Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

MY GOD :jonnycat:

is this the same person that said 'and I thought Chromatica was bad' about LG7

 

M4KhUCX.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

don't know if already posted

I think something is coming this week

 

Isn't that chic account the fraud that is darla or whatever its name is?

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

2 minutes ago, evil_venus1210 said:

don't know if already posted

I think something is coming this week

 

who is this person??? M4KhUCX.png

That user revealed Dua Lipa's team was planning to release Training Season as the lead in like November of 2023 before Houdini was even announced, I'm pretty sure they're reliable if I'm not confusing them with someone else

I'm just glad Miss Universo has been left behind in 2024 after further embarrassing themselves with the NYE speculation 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Isn't that chic account the fraud that is darla or whatever its name is?

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

darla's on atrl? I thought she just walked the ggd streets?

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Isn't that chic account the fraud that is darla or whatever its name is?

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

How can y'all keep up with all these insiders, they pop up as mushrooms on a dead body, just like OGH on poor Katy 

 

moi2.thumb.png.0aa92384425a7fcfb8cef0707

@opbranden You caused an uproar on Twitter with Little Monsters :ahh:they're all in shambles

49 minutes ago, Julio said:


@chicchick336 explain :-*

who is this? the only pseudo insider i follow on twitter is @its6a6a1

GODGA DOUBLE ALBUM I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THESE

 

LADY GAGA IS REAL

 

bRxnQTp.gif

10 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

who is this person??? M4KhUCX.png

an insider @chicchick336 pls step to the mic, we're tired

spacer.png

Bruno sharing her record in his Instagram stories :heart: He even added Just Dance to the post

21 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

There's also a lot of countries where it smashed (Brazil, Indonesia, Philippines) that don't have 100% official charts afaik

Actually we have a Billboard Hot 100 in Brazil, which may be our most accurate "official" chart or whatever. DWAS is currently at #29 and is the only international song in the top 30, with a peak position of #4 some weeks ago.

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

darla's on atrl? I thought she just walked the ggd streets?

I vaguely remember them crossing over to here as well and then getting exposed for fake tea. :suburban:

 

why is everyone saying it's a double album I don't get it 😭😭 can someone enlighten me please

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Bruno sharing her record in his Instagram stories :heart: He even added Just Dance to the post

BruJesus is so nice and supportive. Need them on another R&B/Funk jam smash collab :DWAS:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.