Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

That look for Alice was HOT

The best look followed by Shallow/ARUTW/TEOG/ENIGMA Look :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

And also we got Monster, Enigma, Sour Candy. Replay, Babylon, ARUTW. I have no complains at all. I am so satisfied thank you Gaga see you in Chicago and Boston.:loki:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

:jonny5:

The Best Part 

YAS GAGA RECLAIM ARUTW AND SHALLOW AS GAGA SONGS NOT ALLY'S 

Not sold on the hair styling. It looks so much better when it's wet towards the end 

 

No alejandro :chick3:

Judas would have really fit the tour aesthetic well 

Edited by Janet

the babylon/free woman performances were so fun to watch

and the choreo is surprisingly good

 

 

Frederic packing the wig with hairspray before the show, enjoying the show, having drinks, gossiping... and that's it till he has to pour water on it for ROM and then we have poor Sarah running tired filling the eye make up in 2 seconds for HMH. :toofunny2: 

BUT ALL I REALLY KNOWWW

 

YOU'RE WHERE I WANNA GOOOO

 

THE PART OF ME THAT'S YOU WILL NEVER DIE 

 

take me to church gar :WAP:

 

Tbh I loved everything apart from the setlist :chick3: Hold My Hand needs to GO, we deserve a proper encore

Y'all need to stop with the tour threads. Can we wait for HQ pics, professional reviews, etc.? :rip:

These **** are LATE i wanna watch ARUTW and 911 on Youtube already

 

xeVD8n1.gifxeVD8n1.gifxeVD8n1.gif

9songs + 3 interludes from Chromatica performed but idk why the show doesnt feel like Chromatica :rip:

 

It's serving American Horror Story for me.. she's serving The Countess :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

The biggest moment in the finale of a tour and you want to be watching a prerecorded video? :rip:

What? That's not what I meant, backdrop video behind Gaga performing the song obviously since she's not singing it solo, it has been done tones of times for duets in tours, not a big deal tho.

10 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

:jonny5:

The Best Part 

Best song of all TIME? YEP YEP. :jonnycat:

I'm kinda glad I only started watching during Sour Candy with the way yall are hyping Act I. I will wait for my date :WAP:

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

:rip:

 

  Hide contents

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The entire Act V should be sings from Chromatica methinks. ROM to bring the haus down for encore (everyone better be jumping!)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.