Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

OMG

AM US

#16 (+28) Abracadabra:WAP:

They finally combined.

I never post here but this is so major for a dance pop track on the most hip hop dominated platform, it's now her highest charting solo single on the chart. We really do have a HIT on our hands.

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

It finally merged omgg :WAP:

 

AM Canada

#20 Abracadabra (+10) 

 

:WAP:

  • Popular Post

THAT APPLE MUSIC JUMP IS MAGICAL!!!! #3 ON POP TOO!! KEEP STREAMING !

Just now, opbranden said:

Yeah, I don't think it's a coincidence that things started going well for us once he got involved.

King Michael :clap3:

I ran out of reactions for the day by catching up through endless pages and reacting to yallz good news but miss mama u spilled react_like.png 

This isn't just a random coincidence. Clearly Polansky planted the fear of God in her team AT LONG LAST. I mean even Freddy's wig game went from serving hairlines that give off Great Wall of China to seamless front laces with no exposed hairlines or anything! something changed DRAMATICALLY. 

I mean when Sarah drops the crayons and starts using actual makeup and starts drawing proper lines u know fear has truly sunk in and I LOVE it :clap3: 

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra has become Gaga 4th overall and 1st solo song to enter the top 20 Apple Music US following Die With A Smile, Sour Candy and Rain On Me.

YAY WE ROSE ON SPOTIFY TOO!!!! WOOHOOO!! let's hope this keeps going into next week, praying for a top 10 peak :agaycatabra:

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

OMG

AM US

#16 (+28) Abracadabra:WAP:

They finally combined.

CT9F.gif

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Abracadabra has become Gaga 4th overall and 1st solo song to enter the top 20 Apple Music US following Die With A Smile, Sour Candy and Rain On Me.

OMG!!!!!!

Just now, Denim said:

THAT APPLE MUSIC JUMP IS MAGICAL!!!! #3 ON POP TOO!! KEEP STREAMING !

GIRL WHERE U BEEN

 

Tiktok update? :gaycat5:

Thanks for all the tags, I appreciate it!!! I woke up at 8 and checked tiktok immediately so I'll have a 9am update ready in 20 or so minutes

 

Spoiler

I warn you all that it's looking like it may have slowed down on TikTok 

 

I imagine the Friday and Saturday updates could potentially be even bigger because more people will hear Abracadbra in the clubs while going out :agaycatabra:

17 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Global Fri playlisting has begun!

 

#1 + Cover for Hot Hits AU & NZ :agaycatabra:

 

 

Let's GOOOO

 

abracagodbra.gif

 

 

 

 

 

ohhhhhhh that playlist cover is sooo CUNTTTTTT :jonnycat:

Just now, Denim said:

Thanks for all the tags, I appreciate it!!! I woke up at 8 and checked tiktok immediately so I'll have a 9am update ready in 20 or so minutes

Thank u

 

:date2:

1 hour ago, MonsterTown said:

Lady Gaga's show in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, will be officially announced on February 20 at a press conference, according to Lauro Jardim's column.

 

 

 

Wait what? When? On the 20th or announced on the 20th? I'm gonna be in Rio at the end of Feb/beginning of March! 

  • Popular Post

AM France (live charts)

 

33. Abracadabra (+22) *NP*

 

:agaycatabra:

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I ran out of reactions for the day by catching up through endless pages and reacting to yallz good news but miss mama u spilled react_like.png 

This isn't just a random coincidence. Clearly Polansky planted the fear of God in her team AT LONG LAST. I mean even Freddy's wig game went from serving hairlines that give off Great Wall of China to seamless front laces with no exposed hairlines or anything! something changed DRAMATICALLY. 

I mean when Sarah drops the crayons and starts using actual makeup and starts drawing proper lines u know fear has truly sunk in and I LOVE it :clap3: 

Wait you can run out of reaction?  :deadbanana4:

 

All started to heal the second she dropped Glitchy's ass

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

OMG!!!!!!

We need your TIKTOK update king:bird:

19 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Global Fri playlisting has begun!

 

#1 + Cover for Hot Hits AU & NZ :agaycatabra:

 

 

Let's GOOOO

 

abracagodbra.gif

 

 

 

 

 

WOOHOOO!! And with that amazing cover too!!! 
 

im going to predict in the US she gets the new music Friday cover and Kendrick will have the todays top hits cover 

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

OMG

AM US

#16 (+28) Abracadabra:WAP:

They finally combined.

Abracasmashaaaaaaa:jonnycat:

  • Popular Post

AM UK

5. (+2) Abracadabra

 

 

TOP 5 !!!!!!!!!

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.