Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

They must  are gonna be super strict wirh no phones lmao

 

Nice but what are they gonna do relase it like Adele did it on Tv

I feel this is her most uneventful rollout of a lead single. She was everywhere with LSS and this doesn’t have anything - no videos, just one performance, no play listing, no pop radio.

 

Atlantic isn’t really spending much, if at all, here. Very unfortunate. RCA did her better 

On 4/17/2023 at 2:32 PM, Rv1709 said:

I feel this is her most uneventful rollout of a lead single. She was everywhere with LSS and this doesn’t have anything - no videos, just one performance, no play listing, no pop radio.

 

Atlantic isn’t really spending much, if at all, here. Very unfortunate. RCA did her better 

 

Edited by KCFan2014

1 minute ago, KCFan2014 said:

Yea she seems to barely even care for such a personal record 

I think she cares about the music and record.  I don't think she cares much about its commercial success.  She's never loved doing any of the things to promote songs/albums even in her prime.  She also has another career now basically with her TV show that she seems to like doing and makes her $$.  

 

 

3 minutes ago, KellBell said:

I think she cares about the music and record.  I don't think she cares much about its commercial success.  She's never loved doing any of the things to promote songs/albums even in her prime.  She also has another career now basically with her TV show that she seems to like doing and makes her $$.  

 

 

.

 

 

 

Weirdly "mine" has updated on Spotify but "me" hasn't.

 

mine: 1,010,696 (+208,331)

13 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Yea she seems to barely even care for such a personal record 

Yeah, writing a whole album and dedicating a show to perform every single track while telling stories about them on her birthday totally means that she doesn't give a f*ck about the album.

 

She needs to make another green screen MV to prove how passionate she is about the music!

5 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Yeah, writing a whole album and dedicating a show to perform every single track while telling stories about them on her birthday totally means that she doesn't give a f*ck about the album.

I feel like this base has been begging for a live concert taping for years. Here it is.

Just now, jpsketch said:

I feel like this base has been begging for a live concert taping for years. Here it is.

Exactly. I completely adore the concept - we finally get to hear the WHOLE album in one go live and also she will tell stories about it. AND it is taped. I can't wait!

2 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I feel like this base has been begging for a live concert taping for years. Here it is.

literally begged for years lmao

11 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Weirdly "mine" has updated on Spotify but "me" hasn't.

 

mine: 1,010,696 (+208,331)

"me" has now updated

 

456,725 (+103,620)

 

So, today the "chemistry era" is currently at 1,467,421 spotify streams (9,783 SPS or 978 album equivalents hahah)

2 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Exactly. I completely adore the concept - we finally get to hear the WHOLE album in one go live and also she will tell stories about it. AND it is taped. I can't wait!

Right!!! And think of all the album tracks that she's never done live. Don't have to worry about that here.

9 minutes ago, Chubbybunny101 said:

I got a ticket!! Now just gotta figure out a flight :dies:

how much was the ticket?

7 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

I feel like this base has been begging for a live concert taping for years. Here it is.

So will this air on NBC/Peacock in June?

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

how much was the ticket?

$100

30 minutes ago, BurnGoesTheChivas said:

Yeah, writing a whole album and dedicating a show to perform every single track while telling stories about them on her birthday totally means that she doesn't give a f*ck about the album.

 

She needs to make another green screen MV to prove how passionate she is about the music!

Lmao please show me where I said anything about a music video

 

I just meant it seems very uneventful so far not much promoting of the single or news about promotion 

 

I still love her no matter what she does I just want her to get the recognition she deserves

Edited by KCFan2014

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.