Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Can any LittleMonsters give me advice?

 

I am wanting to get great seats for her London show for myself and a friend and the price is like $1000 per ticket on StubHub

 

Is Gaga lip syncing for most of the show? Some of the YouTube videos looks like she is and I dont want to break the bank if she isn't singing live

Most of the show is live. She may let the pre-recorded do it's job during part of the most choreographed songs but it's mostly live and you can hear her voice.

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:jonny5:

Wow, she solely amazingly carried the performance. What a legend. :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Can any LittleMonsters give me advice?

 

I am wanting to get great seats for her London show for myself and a friend and the price is like $1000 per ticket on StubHub

 

Is Gaga lip syncing for most of the show? Some of the YouTube videos looks like she is and I dont want to break the bank if she isn't singing live

Nah, she's never not singing live. There may be a couple moments in-between where she just stops singing altogether to catch a few breaths because of all the strenuous choreo routines and you hear the backing track but she never lips. I'd suggest checking out this channel which has 4K uploads to decide better, https://www.youtube.com/user/Lauiiiiii/videos

 

And did you try the second London date (Jul 30)? There's plenty tickets available for it on Ticketmaster afaik. You might still get a good seat.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

19 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:jonny5:

The fact that she wasn’t gonna perform this perfect song… a crime. I can’t wait to hear this live :jonny5: If she had Venus & GH on the set list, TCB would absolutely be her best 

Edited by luckythisway

22 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Can any LittleMonsters give me advice?

 

I am wanting to get great seats for her London show for myself and a friend and the price is like $1000 per ticket on StubHub

 

Is Gaga lip syncing for most of the show? Some of the YouTube videos looks like she is and I dont want to break the bank if she isn't singing live

I feel like this performance alone would be worth it. Her stage presence is just. :jonny2:

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Tbh seeing all new dancers looks very refreshing :chick1:

One is really cute and hunk :gaycat2:

15 minutes ago, Jude said:

Wow, she solely amazingly carried the performance. What a legend. :clap3:

 

8 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

The fact that she wasn’t gonna perform this perfect song… a crime. I can’t wait to hear this live :jonny5: If she had Venus & GH on the set list, TCB would absolutely be her best 

 

Just now, Mix said:

:jonny2:

 

I honestly think that they saw the fans begging for her to perform it on twitter and decided to do it last minute. WE WON! :jonny2:

I just wished she used the BP parts in the Sour Candy performance :jonny2:

I'm so so happy. We seriously won. This is the show of a LEGEND :clap3: and I agree, seeing new dancers is so refreshing.

29 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Can any LittleMonsters give me advice?

 

I am wanting to get great seats for her London show for myself and a friend and the price is like $1000 per ticket on StubHub

 

Is Gaga lip syncing for most of the show? Some of the YouTube videos looks like she is and I dont want to break the bank if she isn't singing live

she doesnt really lipsync, she uses backtrack sometimes but thats about it

from all the videos you can tell she is really singing cause she often does these weird adlibs and screams

I saw the “monster” performance  and I’m so happy it’s on the setlist but wtf was that choreo?? She seriously needs to fire Richie asap 

 

so excited to see her next month!! 

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

I just wished she used the BP parts in the Sour Candy performance :jonny2:

she used some

she even sang rosés part

Just now, Sugden said:

she used some

she even sang rosés part

Yeah, but the entire song is so short, she could've used the whole thing. :noparty: 

1 minute ago, Michael618 said:

I saw the “monster” performance  and I’m so happy it’s on the setlist but wtf was that choreo?? She seriously needs to fire Richie asap 

 

so excited to see her next month!! 

This was during the Laurieann Gibson days :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Tbh seeing all new dancers looks very refreshing :chick1:

We need their IGs so we can stalk them

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

2 minutes ago, Michael618 said:

I saw the “monster” performance  and I’m so happy it’s on the setlist but wtf was that choreo?? She seriously needs to fire Richie asap 

 

so excited to see her next month!! 

??? It is the same choreo Monster always had.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Michael618 said:

I saw the “monster” performance  and I’m so happy it’s on the setlist but wtf was that choreo?? She seriously needs to fire Richie asap 

 

so excited to see her next month!! 

he's most likely fired already

34 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:jonny5:

I still can’t get over this. Always had love for Enigma, but this performance was so moving even though it was just her with a mic.

 

4RPOFww.gif

5 minutes ago, Michael618 said:

I saw the “monster” performance  and I’m so happy it’s on the setlist but wtf was that choreo?? She seriously needs to fire Richie asap 

 

so excited to see her next month!! 

That was the same choreo from back then :chick1:

4 minutes ago, Michael618 said:

I saw the “monster” performance  and I’m so happy it’s on the setlist but wtf was that choreo?? She seriously needs to fire Richie asap 

 

so excited to see her next month!! 

Its the same one from 12 years ago. Now cmon, not every bad thing she does is Richy's fault. 

When she sang TEOG and the whole stadium was singing with her

 

4RPOFww.gif

 

The first ARUTW performance for the gays

 

4RPOFww.gif

 

Shallahs new arrangement

 

4RPOFww.gif

 

EniGOD making the setlist and it being an absolute highlight

 

4RPOFww.gif

Ohhh the BOOM KACK chanteuse is responsible for it nvm then. I just don’t like the beginning thigh shaking part I feel like it could have been better my bad yall. Still happy for the queen 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.