Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

1. Mr. Know It All

2. Never Again

3. Mine

4. Breakaway

5. Love So Soft

6. MLWSWY

7. Miss Independent

8. Heartbeat Song

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 hour ago, KellBell said:

I thought breakaway was the lead single??  
 

also, heartbeat song????

Technically SUBG is the official lead for the album. Breakaway came earlier solely as the soundtrack song.

And yes I love Heartbeat Song:coffee:

I would DIE if she did another troubadour type show.  I missed it last time and had such major FOMO.  

Edited by KellBell

1.  MLWSWY

2. HBS

3. Mine

4. UTT

5. BA

6. Mr. KIA

7.  MI

8. NA

9. LSS

10. CIC

 

 

I am not judging the songs themselves but lead single potential.

MLWSWY and HBS are exactly what I expect a lead single to be, especially in the 00s and 10s.

Mine ist smart a swell I think. Same as UTT. The rest were not the best choices for the lead imo.

Edited by GermanKCfan

uuuh, I want to rate the lead singles too! I'm picking SUBG instead of Breakaway, because that was the lead single where I'm from

 

01. My Life Would Suck Without You

02. Since U Been Gone

03. Mine (yes. It's that good. A future classic for sure)

04. Never Again

05. Love So Soft

06. Miss Independent

07.  Catch My Breath

08. Underneath The Tree

09. Me

10. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You)

11. Mr. Know It All

12. Heartbeat Song

1. Miss Independent

2. My Life Would Suck Without You

3. Never Again

4. Catch My Breath

5. Love So Soft

6. Since U Been Gone

7. Mine

8. Mr. Know It All

9. Heartbeat Song

 

:eli:

This is incredibly hard to do, and I’m not even sure I totally agree with my own ranking because I love each of these songs so much, but:

 

  1. Underneath The Tree
  2. Love So Soft
  3. Mine (Hard to say without hearing the whole album yet, but I’m obsessed with it rn regardless)
  4. Since U Been Gone
  5. Never Again
  6. My Life Would Suck Without You
  7. Miss Independent
  8. Christmas Isn’t Canceled
  9. Mr. Know It All
  10. Heartbeat Song
18 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Thanks bbs, you’re a star

So I checked what I have saved:

 

LSS

- mv first day 310k views, the mv reaches 2M views on 10.9.2017 (4th day), 3M on 13.09.2017, 4M on 16.09.2017, 30M on 23.03.2018

- spotify first 24h 733k ww, out which 317k were in the US

- it was #81 on spotify US on the 4th day since release

- 8m stream on spotify on 12.10.2017, 9.7m on 22.10.2017

 

album songs streams after 24h

- a minute - 116k

- heat - 473k

- medicine - 129k

- gh - 124k

- Wlw - 121k

- idtay - 110k

- cruel - 109k

- wyctl - 106k

- didn't i - 104k

- sd - 93k

- dyp - 87k

 

MOL era has 41M stream on spotify on 23.12.2017, 50M on 27.01.2018, 100M on 05.10.2018

10 hours ago, KellBell said:

My ranking for lead singles (Christmas albums excluded):

 

1.  MLWSWY

2. Breakaway

3. Mine

4. Never Again

5. Miss Independent

6. MKIA

7. LSS

8. Heartbeat Song

I forgot about catch my breath.  I would slot it between MI and MKIA.  

 

I’m basing this on my own taste and not ability to be a success.  

4 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

So I checked what I have saved:

 

LSS

- mv first day 310k views, the mv reaches 2M views on 10.9.2017 (4th day), 3M on 13.09.2017, 4M on 16.09.2017, 30M on 23.03.2018

- spotify first 24h 733k ww, out which 317k were in the US

- it was #81 on spotify US on the 4th day since release

- 8m stream on spotify on 12.10.2017, 9.7m on 22.10.2017

 

album songs streams after 24h

- a minute - 116k

- heat - 473k

- medicine - 129k

- gh - 124k

- Wlw - 121k

- idtay - 110k

- cruel - 109k

- wyctl - 106k

- didn't i - 104k

- sd - 93k

- dyp - 87k

 

MOL era has 41M stream on spotify on 23.12.2017, 50M on 27.01.2018, 100M on 05.10.2018

Thanks bbs, so it looks like we’re a bit behind where LSS started off. I hope that this single has more longevity, but I guess it’s worth remembering Atlantic did quite a lot to get those iTunes sales for LSS back in the day. Then again, the song has stalled on Spotify and they’ve since learnt how to do things a bit better there with B&B 

  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. Since U Been Gone
  3. Never Again
  4. Love So Soft
  5. Heartbeat Song
  6. Me
  7. Catch My Breath
  8. Mr. Know It All
  9. Miss Independent
  10. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You)
  11. Underneath the Tree
  12. Mine

Even in posting I'm already changing my ranking.

