Well, this MAKES SENSE. Because I can understand why the Netherlands show is doing how it's doing, because the city is not a big city, it's not affordable to access it and there are better options. However, when it came to this date, I was like, the seating section pretty much SOLD OUT a couple of weeks after it went on sale, a few lone seats here and there and they kept adding sideview seats here and there and they kept selling out, so it didn't make sense to me to not open that upper ring when you have Stockholm, oslo, helsinki and copenhagen as big cities all within easy access. This makes SENSE. 

 

I mean, I'm not saying she would've FULLY Sold out the upper ring, maybe she wouldn't, but it would've been easy another 10k tickets, for sure. 

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Not bad but if you’re licking Chrome’s arse that deep, Enigma should be top 10 cause it’s better than ROM 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

And you’re still wrong ab Heavy Metal Savior 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

The 4 different ones from your list were not bad too, let me give you that.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

Leaving Enigma out was a tough decision, specially after the performance. But sacrifices sometimes have to be made to balance the easy decisions like leaving Stupid Metal Lover out of the top 40.

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

I don’t make the rules bestie. Just because they don’t have oontz oontz’d beats doesn’t mean they’re not her best! 
 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Always Remember Us This Way doesn't have oonts oontz either and is better than those two and scientifically belongs in her top 5. 

 

Off to the Beysment it is

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

Off to the Beysment it is

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I can help you dragging him there

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Always Remember Us This Way doesn't have oonts oontz either and is better than those two and scientifically belongs in her top 5. 

 

Off to the Beysment it is

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

It’s not tho. That’s the recency bias talking 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

she loves performing lovegame and if fits in act 2 so it will be performed :gaygacat5:

its also fun song. 

 

just dance needs to GO tho.

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

The 4 different ones from your list were not bad too, let me give you that.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

Leaving Enigma out was a tough decision, specially after the performance. But sacrifices sometimes have to be made to balance the easy decisions like leaving Stupid Metal Lover out of the top 40.

Neither are yours but agree to disagree on Heavy Taste Lover. I guess it just takes a certain level of sophistication and class to understand its mastery 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

17 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

It’s not tho. That’s the recency bias talking 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Talk to me about recency bias when Always Remain Superior This Way makes it to a billion in spotify in late 2023 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

Talk to me about recency bias when Always Remain Superior This Way makes it to a billion in spotify in late 2023 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Don’t need to have that conversation cause I’m not a success Stan 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 hours ago, Monarch15 said:

Here's the pictures from Sunday's football game at the venue. You can see that the upper deck is curtained off. And it's the same for all events there when you scroll their IG. Could be structural/construction/safety related.

ISl-UJUkk6-Vfin-R9q6t0rlk-X8oa1nj-A-fm-G

Ahd6-HIaygsih-Ss1rtt-AB9s-R6q-WYlne0-UR0

Oh okay, now it makes sense. Sucks, bc that's tons of tickets wasted and she'd have an easy 45k crowd on lock. Thanks for posting these btw!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.