Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 hour ago, DEGUOM said:

Kelly wrote all but two tracks on the album :jonny5: (she said so during the IG live)

nice, 12 songs is really awesome. I wonder if the song Brynn wrote is still on the album.

1 hour ago, KCFan2014 said:

Im sad she said a few songs were cut because they were to personal I wanted to hear her drag him through the mud but I understand why she didn't want them on there 

I feel that yeah I would love to hear them, but I get she's thinking about her kids and how that could probably affect them down the line.

 

I still have major faith in this record cause she does say it's super personal - and hearing both these songs weren't initially the first choice to release is interesting.

 

So excited whats to come; but it does sound like she recorded a lot (not even including the super lyrically harsh songs), so maybe we will sometime down the line get a Chemistry deluxe or a another side with some of those remaining tracks!

18 minutes ago, wren said:

I feel that yeah I would love to hear them, but I get she's thinking about her kids and how that could probably affect them down the line.

 

I still have major faith in this record cause she does say it's super personal - and hearing both these songs weren't initially the first choice to release is interesting.

 

So excited whats to come; but it does sound like she recorded a lot (not even including the super lyrically harsh songs), so maybe we will sometime down the line get a Chemistry deluxe or a another side with some of those remaining tracks!

Yea she's definitely thinking about her kids but I definitely think she has some songs that gonna drag his a** good that made the record. I was already excited for Red Flag Collector but hearing her talk about it makes me even more excited. Sad she teared up talking about it though 

3 minutes ago, wren said:

The spotify vinyl is sold out :clap3:

Nice! I grabbed one! And I got an Urban Outfitters one cuz that only has 1,000 available 

Useless update: yesterday I streamed Mine & Me A LOT. And even though I've listened to both of the songs the same amount of time, I woke up today with Me playing a loop in my head and I can't remember how Mine goes at all. 

At this point, I'll be surprised if they don't capitalize on Me instead of Mine, considering even the iTunes numbers favorite Me. 

That IG live got me so excited for the album. I can't think of what the Monday announcement is. My mind goes right to a broadway announcement with TKCS moving to NYC, but that would be odd timing. It has to be related to the album some how. 

4 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

That IG live got me so excited for the album. I can't think of what the Monday announcement is. My mind goes right to a broadway announcement with TKCS moving to NYC, but that would be odd timing. It has to be related to the album some how. 

I see people guessing music video which doesn’t make sense cause she says she’s been wanting to do it for a long time.  I’m guessing live concert recording.  

4 minutes ago, KellBell said:

I see people guessing music video which doesn’t make sense cause she says she’s been wanting to do it for a long time.  I’m guessing live concert recording.  

I agree. No way it's a MV because she would never be excited about that. She hates MVs. It sounded like something to do with performing...? I think your guess is a good one. Maybe the IG was will you be performing live soon? To which she almost said something like, "we are actually going to release an album of a live performance."  I don't know. I'm perplexed. I really want it to be a re-recording of past songs. 

@MissedTheTrain what note does she hit in Me? I thought it was a G#5 but is it higher? Kinda sounds higher 

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

@MissedTheTrain what note does she hit in Me? I thought it was a G#5 but is it higher? Kinda sounds higher 

It's a G#5!

5 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Update:

 

mine: 78k (+12k)

me: 56k (+9k)

 

gaining ever so slightly faster than before

Update:

 

mine: 122k (+44k)

me: 90k (+34k)

 

Will be very interested for the Spotify numbers to see if they match given how iTunes is different.


Quick question on YouTube, do youtube streams count in any major markets? 


these surely must be very very early in the day streams (or wishful thinking: the equivalents of the clips that were given to us) 

3 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

It's a G#5!

Thought so 

 

Thanks sis i knew you would help me lol

11 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

1. The hat is back 

2. ok confirmed no tour 

The vinyl sales will count first week right only if they are shipped that week? Ugh please don't mess this up Atlantic lol

3 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

1. The hat is back 

2. ok confirmed no tour 

those are interviews from 2020/21 edited together…nothing recent

 

What do y’all make of her withholding specific songs and only putting out the more relatable watered down picks? As per her IG LIVE

10 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Update:

 

mine: 122k (+44k)

me: 90k (+34k)

 

Will be very interested for the Spotify numbers to see if they match given how iTunes is different.


Quick question on YouTube, do youtube streams count in any major markets? 

Update:

 

mine: 162k (+40k)

me: 124k (+34k)

 

me closing down mine compared to a few hours ago 

2 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

What do y’all make of her withholding specific songs and only putting out the more relatable watered down picks? As per her IG LIVE

i don’t think she left out the really personal songs to make sure the album was relatable … from previous interviews it sounds like one of the big delays in this album was her needing to process the divorce/thinking about the “tiny hearts” involved. i think she sat with the music and some of that anger subsided (she seems in a healthier place where she is looking at it as the marriage ran its course/good things came from it). i understand that she doesn’t want nitty gritty details out there … i guess she doesn’t want her music to exploit the situation/pull a Taylor Swift? which is fine by me. she did say she wrote on 12/14 tracks, so that’s exciting to me because i always prefer songs that she writes and we haven’t had that many credits on an album since MD.

11 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Quick question on YouTube, do youtube streams count in any major markets? 

youtube counts in the US! not sure about the UK/Australia/other markets.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.