Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

I wonder how much Godga would get if she really signed as Harley Quinn? 
 

Joaquin is definitely getting a cut from the profit as well. Hopefully, Godga too. Lol

Gaga is definitely getting a lot less, expected for Phoenix these numbers, he has to loose weight again, and so on... but the fact he accepted means the script has to be valid.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hot take? Can't see J:FaD having much original music if any at all, maybe a song or two. I would not be shocked if Gar is avoiding doing original songs for projects where she's also aiming for acting awards since that's a clear part of what ended her BA chances for ASIB. At least until she finally wins an acting Oscar. 

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Gaga is definitely getting a lot less, expected for Phoenix these numbers, he has to loose weight again, and so on... but the fact he accepted means the script has to be valid.

Somewhere between 1.5-5m is my bet. Getting half of Joaquin's salary is just not realistic

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hot take? Can't see J:FaD having much original music if any at all, maybe a song or two. I would not be shocked if Gar is avoiding doing original songs for projects where she's also aiming for acting awards since that's a clear part of what ended her BA chances for ASIB. At least until she finally wins an acting Oscar. 

Tea, she should not participating in writing the songs, but knowing her there's no way...

2 minutes ago, venuss said:

Somewhere between 1.5-5m is my bet. Getting half of Joaquin's salary is just not realistic

For how much she is a big star, name and so on, this is still gonna be her third movie, being part already of this high profile project at her third try in movies is already a big deal and opportunity, she clearly don't do it for money, but yes at least 1-2m sounds likely.

Yup. She herself will probably say yes to anything WB offers. So let's hope Bobbe and (maybe) Interscope does their ends of the job.

Imagine getting paid 1.5m for a movie that will probably gross 600M+:deadbanana2:

 

Is she that dumb? I don't think so.

 

Yikes, Jeremy's instagram story elaborating on his post. He says it was 100% about Richy and that's why he left after BTWB. 

 

I've been team "stay silent and do your investigation" but I really do hope they have a PR plan ready to go, cause this is just gonna get louder and louder until it explodes and she gets cancelled for it.

BISMS is not getting paid a mere $1-$1.5M lol (isn’t that also what she got paid roughly around for ASIB) still after ASIB & TG: Maverick’s HOG’s tremendous BO success, studio execs know she’s one of the most profitable & bankable actresses atm, there’s no way she’d say yes for that cent of a wage for someone of her caliber

She is not getting 1.5m for J:FAD :rip: Can't see it being lower than 5m ngl.

 

re: the music I also dont think the movie will have that many songs. So many people are expecting a Mamma Mia type of movie and I blame the article because calling it a musical is very misleading (or maybe they did it on purpose?). I don't think Gags would want to sing songs that she had 0 involvement in honestly but I'd love if she stays away from it. It's very different from ASIB so she has no business writing songs for it. 

Edited by State of Grace.

33 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Yikes, Jeremy's instagram story elaborating on his post. He says it was 100% about Richy and that's why he left after BTWB. 

 

I've been team "stay silent and do your investigation" but I really do hope they have a PR plan ready to go, cause this is just gonna get louder and louder until it explodes and she gets cancelled for it.

She is not gonna get cancelled for this. And some media already reported about it, thats all.

Lets just hope Ga FIRES once the last show is wrapped.

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She is not getting 1.5m for J:FAD :rip: Can't see it being lower than 5m ngl.

 

re: the music I also dont think the movie will have that many songs. So many people are expecting a Mamma Mia type of movie and I blame the article because calling it a musical is very misleading (or maybe they did it on purpose?). I don't think Gags would want to sing songs that she had 0 involvement in honestly but I'd love if she stays away from it. It's very different from ASIB so she has no business writing songs for it. 

Also, if the script is seemingly nearing a final draft and they want the songs to be intergrated to the story, there's no way they're not already written if they were to be original. Like that's the whole point of musical storytelling. No one would write an original musical with no songs to go off of. :rip:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Also, if the script is seemingly nearing a final draft and they want the songs to be intergrated to the story, there's no way they're not already written if they were to be original. Like that's the whole point of musical storytelling. No one would write an original musical with no songs to go off of. :rip:

So shes already sitting on some TFM 2.0 bawps?

