Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I love Disease but I see that it was kind of sacrificed for Abracadabra. Abracadabra is TOO GOOD to be released right before the Christmas freeze. I really hope it SMASHES because it is simply PERFECT :agaycatabra:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

But tbh Paris DESERVES to get her kitty eaten like an open buffet. Thank you mama, THANK YOU. You have showed us what we have all been praying for for years: Gags is not a bad dancer, she just worked with a bad choreographer for an unnecessarily long time

:clap3:

 

I am so grateful that they are collaborating, and I'm excited about the prospect of her choreographing the entire album for Coachella and the tour.:wanda:

I KNEW IT!!!

 

This feels straight out of TFM / BTW! We have a killer music video, fantastic production and a song with interesting lyrics, very different from anything she's released so far and yet it feels quintessential Gaga!!!

 

What a fantastic single!!! I just know this is the album we've been waiting for fahhots!!!!

Just now, opbranden said:

:clap3:

 

I am so grateful that they are collaborating, and I'm excited about the prospect of her choreographing the entire album for Coachella and the tour.:wanda:

Gagachella will be one for the books :agaycatabra:

AOTY, Pop Album Mayhem

SOTY, ROTY, Pop Solo Abracadabra

Pop Duo Killah

Dance Pop Disease

Jazz Performance Oh, When The Saints

Traditional Pop Album Harlequin

Soundtrack JFAD:eli:

Song for Visual Media FAD

Music Video Abracadabra

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

:ahh:

 

 

 

The Katy Rats need to go extinct I swear

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95273noau04cvhy7q546ls

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

:ahh:

 

 

 

when did Katy go back to her Teenage Dream roots :deadbanana4: because 143 was NOT that!

but seethe anyway Katycats :kiss:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Gagachella will be one for the books :agaycatabra:

So glad I took the first weekend off work :jonny:

The chorus while not having real lyrics i still sooo catchy and ear candy. Shes never lost it :jonny5:

Let's talk about how the 1st & 2nd chorus AND post chorus all have different choreos :jonny5: Parris Nobel :jonny5:

  • Popular Post

Spotify

1(=) 8,870,489 *now tied for second longest #1 with 114 days*

 

US

1(=) 1,572,431

 

spacer.png

🌏: #1 8870489

🇺🇸: #1 1572431

Another day with both at top:giraffe:

🇮🇹 iTunes IT:

 

#1. Abracadabra (NEW)

#4. Die With A Smile (+6)

#10. Disease (+46)

 

 

Get those 10 sales 

spacer.png

The video has absolutely insane replay value. I can't stop watching it :duca:

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

Spotify

1(=) 8,870,489 *now tied for second longest #1 with 114 days*

 

US

1(=) 1,572,431

 

spacer.png

We might get a little boost tomorrow because of the win and Abra's release. 

4 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

The chorus while not having real lyrics i still sooo catchy and ear candy. Shes never lost it :jonny5:

I love how she sings the latin words "amor" (=love) and "morta" (=dead) and the next lyrics are:

 

In her tongue she's sayin', "Death or love tonight"

Morgan #6 (-3) 1,227,169 continues to drop, 5 (6 if billboard is competent) weeks of #1 on lock.

10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

:ahh:

 

 

 

The problem wasn't going back to her roots, I-, imagine being this dense

The only thing more beautiful than Gaga was tonight is the fact that Ratchy is somewhere hate-reading all the love for Abracadabra and slowly realizing that he was the problem that whole time and not liddos. :cm:

6 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Spotify

1(=) 8,870,489 *now tied for second longest #1 with 114 days*

 

US

1(=) 1,572,431

 

spacer.png

Not me thinking this was Abracadabra at first

 

:ahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.