Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Ok, for me, officially, only two KC songs have actually made me cry...Piece by Piece and Me 

 

Me really seems like a heavy emotional release for her. Wow. I'm shook.  

the CD with the alternate cover is available to pre-order on target now.  vinyl still not up yet.

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Update on YouTube:

 

mine: 66k (+19k)

me: 47k (+16k)

 

Will wait the Spotify numbers but it seems they made the correct choice regarding “streaming” at first glance 

Update:

 

mine: 78k (+12k)

me: 56k (+9k)

 

gaining ever so slightly faster than before

56 minutes ago, KellBell said:

the CD with the alternate cover is available to pre-order on target now.  vinyl still not up yet.

any mention of bonus tracks?

i wish there was a little bit more of a fanfare with the new single. Like Kelly should've performed it today on her show or have a live performance video taped for the Today show. I know I sound demanding, I'm a greedy bottom lol. I just want to see more exposure for Mine and Me. 

Excited for the title track after hearing Kelly talk about it on IG Live. 

The IG live has me stoked omg

 

We are getting some kind of announcement Monday 

Tidbits from the IG live today:
 
- Says the most personal song on ‘chemistry’ is the title track, says it’s unlike any song she’s recorded and also says it’s a nod to Jeff Buckley.
 
- Says she references country music on the album but it’s not actually country sounding. Says the album is very pop, singer/songwriter, punk rock, and soul. Says it’s ‘Breakaway’ meets ’Stronger’ meets ‘Meaning of Life’
 
- Says it’s similar in rawness to ‘My December’ but much different sonically than MD.
 
- Says church vocals on “me” are all her.
 
- Says there’s a big reason why Steve Martin is on the album that is referenced in another song.
 
- Wishes full album was out.
 
- Big announcement coming Monday.

What’s the announcement coming Monday? She referenced it after reading a comment where someone said “will you be performing…” and I don’t know what the rest of the question was because I couldn’t find it. 
 

She said it’s something she has wanted to do since the beginning of recording the album. 
 

:duca:

 

 

Kelly wrote all but two tracks on the album :jonny5: (she said so during the IG live)

She also said she’s performing Mine for the first time on her show on April 14th, which is today, so I’m assuming she means Monday?

2 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

She also said she’s performing Mine for the first time on her show on April 14th, which is today, so I’m assuming she means Monday?

she means Tuesday, she probably has so many dates swimming in her brain. She also recorded the show with "mine" like a month ago.

7 minutes ago, MJ Boston said:

What’s the announcement coming Monday? She referenced it after reading a comment where someone said “will you be performing…” and I don’t know what the rest of the question was because I couldn’t find it. 
 

She said it’s something she has wanted to do since the beginning of recording the album. 
 

:duca:

 

 

I was searching for the comment too lol :duca:

Edited by KCFan2014

7 minutes ago, Shiro said:

What does "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" even mean? D; 

 

It’s a movie about erasing memories of an ex. 

14 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Kelly wrote all but two tracks on the album :jonny5: (she said so during the IG live)

:falcon:

Not sure how reliable but on the KCE someone said the announcement Monday is something happening this month 

 

Only 2 weeks left wtf could it be? If true

Edited by KCFan2014

1 minute ago, KCFan2014 said:

Not sure how reliable but on the KCE someone said the announcement Monday is something happening this month 

Spoiler

It is. Kelly's bday, to be exact. :)

 

Can someone link me to the album thread? I can't find it :biblio:

4 minutes ago, jpsketch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It is. Kelly's bday, to be exact. :)

 

A new wayfair set? :duca:

 

I'm excited but lost. I have no clue what it could be lol thanks for the info :jonny:

Edited by KCFan2014

4 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

A new wayfair set? :duca:

new popcorn flavor?? :duca:

15 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

new popcorn flavor?? :duca:

:duca: 

Edited by KCFan2014

30 minutes ago, Shiro said:

What does "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" even mean? D; 

 

It’s a movie about literally erasing memories of an ex bc it was so painful but the ending of the movie implies the two people keep going back to each other and hurting each other again and again anyway without knowledge of previous memories.  

Im sad she said a few songs were cut because they were to personal I wanted to hear her drag him through the mud but I understand why she didn't want them on there 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.