Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

DISEASE officially re-enters the Hot 100 :gaygacat4:

 

spacer.png

Considering the good callouts + stability, I think it'll easily re-enter after Christmas songs fall off. With the physicals + LG7 drop 10 weeks seems achievable, maybe more. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I kind of need her to promote all three songs (DWAS, Disease, new single) together in the beginning of 2025 so she can dominate the charts. The delusion of her having 3 singles in the top ten in Jan/Feb is far too delicious and would be the best kind of revenge tbh. Let me get my incense ready and start evoking:santa:

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nah she needs to release next single soon. DWAS is doing great (understatement considering it's on the run for most streamed song on spotify ever) but it's not hyping up her next record in the slightest. I agree with other members that Zombified sounds like a much more commercially viable single than Disease (which is great for liddos but too abrasive for the GP). 

She needs to bring it on and the pre-orders ASAP as soon as january rolls around. Maybe it's The Weeknd feature but I actually would prefer if she released another solo single and then Weeknd feature upon album release.

now that DWAS is tacked onto the album it doesn't even matter :santa: statistically it'll be undraggable. Interscope their mind

I assume her SCICTT cover couldn't even chart on Holiday 100. She didn't even mention it anywhere dd

Edited by Almodusa

59 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I assume her SCICTT cover couldn't even chart on Holiday 100. She didn't even mention is anywhere dd

I'm assuming (hoping?) they'll playlist it next year. Bobby seems to have finally figured out how that works. 

2 months is more than enough for a single to run its course, see Espresso / Please Please Please. I think what woukd make the most sense is a pre order / official album anouncement in January with a promo single, preferably a track after DWAS so when people listen it automatically plays after. Then we can get a big single when the album releases.

Edited by TedLasso

Disease outlasting Perfect Illusion :clap3:I hope it can outlast Stupid Larvae

9 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Recently Browsing   2 Members

 

Oh we are over over :deadbanana4:

 

 

1 (-1)

 

 

Thank god I'm so tasteful and genuinely love both DWAS and Disease!
 

spacer.png

 

My ears' WIN :1stplace:

 

Shoutout to all those who can relate :gaygacat5:

47 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Thank god I'm so tasteful and genuinely love both DWAS and Disease!
 

spacer.png

 

My ears' WIN :1stplace:

 

Shoutout to all those who can relate :gaygacat5:


:alexz2:
 

4 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Recently Browsing   2 Members

 

Oh we are over over :deadbanana4:

 

 

It's a miracle those 2 people managed to get in here because I kept getting an error

 

:clack:

I remember when we got BTW (single) and was waiting for the album on 23rd May. It's long but it wasn't at that moment. I was very young, gay and happy. 

 

Nowadays, waiting for LG7 is so long literally.

 

What happens? :chick3:

11 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

DWAS and Disease need more time to breath before she releases another single. I hope she releases the next single at the end of January/beginning of February tbh

DWAS is not going to slow down anytime soon, months and months, and Disease is already suffocated :suburban:

9 hours ago, hausofdave said:

DISEASE officially re-enters the Hot 100 :gaygacat4:

 

spacer.png

i'm waiting for the Disease re-enters Hot 100 thread, since we had like 5 threads letting us know when it left

 

come on liddos

 

litogold-litogold-stan-twt.gif

The fact that Gaga got a very popular video game named after her debut single is so cunty tbh

  • Popular Post
24 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

i'm waiting for the Disease re-enters Hot 100 thread, since we had like 5 threads letting us know when it left

 

come on liddos

 

litogold-litogold-stan-twt.gif

Still confused as to why OGHs are hyperfixating on Disease's chart performance when the LG7 lead has spent the last 18 weeks in the top 10:ryan3:

I can't believe meme of this Gaga look is becoming her biggest culture impact in China after her early career:rip:I see my straight friends and homophobic family members using memes of it all the time:gaycat6:

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Recently Browsing   2 Members

 

Oh we are over over :deadbanana4:

 

 

it's ATRL trash ass server lol i couldnt even enter to the base yesterday...

  • Popular Post

DWAS still stomping at 10 million daily streams during Christmas week :deadbanana2: no wonder why the OGHs are so ******* mad all the time :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.