Do we think the special announcement on Monday could be an one-night-only concert back at the troubadour or some theater sized space dedicated for selected fans accompanied with a worldwide live-stream or maybe a official live recording? She could be singing some old stuff as well as songs yet to be released from chemistry.
She made it clear she wants to reach out to more fans but doesn’t want to tour or even stay too long in Vegas. So this sounds like a perfect solution. Plus it would suit the “intimate” vibe of the residency. Just a thought.

1 hour ago, livelikemusic said:
  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. Since U Been Gone
  3. Never Again
  4. Love So Soft
  5. Heartbeat Song
  6. Me
  7. Catch My Breath
  8. Mr. Know It All
  9. Miss Independent
  10. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You)
  11. Underneath the Tree
  12. Mine

Even in posting I'm already changing my ranking.

Mine dead last………

I didn’t realize there were so many HBS fans in here I’m genuinely surprised.  

14 minutes ago, KellBell said:

Mine dead last………

Like I stated, my list was already changing when I posted, but I just... have not connected to "Mine" at all. "Me" is a stronger choice, much like "Love So Soft" was the stronger choice when dual-released with the promotional "Move You".

Edited by livelikemusic

19 minutes ago, lyl94115 said:

Do we think the special announcement on Monday could be an one-night-only concert back at the troubadour or some theater sized space dedicated for selected fans accompanied with a worldwide live-stream or maybe a official live recording? She could be singing some old stuff as well as songs yet to be released from chemistry.

Spoiler

Yes. Not at the Troubadour though. 

 

Hot 97.5 Las Vegas posted Kelly's cover of Pick Up Your Feelings on their Facebook and it has almost 900 comments 3k shares and 217k views. Nothing but praise on the comments too :jonny:

Edited by KCFan2014

2 hours ago, livelikemusic said:
  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. Since U Been Gone
  3. Never Again
  4. Love So Soft
  5. Heartbeat Song
  6. Me
  7. Catch My Breath
  8. Mr. Know It All
  9. Miss Independent
  10. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You)
  11. Underneath the Tree
  12. Mine

Even in posting I'm already changing my ranking.

Sis.. :biblio: 

On 4/15/2023 at 8:04 PM, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

A few hours ago I guesstimated:

 

450k for mine and 225k for me based on Kelly Clarkson Spotify early numbers compared to 9 to 5.

 

so, they’re quite decent opening numbers considering:

 

mine: 515,345

me: 209,893

 

mine: 802,365 (+287,020)

me: 353,105 (+143,212)

Oooo if we're ranking 1st singles.... I would say these would be mine based on a mix of personal preference, how I think they represent their respective albums, the quality of the songs themselves and hit factor:

  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. Underneath The Tree
  3. Miss Independent
  4. Catch My Breath
  5. Love So Soft
  6. Never Again
  7. Mine (although this will likely change once I have more time with the song and when I get to hear the album in full)
  8. Breakaway
  9. Mr. Know It All
  10. Heartbeat Song
  11. Christmas Isn't Cancelled (Just You)
3 hours ago, jpsketch said:
  Hide contents

Yes. Not at the Troubadour though. 

 

Spoiler

but it is being recorded? :duca:

 

17 minutes ago, Godfrizilla said:

Oooo if we're ranking 1st singles.... I would say these would be mine based on a mix of personal preference, how I think they represent their respective albums, the quality of the songs themselves and hit factor:

  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. Underneath The Tree
  3. Miss Independent
  4. Catch My Breath
  5. Love So Soft
  6. Never Again
  7. Mine (although this will likely change once I have more time with the song and when I get to hear the album in full)
  8. Breakaway
  9. Mr. Know It All
  10. Heartbeat Song
  11. Christmas Isn't Cancelled (Just You)

I forgot about Catch My Breath, a God-tier song.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.