Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I know it is quite early, but when can we get the gross for first date?

There are a lot of moving parts. It depends on the coordination between the venue, her team, Pollstar,  Interscope and the local distribution arm of Live Nation. The very first JWT boxscores came out quickly, just 3 days after the Inglewood shows

 

But with EU shows, I think it will take some time. Probably a few weeks.

Do you guys think she’ll ever have coloured represses of her albums on vinyl? :swan:

50 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Normally I would be sad, but im considering to buy a ticket, so I'm quiet happy that there are still some good places free

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

You can buy 1, you can buy 10, but what you should really do is buy 100 tickets 

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

 

 

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

There are a lot of moving parts. It depends on the coordination between the venue, her team, Pollstar,  Interscope and the local distribution arm of Live Nation. The very first JWT boxscores came out quickly, just 3 days after the Inglewood shows

 

But with EU shows, I think it will take some time. Probably a few weeks.

Week is too long

2eKAxM9.gif

What's her total spotify streams for yesterday, sistrens?

 

___________

 

CBT is her best tour. It's like a brand new Gaga :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Less than 50 seated tickets left for Stockholm :gaycat:

It was sold out yesterday, they opened a section from the 2nd ring. I imagine it was probably vip tickets and they turned them into regular tickets, That'll for sure sell out tho. I'm interested to know how many GA tickets have been sold so far, because the GC has shifted from sold out to available many times but the GA has always remained available. I think this show will be in the mid30k attendance. 

The 503s are getting out of hand :deadvision:

 

-

We can't stop winning :loki:

 

 

21 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Less than 50 seated tickets left for Stockholm :gaycat:

Marry do you think there is still hope for the Arnhem date? :dancehall: Like, could they at least reach 90%?

Kinda random but :skull:

/spoiler chile

When did Redstreak become and OGH? I remember them from GGD with the same furry avis and iirc they were even part of the team at some point?

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

Marry do you think there is still hope for the Arnhem date? :dancehall: Like, could they at least reach 90%?

I wish someone was tracking it daily so we can see how many tickets are gone every day. 

The Fame 1,643,728 streams, up 10.9% from 7 days ago.
The Fame Monster 1,119,558 streams, up 15.6% from 7 days ago.
Born This Way 1,014,727 streams, up 8.7% from 7 days ago.
ARTPOP 359,460 streams, up 15.8% from 7 days ago.
Joanne 400,812 streams, up 8.3% from 7 days ago.
Chromatica 1,601,085 streams, up 66.0% from 7 days ago.

 

Freaky Prince

23 minutes ago, Diocles said:

What's her total spotify streams for yesterday, sistrens?

 

___________

 

CBT is her best tour. It's like a brand new Gaga :jonnycat:

I hope she is making music while she is in this badass mode. The energy and vibes she was giving off on that first show was just really something special. Felt like what the ORGANIC and natural progression of what made Lady Gaga so special was finally here! Like this was what she was always meant to be like :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

Just seen this post and yeah - literally every good contract has the third option built in as a standard clause. In the course of employment all IP belongs to the employer if its within ordinary contemplation of that employee's duty/role.

This is 100% how Gaga does it, I know from experience.  You not only sign rock-solid NDAs, but you relinquish all ownership of any and all work do you for her and on her time, even as an independent contractor or separate entity.  All of the choreo is Gaga’s IP like others are saying.  Also, due to the nature of why he was fired, it’s safe to say he wouldn’t dare to sue her.

Am I really supposed to believe Natali did these amazing outfits, Richy those better-than-ever moves, Sarah made her amazing makeup and Freddie her amazing hair?

 

Burqaswag

1 hour ago, Artur said:

SPOTIFY 07.18

 

iVFKugX.gif

 

LoveGame +264,707 / biggest update EVER

 

 

Government Hooker +152.319

 

 

 

Rain On Me +477,972

Sour Candy +184,274

Stupid Love +165,897

911 +116,471

Alice +96,849

Replay +89,381

Free Woman +75,397

Babylon +72,587

Enigma +59,537

Chromatica II +53,076

Chromatica I +50,044

Sine From Above +44,148

Fun Tonight +42,237

Plastic Doll +39,938

1000 Doves +33,205

Chromatica III +72

 

Chromatica +1,601,085 / biggest update since September 2021

 

iVFKugX.gif

Tik tok always stanning for her best songs. Replay and Heavy Metal Lover are next

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

5 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Am I really supposed to believe Natali did these amazing outfits, Richy those better-than-ever moves, Sarah made her amazing makeup and Freddie her amazing hair?

 

Burqaswag

Hmm now that I think about it it does sound like propaganda is happening

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 


But let me not question it

25 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Kinda random but :skull:

/spoiler chile

When did Redstreak become and OGH? I remember them from GGD with the same furry avis and iirc they were even part of the team at some point?

It’s so weird. He really switched like a f4ggot on her. 

9 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Tik tok always stanning for her best songs. Replay and Heavy Metal Lover are next

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

We need those tiktok f***boys to use the Replay drop to take their shirts off, that usually goes viral pretty fast

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

44 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

It was sold out yesterday, they opened a section from the 2nd ring. I imagine it was probably vip tickets and they turned them into regular tickets, That'll for sure sell out tho. I'm interested to know how many GA tickets have been sold so far, because the GC has shifted from sold out to available many times but the GA has always remained available. I think this show will be in the mid30k attendance. 

Yeah. Although I'm hoping it can be in the high 30s, closer to 40k. I don't get why they didn't put the upper ring for sale? Is that also the case for other concerts in that venue? 

 

30 minutes ago, Artur said:

Marry do you think there is still hope for the Arnhem date? :dancehall: Like, could they at least reach 90%?

Last time I saw an update here in the base, they said around 5k were left and tickets have been selling a bit faster since the first show so yeah, 90%+ should be achievable I think :biblio:

25 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I wish someone was tracking it daily so we can see how many tickets are gone every day. 

Same :noparty:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.