Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Disease 

Born This Way

Bad Romance 

Just Dance 

Applause 

Perfect Illusion

Stupid Larvae 

 

:giraffe:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

LG7 lead single is the only non-christmas song in the Top 20.

no Sza bomb in Top 30

 

42pts above ABS

 

spacer.png

Edited by hausofdave

12 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

LG7 lead single is the only non-christmas song in the Top 20.

I love this types of specific wins lmao

40 points above the next non-christmas song is WILD, yeah, its definitely going #1 unless something completely unexpected happens

Next year Ga should release her Christmas album/EP and make a Christmas version out of DWAS as the first single. DWAS will never leave the charts if that happens.

:ryan3:

32 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

LG7 lead single is the only non-christmas song in the Top 20.

oh we're taking the number 1 after Christmas :jonnycat: (before single "3" takes it right after :coffee:)

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and if lg7 is pushed back on march/april

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

I would kill myself 

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

 

46 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and if lg7 is pushed back on march/april

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

its not getting pushed back now that it has a global #1 smash as the lead single

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Next year Ga should release her Christmas album/EP and make a Christmas version out of DWAS as the first single. DWAS will never leave the charts if that happens.

:ryan3:

I wish she made a Christmas album back during TF/TFM era. If she makes one nowadays it's going to be super traditional/jazzy. I would've loved an album of Christmas Trees. 

5 hours ago, ROARyals said:

The black heart… it's LG7 brand…

 

Maybe she was going back and forth on including it on LG7, and it was originally going to be on it, but then she went back on that and then interscope said NO so now it's on LG7

 

 

Remember her TikTok "fantasizing about releasing all my music at once" dancing to DWAS in floral dress and black hair? l

 

She has been blurring the line between droplet-DWAS/harlequin/disease-LG7 for a while.

 

I think she sees each project as an equal facet of her creativity, either pulling from the same source of darkness (Lee Quinzel; Happy Mistake; Disease) or responding to/resolving it (DWAS). 
 

I think it was safer to intend DWAS as a droplet in case it flopped, and then adjust expectations for the LG7 lead accordingly. They clearly did not plan for it to be this big of a smash and are using it to their advantage as they should.

Just noticed the shipping date of DWAS physical CD and vinyl are delayed to Jan.5th, 2025.:ryan3: Oh they are working on that #1 again!:ryan3:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

11 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Just noticed the shipping date of DWAS physical CD and vinyl are delayed to Jan.5th, 2025.:ryan3: Oh they are working on that #1 again!:ryan3:

I don't think it will be necessary, if there isn't a big release the song should reach number 1 in the period from 27 dez/02 Jan

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

its not getting pushed back now that it has a global #1 smash as the lead single

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

push back reason is dwas cannibalizing all lg7 singles

 

a flowers tea

 

MfX5hE8.thumb.gif.3e8e57943f7632c5cdcb47

DWAS might be a great closing track for Private in Public. 
 

spacer.png

LG7 lead single DWAS is now at 12.2 million SPS worldwide. 

When the track list for LG7 is revealed and Disease isn't on it 

:suburban:

I see die with a smile getting a huge new years boost tbh

 

its lyrics are perfect for couples spending the holiday together and it'll also get the "2024 biggest hits" type boost 

  • Popular Post

If my math is correct there are 30 Christmas songs charting above disease in next week's hot 100 predictions.

 

That would mean it would be #68 without Christmas songs.

 

this may sound delusional but I honestly think that's pretty good all things considered. With the way people are talking about disease, you'd think it would be nowhere near the top 100, let alone #68, two months in. 

I've been listening to disease and DWAS so much that at this point it would've felt weird NOT having them on the same album for me.
 

I've been listening to them back to back so often that I've started to associate them together, so the concept of them being on the same album doesn't feel weird. Anyone else?

 

side note: this is kinda the most I've been into a Gaga era musically since artpop in terms of non stop listening. I can't believe we are so close to lg7 I feel so well fed from these two tracks alone 

43 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When the track list for LG7 is revealed and Disease isn't on it 

:suburban:

truly a reverse warholian experience

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

I've listening to disease and DWAS so much that honestly atp it would've felt weird NOT having them on the same album. I've just been consuming them so much back to back that I've associated the songs with my experience of listening to them together, so the concept of them being on the same album doesn't feel weird. Anyone else?

Same. Both tracks are immaculate, and as long as the rest of LG7 is of the same level of quality, I really don't care what genre(s) are on the album as long as it's not jazz

5 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

 

LG7 lead single is the only non-christmas song in the Top 20.

Why is it jan 4th when the Xmas songs will literally free fall as of 27th (3 days)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.