Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, SeaOfFog said:


This Christmas anthem!

Oh Disease the cute 2nd single that you are:gaygacat4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, SeaOfFog said:


This Christmas anthem!

B-b-b-but what about all the OGHs who spend their entire day in the "Disease leaves the H100" threads :cries:

oh Smashease, the HIT single that you are

 

:suburban:

Edited by Bad News

Final Billboard Hot 100 Predictions
 

#6 Die With A Smile – 231 points

#11 Luther – 202 points

#12 TV Off – 196 points

#14 A Bar Song – 194 points

 

:santa:

The black heart… it's LG7 brand…

 

Maybe she was going back and forth on including it on LG7, and it was originally going to be on it, but then she went back on that and then interscope said NO so now it's on LG7

 

 

6 minutes ago, SeaOfFog said:

Final Billboard Hot 100 Predictions
 

#6 Die With A Smile – 231 points

#11 Luther – 202 points

#12 TV Off – 196 points

#14 A Bar Song – 194 points

 

:santa:

The LG7 lead spending 18 weeks in the Hot 100 top 10 :clap:

  • Popular Post

I will never not love Disease. She is the song I've been dreaming of the last 10 years. I quake when I think of it… and quake even harder when I think of LG7

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, SeaOfFog said:


This Christmas anthem!

What's carrying it? Radio, streaming, sales? Or a just-high-enough combo of the three? 

Controversial take but as far as enjoying it and replay value for me, Disease is quickly becoming my favorite lead. Applause still kind of takes it but holy **** this song is good

32 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Inch resting stats :suburban:

 

The way DWAS is already at 1.31 billion in just over 4 months :DWAS: 

44 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Inch resting stats :suburban:

 

7 months is all it'll take for DWAS to top this made up chart 

 

:clack:

Just forced my family to watch the holiday carpool karaoke and my mom said Gar made the whole show and started crying during Shallow. :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, ROARyals said:

The black heart… it's LG7 brand…

 

Maybe she was going back and forth on including it on LG7, and it was originally going to be on it, but then she went back on that and then interscope said NO so now it's on LG7

 

 

It really is a possibility. Interscope testing waters with these 2 songs does not sound crazy; tho Harlequin's release kinda interrupts the timeline lol

10 minutes ago, Solar said:

It really is a possibility. Interscope testing waters with these 2 songs does not sound crazy; tho Harlequin's release kinda interrupts the timeline lol

Didn't she release Harlequin under her own subsidiary? I know technically Interscope is still holding the umbrella on top of Harlequin, but I'd bet money there's a high chance they didn't intervene with Harlequin and allowed her to make up the release treatment herself. 

Edited by Jack!

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

perfect illusion - stupid love - disease

 

the experimental flop trinity lead singles is finally complete 

 

disease is eons better than the other 2 but you get the gist 

 

:suburban:

 

Honestly I wish her last 3 leads had more lyrical diversity. They all feel a tad too repetitive. 

2 hours ago, SeaOfFog said:


This Christmas anthem!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ArtDeco said:

Can she give us something already like damn


spacer.png

 

Seriously :toofunny2: not even a preorder at this point is criminal 

LG7 lead single will be #1 first week of 2025, we did it girls radio is finally ours

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

2 hours ago, ROARyals said:

I will never not love Disease. She is the song I've been dreaming of the last 10 years. I quake when I think of it… and quake even harder when I think of LG7

spacer.png

I heard it at the club on Saturday while I was lip locked with a fit tall guy and I made him stop and wait for a minute cause I had to sing the chorus :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

LG7 lead single will be #1 first week of 2025, we did it girls radio is finally ours

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

Queen is about to explode into her forties.

 

spacer.png

I think Disease is already my favorite Gaga lead single ever (Yes, I still consider it the lead single and I forever will :giraffe:), it's been basically two months since release and I still love it and listen to it daily :jonny: 

 

LG7 lead single is the only non-christmas song in the Top 20.

3 hours ago, ROARyals said:

The black heart… it's LG7 brand…

 

Maybe she was going back and forth on including it on LG7, and it was originally going to be on it, but then she went back on that and then interscope said NO so now it's on LG7

 

 

this is interesting. you're right this is LG7's branding 1000% - the black hair, the outfit, the black heart emoji.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.