Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hmm now that I think about it it does sound like propaganda is happening

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 


But let me not question it

I'm starting to feel like Live Nation saw a pilot of the tour back in March and handed her a competent team and was like, okay, say they all did it, whatever, but this is not it

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Tik tok always stanning for her best songs. Replay and Heavy Metal Lover are next

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Heavy Overrated Snoozer is NEVER happening, let it go

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yeah. Although I'm hoping it can be in the high 30s, closer to 40k. I don't get why they didn't put the upper ring for sale? Is that also the case for other concerts in that venue? 

Yeah, that venue is used for many sizes of concerts, just like the one in Netherlands, sometimes a set up for an arena type tour is also used for like 12k capacity. But the one in Sweden is the biggest of the three at maximum capacity (Between the three in Dusseldorf, Stockhold and Netherlands) They're all similarly designed.

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

I finally got a Golden Circle ticket :jonny:

:duca:

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I finally got a Golden Circle ticket :jonny:

Dónde? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Kevin Parker said:

Dónde? :jonny5:

Paris :jonny: Apreté F5 y de repente PUM! había una en la página de ticketmaster :WAP:

24 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Am I really supposed to believe Natali did these amazing outfits, Richy those better-than-ever moves, Sarah made her amazing makeup and Freddie her amazing hair?

 

Burqaswag

Gaga performed a lobotomy on all of them while they were sleeping, there's no other explanation

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga performed a lobotomy on all of them while they were sleeping, there's no other explanation

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

:dies:

 

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Paris :jonny: Apreté F5 y de repente PUM! había una en la página de ticketmaster :WAP:

:jonny5: You're going to the most (soon to be) iconic show. Have the time of your life.

27 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Am I really supposed to believe Natali did these amazing outfits, Richy those better-than-ever moves, Sarah made her amazing makeup and Freddie her amazing hair?

 

Burqaswag

They were replaced by another version of them from another universe ala Everything Everywhere All At Once 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga performed a lobotomy on all of them while they were sleeping, there's no other explanation

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Fixing her mess of a team AND getting into character for J:FaD? Efficient legend

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

29 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Another one. Germ Jr. snapped hard

 

 

There’s no way. She must have a ghost designer.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Why can’t I ever be offered a Gaga demo. I’d buy that **** immediately 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

There’s no way. She must have a ghost designer.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

:deadbanana4:

I'm shook not Natali serving all these outfits :bibliahh:

 

I mean to be fair, she has created a few great looks for her though. It's just that we're traumatized by the Enema outfits. :toofunny3: I love her Jazz+Piano and the Love for Sale concert looks.

Edited by State of Grace.

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm shook not Natali serving all these outfits :bibliahh:

 

I mean to be fair, she has created a few great looks for her though. It's just that we're traumatized by the Enema outfits. :toofunny3: I love her Jazz+Piano and the Love for Sale concert looks.

The new outfit she has for the BTW piano section is beautiful. 

 

12 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

There’s no way. She must have a ghost designer.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

:deadbanana2:

41 minutes ago, Artur said:

Heavy Overrated Snoozer is NEVER happening, let it go

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Your ass is getting BANNED for this. My gawd...

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

10 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Why can’t I ever be offered a Gaga demo. I’d buy that **** immediately 

Lets start a gofundme to snatch Frankenstein'd

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

18 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

There’s no way. She must have a ghost designer.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Your ass is getting BANNED for this. My gawd...

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Banned for telling the truth? Someone had to say it

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

The Emmy categories for hair, makeup, and costumes for variety/nonfiction/variety programs are all juried this year, which means they just simply announce winners for them (likely late August) and there’s no nominations. Imagine the gag if OLT wins and Natali is suddenly an Emmy winner :dies: 

YOUR EARS ARE BURNING UP

 

TALK IS CHEAP BUT COSTS A LOT

 

I HEARD ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU SAAAAAAAAID

 

 

Burqaswag

17 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Lets start a gofundme to snatch Frankenstein'd

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

The MOST important part is finding a real seller first. I have no doubt we can get the money together. CAN SOMEONE PATCH THE LINE (to a seller):gaygacat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.