Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

I love the back cover of the album (maybe more than the actual cover)

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

I am absolutely thrilled to have KC the artist (and writer) back.  I think both songs are phenomenal, but there is something really special about 'mine'.  It's a ballad but doesn't feel like a ballad because it has so much bite to it.  Obsessed with the chorus.  And for the first time in my KC standom, I can genuinely say I've barely thought about chart success, but I feel like this one could do alright!  I'm happy she's leading off the era this way.  It's a re-introduction and an evolution.

3 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

y'all relistening, Mine's lyrics are absolutely heartbreaking. I'm tearing up for her listening to this. Mine is the heartbreak and Me is the sunshine IMO. 

yaaaaassss :jonny::jonny2:

I’m happy that it’s not a 10-12 track album. I’ve realized a lot of upcoming albums now are low on tracks (Jonas bros, Niall, Jessie Ware, Jason Mraz, Bebe Rexha) 😭 I’m also glad we didn’t get an intro ala A minute 🤭

Why in the hell does it play every other song on Spotify but Me/Mine when I click on it. Never had that happen before

Edited by KCFan2014

2 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

It’s especially interesting if the streaming data follows the early numbers on YouTube:

 

mine 47k

me 31k

 

maybe me is more instant for people but mine more replayable 

I think i definitely prefer mine over me. Mine is just so different production wise for kelly that it feels like i am listening to a new artist.

does anyone know why my december isn't available on Apple music canada?

Digital sales data website currently estimates that the songs have sold the following amount in the USA so far:

 

me: 1,466

mine: 1,150

 

hoe many SPS units normally do songs with no radio numbers need to land on the BBHot 100? 

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

It’s especially interesting if the streaming data follows the early numbers on YouTube:

 

mine 47k

me 31k

 

maybe me is more instant for people but mine more replayable 

Update on YouTube:

 

mine: 66k (+19k)

me: 47k (+16k)

 

Will wait the Spotify numbers but it seems they made the correct choice regarding “streaming” at first glance 

8 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I always hate how unreliable her fanbase is. 

How so? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.