Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

 

Loving this.

The fact they bring up Gaga’s true dream of being an actress and how music is a side gig is heart breaking every time I hear it 

I think my only complaint about the show now that I think of it is  STILL the choreo...Richy's choreo is just so bad guys...like next level bad. For Chroma though I will say there is a bit..like a tiny bit more refinement. But still...songs like Babylon and Sour Candy are soooo easy to execute a proper and simple choreo routine for them but oyu can still see elements of Richy's over the top spazzing in there...like he just could not help himself :rip: Literally Bablylon and Sour Candy just make you move instantly and u can envision what their choreo should look like in your head so the fact that Richy just had to make them kind of wack is frustrating. Even a 12 year old could choreograph those two songs...they just SCREAM "give me kunnt" but he was like "give me kunnt with stroke". ugh

Some of you make the dumbest threads just to get her dragged I stg :rip:

 

OT: Godbylon god-tier track

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Some of you make the dumbest threads just to get her dragged I stg :rip:

 

OT: Godbylon god-tier track

Say their names

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Say their names

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

"Hmm...Let's pit my fave against two of the biggest names in music history and see how this site filled with angry boomers reacts"

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

"Hmm...Let's pit my fave against two of the biggest names in music history and see how this site filled with angry boomers reacts"

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Ew he's a liddo?

 

I thot you were lowkey talking about the mod and the vocals thread in Celebria

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Ew he's a liddo?

 

I thot you were lowkey talking about the mod and the vocals thread in Celebria

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

We can still somewhat tackle that tho, but yeah nobody asked for either 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

14 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Another OG king, Jeremy talks about sexual and mental abuse :deadbanana4:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgNL5MoPYFk/

I believe king Jeremy :heart2: 

Hold My Hand as the encore, really heaux?

 

Stop trying to make it happen, it's not going to happen. I just checked and the OneRepublic song has almost twice as many streams, I can't

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I’m not one of those “demo is always better than the final” stans but whew is that Babylon (demo) bridge CATCHY. 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I’m so proud of our fave, guys. I’m not over it. That’s the most passionate and excited she’s looked performing her own music in years — legend tingz

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I think my only complaint about the show now that I think of it is  STILL the choreo...Richy's choreo is just so bad guys...like next level bad. For Chroma though I will say there is a bit..like a tiny bit more refinement. But still...songs like Babylon and Sour Candy are soooo easy to execute a proper and simple choreo routine for them but oyu can still see elements of Richy's over the top spazzing in there...like he just could not help himself :rip: Literally Bablylon and Sour Candy just make you move instantly and u can envision what their choreo should look like in your head so the fact that Richy just had to make them kind of wack is frustrating. Even a 12 year old could choreograph those two songs...they just SCREAM "give me kunnt" but he was like "give me kunnt with stroke". ugh

Agreed. I also feel like he puts extra stress on Gaga to hit his erratic moves while trying to maintain vocal composure (911 I'm looking at you!)

 

The way he has her making all these jittery movements while she's supposed to be silky sultry singing "can't you see me cry ever again" during the prechorus. You can hear the strain it puts on her voice trying to hit the moves and sing at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Iaintsorry said:

The fact they bring up Gaga’s true dream of being an actress and how music is a side gig is heart breaking every time I hear it 

Well it's not really in those terms to be fair, I mean 'side gig' as if her music career is some sort of lucky fallback, they know she has the music studies, she's an excellent pianist, her music talent is immense, Gaga was always meant to be a complete performing artist with both acting and music like Barbra Streisand|Cher, 'Paparazzi', 'Telephone', 'Marry the Night' videos were basically mini movies, even if her career would have started as actress, she would have made music albums as well, starring in musicals movies and so on, one path was never going to exclude the other and vice versa, but I'm glad she started as musician since it's a lot more difficult managing to get the big success and popularity she has in that field.

Broadway will eventually happen as well in her career.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

I think my only complaint about the show now that I think of it is  STILL the choreo...Richy's choreo is just so bad guys...like next level bad. For Chroma though I will say there is a bit..like a tiny bit more refinement. But still...songs like Babylon and Sour Candy are soooo easy to execute a proper and simple choreo routine for them but oyu can still see elements of Richy's over the top spazzing in there...like he just could not help himself :rip: Literally Bablylon and Sour Candy just make you move instantly and u can envision what their choreo should look like in your head so the fact that Richy just had to make them kind of wack is frustrating. Even a 12 year old could choreograph those two songs...they just SCREAM "give me kunnt" but he was like "give me kunnt with stroke". ugh

Babylon was easy and cunty 

  • Author

Did we get any more critics review on her first date?

I just hope she will be ok while performing in 36C heat in Paris. This is actually serious. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Another OG king, Jeremy talks about sexual and mental abuse :deadbanana4:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgNL5MoPYFk/

Wait, how did this get swept under the rug? He posted it hours ago and I don’t see people talking about it. 
 

I think we all assumed something happened when he and Mark parted ways but I assumed it was jealously.  I need him to talk. 

46 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Well it's not really in those terms to be fair, I mean 'side gig' as if her music career is some sort of lucky fallback, they know she has the music studies, she's an excellent pianist, her music talent is immense, Gaga was always meant to be a complete performing artist with both acting and music like Barbra Streisand|Cher, 'Paparazzi', 'Telephone', 'Marry the Night' videos were basically mini movies, even if her career would have started as actress, she would have made music albums as well, starring in musicals movies and so on, one path was never going to exclude the other and vice versa, but I'm glad she started as musician since it's a lot more difficult managing to get the big success and popularity she has in that field.

Broadway will eventually happen as well in her career.

Yeah but she always presents it like her true passion has always been acting and that music was just what got her there. Basically we can look forward to a future with more movies than music. 

10 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Yeah but she always presents it like her true passion has always been acting and that music was just what got her there. Basically we can look forward to a future with more movies than music. 

Honestly I don't think she meant literally like that, also because she could have started her acting-movie career a lot earlier using her music fame if that was truly her goal, a period of only movies and without music in order to her to comeback with a very strong music project sounds good to me, we'll see.

I have no doubt Gaga's interest in acting is taking over her interest in music, because she has yet to receive universally bad reviews on her acting. Meanwhile her music career has always had it's fair share of haters, whether it's fans, ex-fans, OGH or critics. The real test of her commitment to acting is when her role isn't received well and doesn't get any awards buzz, because it's bound to happen eventually.

Edited by Album Leak

28 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I just hope she will be ok while performing in 36C heat in Paris. This is actually serious. 

Don't they have some kind of big ventilators-air condition (or something like that) to refresh the stage?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.