Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

This random 2011‘d meaningless :rip: 

baby you haven't liked GaGa since 2011, I think its a sign to leave and let us other people enjoy it? :heart2:

Edited by State of Grace.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

Lady Gaga x Nick Knight you will ALWAYS be famous :jonny4: I need this to l*ak soon.

Freddie and Sarah saw what happened to R*chy and said to each other 'girlies we need to step our puѕѕies up':jonnycat:

From what I’ve seen so far, the concert is very good. Nice looks and great vocals. She did amazing. 

 

I’m kinda glad I didn’t buy tickets though. It seems particularly great if you’re a traumática stan, which would seem like a given, but I’ve seen her enhance lesser albums in the past (looking at you JWT). The live versions are better but they still don’t quite do it for me. 
 

Joanne World Tour, you’re still at the top of the pack :jonny: 

I swear if this isn’t filmed and sent to Netflix. The direction is insane!! 

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

baby you haven't liked GaGa since 2011, I think its a sign to leave and let us other people enjoy it? :heart2:

Yes I was just thinking about that :rip: I think this concert was my goodbye from standom, just being a regular fan going forward 

14 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

@PlERRE @venuss ¿Cuándo será nuestro turno, hermanas? Estoy llorando en posición fetal. 

 

:weeps:

I think you have more chance than me, no way she's coming to Venezuela :cries: if we had to give thw south American leg to see Richy go today, I think it was the right choice . :jonny6:

when she sang that adlib at the end of Babylon!

that was unexpected :jonny:

14 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

It was really bad, unfortunately. It peaked at alice and then it just went down :toofunny3:

Why I am not surprised to read you saying this? :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Yes I was just thinking about that :rip: I think this concert was my goodbye from standom, just being a regular fan going forward 

yeah maybe that's a great idea

because there is no way you see a show like this and hate it :rip: at this point you just hate her as a person

The only bad thing about it was the spastic choreography in SL and ROM by Richy 

What I really like about the show is that she truly feels like a living legend, she's on a more mature stage of her career and you see how she can carry a spectacle on her shoulders (we always knew that, but now is more evident than ever). She went through her ups and downs and survived, a few years ago a tour of this magnitude would've been impossible, but here we are. She's unstoppable. :alexz:

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

Clearly, this album is just jinxed. It's hard to launch an album and bam covid. Then the expectation that builds up from the audience for a show that was supposed to be just 6 dates straight through and becomes a sort of euphoric dream for many fans to celebrate. Then this Ricky thing. If she really fired him, imagine doing a show with that weight and without "him". 

 

Personally, I'm confident the Toronto baseball stadium should give everyone an angle view and honestly, for some you're really too tough. The looks are AWESOME (many complain about Enigma's looks, this is great art, super dark, borderline edgy for those who came along with Joanne/ASIB), the visuals too, and she performs 3/4 of Chromatica (which she didn't forget as some feared).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

26 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

FX51rWtXkAA0L_b?format=jpg&name=small

 

Monster Ball meets Born This Way meets Coronatica. 

 

:jonnycat:

This whole segment alone ENDED the Jopanned Tour

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

I think Babylon would have been a way better closer than HMH tbh. 

The intro video serving The Ring!!! Those poor German monsters have 7 days left!!

I wanna thank LEGENDS @eurodrigo_b and @muhammadslays for saving the night. The entire livestream is up on Rodrigo's IG. :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, The Witch said:

This whole segment alone ENDED the Jopanned Tour

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

Up until the piano segment it was all pure 2010 DarkGa tbh

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.