Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

 

Oh my God thank you Bald Bobby™ I'm so sorry for doubting you King!

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

 

it still doesn't have lyrics added and ain't pinned on her YT even a few days later 

 

don't give him too much credit 

 

:) 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I'm an Apple Music girlie but lemme look into a Spotify trial real quick like

I think someone said they added it to AMs today's hits so you can listen there :agaycatabra:

3 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

 

Oh my God thank you Bald Bobby™ I'm so sorry for doubting you King!

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif

 

May his c0ck is always sucked and his ass always eaten :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

Less thank 200k Left till 10 million

 

spacer.png

 

 

90k now :jonny5: 

48 Pop Radio adds so far, 27 mins left until the day closes. Expect a rush of last minute stations reporting. 

 

1 minute ago, anastaciabby said:

I think someone said they added it to AMs today's hits so you can listen there :agaycatabra:

If I don't stream from both playlists with the occasional break to ensure the streams aren't filtered, am I even a fan? :agaycatabra:

Wow lots of great news to catch up on during my lunch break! :smitten:
 

Tiktok and Spotify playlisting :jonny5:

Abracadabra will likely hit 1 million likes in less than a week :agaycatabra:

Anyone know if Disease had an increase on spotify? it was averaging like 800k daily streams right?

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Anyone know if Disease had an increase on spotify? it was averaging like 800k daily streams right?

It did 1M today i think.

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Anyone know if Disease had an increase on spotify? it was averaging like 800k daily streams right?

Yes, it did 1m

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

48 Pop Radio adds so far, 27 mins left until the day closes. Expect a rush of last minute stations reporting. 

 

So has it already been sent to radios?

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Anyone know if Disease had an increase on spotify? it was averaging like 800k daily streams right?

I believe it did. It was like 1-1.1 million yesterday :duca: 

I used to pray for times like this. Omg. After they failed Bloody Mary sped up and music video where a fan upload has 600m views, seeing this roll out. I have a tear. 
 

plus I can stream on Spotify without a subscription and ad interferance. Rise Abraaa RISE

9 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

I think someone said they added it to AMs today's hits so you can listen there :agaycatabra:

number one on New Music Daily
nmd.jpg

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Y'all... don't jinx it with the threads :skull:

Just caught up with everything

 

I fear the backlash tomorrow will be SWIFTies  :gaycat6:

 

 

Abracadabra is now the #1 trending video on YouTube Italy (for comparison, DWAS peaked also at #1 and Disease at #16)

 

CT9F.gif

Abracadabra wasn't even my favorite snippet:WAP:
GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:wanda:

Reminder that DWAS has 8M likes, which it's absolutely insane and only happens to KPOP related stuff nowadays. Literally will be the biggest song of the decade (hopefully) lol 

 

MAYHEM won! 

 

 

The reason why it got a midweek placement on TTH isn't on Bobby. It's on all of US. TTH and Spotify will only add songs this quick because of their traction and this song must've been showing them some positive traction. 

 

They wouldn't let a flop on the playlist midweek. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

So has it already been sent to radios?

Yeah, not sure if today is the official adds date or if it's next Tuesday.. Usually it's a Tuesday after the digital release but given it came out Sunday, it's a little weird. 

 

I'll check to see if HDD posts that it had impact today. Either way, it's been serviced to US radio for airplay. 

Just now, Doctor Dick said:

The reason why it got a midweek placement on TTH isn't on Bobby. It's on all of US. TTH and Spotify will only add songs this quick because of their traction and this song must've been showing them some positive traction. 

 

They wouldn't let a flop on the playlist. 

i was thinking this, maybe it's smashing on 2nd day...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.