Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

FYHRZalXgAAtF_A?format=jpg&name=small

 

Sold out show like L. Gaga :clap3:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FYHRZalXgAAtF_A?format=jpg&name=small

 

Sold out show like L. Gaga :clap3:

For a second i thought that was Bobby on the left :rip:

They added around 50 more seating tickets for tomorrow's show (they were sold out last night).

i know she is very busy and has health issues but it's just frustrating because the demend is here. i'm sure she would have sold out big arenas/stadiums in places like italy, spain, belgium, canada, australia, taiwan, south korea, brazil....

she didnt visit istanbul since 2014 where she sold almost 20k tickets :gaygacat5:

 

So the setlist that we got is apparently the 14th version :rip:

 

image.png

 

Also the official interlude names are "Operation", "Flowers", "Psychedelic", "Tamara" and "Sonnet" oop :lakitu:

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

So the setlist that we got is apparently the 14th version :rip:

 

image.png

 

Also the official interlude names are "Operation", "Flowers", "Psychedelic", "Tamara" and "Sonnet" oop :lakitu:

Nnnn I love the way her setlists change 1000 times :skull:

The way I have heard I Ain't Flopping on the radio twice now but haven't heard Hold My Hole not even once

 

IWK6.gif

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The way I have heard I Ain't Flopping on the radio twice now but haven't heard Hold My Hole not even once

 

IWK6.gif

They've been hustling promoting it too. It's what they deserve. 

8 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The way I have heard I Ain't Flopping on the radio twice now but haven't heard Hold My Hole not even once

 

IWK6.gif

I hear IAW all the time on the radio too. Never heard HMH sadly. 

27 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

So the setlist that we got is apparently the 14th version :rip:

 

image.png

 

Also the official interlude names are "Operation", "Flowers", "Psychedelic", "Tamara" and "Sonnet" oop :lakitu:

What does that fire emotion symbolise ? ? 

 

I think it denotes the fire erupting prop 

Edited by Santhosh

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

What does that fire emotion symbolise ? ?

Strength level of pyrotechnics prob (BR uses mild ones, BTW strong)

The dog waker shooter got released by mistake. The f*ckery continues. :skull: 

2 hours ago, Mohit said:

She chose Netherlands over Italy and Brazil.. I guess this is God's way of teaching her a less by giving a flop date. :swan: I really dont get why she or her team ignores these countries. 

I think they’re scared/traumatized by the BTWball sales in Brazil it had its difficulties.  But after COVID people are craving for shows here. And she could do a festival anyways, but RIR invited her and they declined.

2 hours ago, besaid said:

Any chance she adds another leg to this very short tour? 

A Live Nation director/president already said they have no plans to add new dates bc she has a busy schedule. 

The Arnhem date really makes zero sense. :rip: It’s literally an 1-hour drive away from Düsseldorf. Did they really think it would sell out? :deadbanana4:  
 

I agree with everyone saying she should have booked a stadium in Italy instead. It would be 100% sold out. 

21 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The dog waker shooter got released by mistake. The f*ckery continues. :skull: 

Yeah that happened months ago 

31 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Who's Tamara?

 

200.gif

Hyperrock LG7 alter ego

200.gif

This is some legendary **** tbh. What a wild ride, like holy ****!

Just now, satellites.™ said:

This is some legendary **** tbh. What a wild ride, like holy ****!

should be the closer instead of hold my hand

200.gif

8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is some legendary **** tbh. What a wild ride, like holy ****!

Noah Fence but i just can't believe people actually like this remix, it sounds like one of those fake Blessed Madonna remixes that some stans made to make fun of her.

 

Literally sounds like this

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Mohit said:

She chose Netherlands over Italy and Brazil.. I guess this is God's way of teaching her a less by giving a flop date. :swan: I really dont get why she or her team ignores these countries. 

prob cause italians and brasilians cant afford her overpriced tickets

WaHTHAb.thumb.gif.95e302344b43cdfa3619aa

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.