Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

ARTPOP and Joanne traumatized her and the lm's worldwide so much she decided to completely ignore it on the setlist:bibliahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She needs to add Marry the Night after Hold My Hand I fear. Like I've been a HMH apologist for the past two months and its a massive song but girl how are you closing your stadium show with it :lmao: 

 

This might be her best show EVER. 

I was PRAYING we’d get rain during Rain On Me… but apart from that I think everything looks great.

 

Still sad SFA got cut… and HMH as a closer just doesn’t work.

Edited by Peroxide

We got to hear Babylon, Sour Candy, Replay live :jonny5:

 

Imagine Blackpink joining Gaga on Tokio or NA dates :jonny5:

Actually Always Remember Us This Way would have been a fantastic closer??? Especially since she made it about her reltionship with her fans. :jonny:

BTWB and TMB outsold. The visuals and vocals on this tour are fire though. The setlist is the issue for me. 

A serve and a half but it is Joanne World Tour 2.0 so, of course it was gonna be good

1 minute ago, Burqaswag said:

how is this her best tour ever?

where is the story, the "theatrics", the interaction with her fans/crowd

the stage being boring af

most of the outfits sucked too

 

it felt like she was rushing as fast as possible

do you ever say something positive though

also she literally interacted with the fans many times and how a performance like alice not theatrical? :rip:

Free Woman with the extended outro was so good that it would also work as a closer.

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

yes after TEOG

 

18 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Yep, she sang it!

Omg I won! :weeps:

Also what if the Enigma performance is a surprise song kinda thing? Its weird how Alejandro was being rehearsed instead until that moment dd. 

i loved Hold My Hand as a closer :jonny:can't wait how the whole crowd reacted ti that, RoM was tame in that stream but for wider shots, everyone was living

If I were there for that ending, I would be so damn confused. I'm shocked she didn't come back out to say bye and take a bow with the dancers like she normally does.

she should return and perform the Euro classic Alejandro, people would be satisfied with that as an encore track :cm:

I think Joanne Tour stays unbothered as her best tour all considered.

 

The encore is BAD, literally 99% of her discography would work better

Yeah ARUTW as a close make so much more sense it was such a beautiful moment with the fans

5 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

how is this her best tour ever?

where is the story, the "theatrics", the interaction with her fans/crowd

the stage being boring af

most of the outfits sucked too

 

it felt like she was rushing as fast as possible

You have literally decided this was her worst tour before we got the stage pics. Its weird how some of you do this.

The usual suspects coming in here to hate on it when they haven't liked anything Ga's done for 8 years. This tour was fantastic! Her best touring visuals EVER I dare say. Nick Knight and Showstudio really ******* ATE. Her costumes actually looked COOL and flattering, which is a relief after Vegas. Her makeup and hair were on POINT. I loved all of it. I just wish it was longer!

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She needs to add Marry the Night after Hold My Hand I fear. Like I've been a HMH apologist for the past two months and its a massive song but girl how are you closing your stadium show with it :lmao: 

 

This might be her best show EVER. 

Literally was in the process of writing that she needs to tack Marry the Night onto the end to ensure everybody leaves without their scalps :jonny: 

A fitting ending for a lackluster tour imo. The setlist is truly awful, even with the visuals to help back it up.

I'm praying she fixes some things before my show because I'm going to be pissed if I paid $500+ for this calamity. :skull:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.