Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Also was her mic glitching/picking up feedback during Free Woman? She looked so stressed about it for 10 seconds and then it stopped. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i dont get the she wasnt interacting in the crowd critique, she did though like many times? she was screaming at them like every 5 minutes :rip:

not to mention she even performed in the middle of the crowd

Richy getting the boot and suddenly Gaga serving her best show ever PLEASE :jonny5:

Just now, OreGuy said:

it seems like some of you wants to cut some of the chromatica songs on its own tour to get y'all fave songs from past albums :deadbanana2:

 

i think Monster is the only old deep cut? that is saying a lot about her catalogue

I'd actually prefer more Chromatica songs over stuff like Lovegame and Telephone tbh. 

It looked like she was going to sing the ariana part during Rain On Me, maybe they played the wrong mix? 

I think I need to hold my tongue until I see it live. The performances themself were of course great, but...I'm honestly very let down that the Chromatica she sold us was barely present. :( I literally only got Chromatica out of one or two segments of the show. The stage was also a massive letdown, as was the ending. But, the interludes were amazing, as was the Alice - Replay segment. I'm hoping it clicks with me more as I watch more of it (and that they tweak it to fix some of the problems like they normally do when her tours start), but for now...I don't get at all how so many people in here are calling it her best tour. :deadbanana:

also the flames were so huge :jonny:

i have never seen actually so big flames in a show :jonny:

the production was amazing

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

i dont get the she wasnt interacting in the crowd critique, she did though like many times? she was screaming at them like every 5 minutes :rip:

not to mention she even performed in the middle of the crowd

I think you're right but we know Gaga likes to do it more, but if you look at the first Joanne show, it was the same, and then as the shows progressed that changed. 

i'm just happy with the wig! I loved it, all her tours are great. 

 

she must really love HMH to want to close the show with it. I agree that it isn't a good choice to close this show, but other than that its a 10000/10 for me :jonnycat:

The stage looks amazing but it lowkey needed a chromatica symbol prop on the stage, heck even an inflatable would've looked so cool imo.

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Everyone did what they had to do except for RATchy Squirrel 

Um sis what this show had her best dancing along with MBT :biblionny:

2 minutes ago, little legend said:

also the flames were so huge :jonny:

i have never seen actually so big flames in a show :jonny:

the production was amazing

they'll probably be bigger at the outdoor shows too :WAP:

LoveGame and Telephone need to GO! The fact that no song from Artpop or Joanne got in? That's wild to me. What about Applause in place of LoveGame? 

Everything was on point for me, stage, setlist, outfits, looks, interlude videos, voice, energy, excellent show :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Jaimon said:

It looked like she was going to sing the ariana part during Rain On Me, maybe they played the wrong mix? 

During the soundcheck yesterday she was singing her part. Weird. 

Have only seen a few clips but it looks so good! imagine how good it'll be when they tweak a few things like switching ARUTW and HMH :WAP:

 

Lady Gaga you will ALWAYS be famous :WAP:

True that the visuals didnt match the Chromatica visuals we had so far, but the album is 2 years old, she gave it a fresh retouch :jonnycat:

The wig is so weird to me, I could hate it, but it works so we'll with the military/museum/asylum/industrial theme. 

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

LoveGame and Telephone need to GO! The fact that no song from Artpop or Joanne got in? That's wild to me. What about Applause in place of LoveGame? 

LoveGame is bigger than Applause and is currently going viral on TikTok.

 

If she's cutting LG then I want her to put a fan fave / deep cut instead not....Applause. I love it but its a forgotten single lets be real.

Edited by State of Grace.

It was a serve, as she should :heart: The outfits, the wigs, the interludes and her vocals were immaculate. She has never sounded so on point :clap3:

 

My only complaint is the setlist. Alejandro, Scheisse, Venus, Perfect Illusion, Sine From Above... Many bops would've fitted in this show :shakeno:

 

Also, I don't know if it's because this was the first date, but it felt rushed in some parts, especially in the final act. I wouldn't know to say if Gaga was suffering or enjoying sometimes :rip: The concept of the concert didn't fit Chromatica's vibes... Perhaps, these were the real Chromatica's vibes after all, I don't know how to explain it. 

Gaga: "sing this one with me?"

Crowd: *starts singing TEOG chorus normally*

Gaga, 3 seconds later: *sings TEOG chorus in a different note*

 

******* troll :ahh:

I feel like she only cut down on the talking because like she said before starting, "it's a ball, not a tour". She really wants to keep this one tight and make it feel like a big party, a celebration of her career so far.

 

I honestly don't expect a lot of increased fan interaction in any of the forthcoming dates either barring a spontaneous, candid moment or two.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.