Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Wait do did Enigma happen? 

Yep, she sang it!

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

why did she skip Paparazzi and Alejandro :rip: 

I also wanted MR and Sine from Above but oh well 

Paparazzi was never on the setlist, and Alejandro was swapped out for Enigma.

All this wait for Hold My Feet is killing me kkskskfkskskfs 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

The stage is basically just screens after all. And I guess it's fine. She should've done a Reputation Tour type of stage though. 

I think the box is a mistake for sideview, they could've done the same concept but with a screen wall like the Weeknd's(but not as wide because she's playing baseball fields) and then you avoid the problem of the limited view seats. 

I still can't believe she paid all of ARTPOP dust... No Applause or Sexxx Dreams? At least I got to see ARTrave live I guess. 

It's INSANE how she can still hit all the notes after a 2hr+ nonstop show.

damn she looks good. she's ready for her METAL extra encore

Vocals on hold my hand sound dreadful.. i loved the tour so much but she shouldve closed with another song

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.