WaHTHAb.thumb.gif.95e302344b43cdfa3619aa

21 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She is not gonna get cancelled for this. And some media already reported about it, thats all.

Lets just hope Ga FIRES once the last show is wrapped.

Idk sis, Jeremy's a bit more known than the others. Plus we don't know if that Rolling Stone story has been killed or not. If it comes out on a large national level, she will be blamed 100% whether it's justified or not. Especially after years of talking about kindness, having an anti-bully foundation and discussing abuse with Oprah, etc. It's not gonna be pretty if it gets big.

OGHs FUMING in that record attendance thread kii

 

WaHTHAb.thumb.gif.95e302344b43cdfa3619aa

 

It will be fun when the boxscores come out

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

The minimum she should accept is $5M with a deal to split a percentage of the profits 

So when is that man going to jail? I'm mad now. Jeremy was always so nice and good at dancing :shakeno:

 

 

38 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Also, if the script is seemingly nearing a final draft and they want the songs to be intergrated to the story, there's no way they're not already written if they were to be original. Like that's the whole point of musical storytelling. No one would write an original musical with no songs to go off of. :rip:

Hmmmm you have a point. IF the music is already written then that would save a lot of time.

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Also, if the script is seemingly nearing a final draft and they want the songs to be intergrated to the story, there's no way they're not already written if they were to be original. Like that's the whole point of musical storytelling. No one would write an original musical with no songs to go off of. :rip:

 

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Hmmmm you have a point. IF the music is already written then that would save a lot of time.

yeah, I think the music is probably already written. remember rumors started that Gaga was involved in Joker all the way back in January, so she's obviously been attached to this project longer than we all realised, probably since sometime last year, and the project itself has been in development longer than we all realise.

 

that's why I still wouldn't be surprised if the movie is shot Q4 2022-Q1 2023, and released Q4 2023... the first Joker was shot in late 2018 and released in late 2019

 

they might aim for 2024, but 2023 is possible imo...

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

 

yeah, I think the music is probably already written. remember rumors started that Gaga was involved in Joker all the way back in January, so she's obviously been attached to this project longer than we all realised, probably since sometime last year, and the project itself has been in development longer than we all realise.

 

that's why I still wouldn't be surprised if the movie is shot Q4 2022-Q1 2023, and released Q4 2023... the first Joker was shot in late 2018 and released in late 2019

 

they might aim for 2024, but 2023 is possible imo...

I don't think they can manage to start shooting this year tbh. She'll be done with CBall in September then I'm expecting a Jazz+Piano leg around Oct/Nov. She definitely need some time to rest and get ready for the movie after that.

 

I think they might start shooting Q1 2023. It would be amazing if they manage to release it Q3-Q4 of next year but I'm still predicting a 2024 release with a Venice premiere. 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't think they can manage to start shooting this year tbh. She'll be done with CBall in September then I'm expecting a Jazz+Piano leg around Oct/Nov. She definitely need some time to rest and get ready for the movie after that.

 

I think they might start shooting Q1 2023. It would be amazing if they manage to release it Q3-Q4 of next year but I'm still predicting a 2024 release with a Venice premiere. 

Agreed that if she is doing a Jazz+Piano leg in Q4 than Joker filming is def not happening this year, but who knows, MGM seem to be very flexible and accommodating with Gaga's schedule so she might not be back in Vegas until next year, but we're just guessing really there's no way of knowing yet... if there's no Vegas this year Joker could start shooting around November and end around Feb 2023, but I could also see you being right about it coming in 2024 also that's very possible

3 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Agreed that if she is doing a Jazz+Piano leg in Q4 than Joker filming is def not happening this year, but who knows, MGM seem to be very flexible and accommodating with Gaga's schedule so she might not be back in Vegas until next year, but we're just guessing really there's no way of knowing yet... if there's no Vegas this year Joker could start shooting around November and end around Feb 2023, but I could also see you being right about it coming in 2024 also that's very possible

If they're aiming for a 2024 release I wonder what other plans/projects she has up her sleeve after she finishes filming it. :dies:  I'd love to see her snatch a small role/cameo in another commercial movie or show to keep her name out there. Orr maybe the tour and J:FAD will inspire her to run to the studio to record LG7. :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.