Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

#19 on NMF UK :irate:

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey
typo -fat thumbs

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

3 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Her webstore, search chemistry and it shows up.

Amazing! It must be hidden for some reason 

42 minutes ago, rmmas said:

spacer.png
 

 

Holy :jonny6:

JUST ORDERED - ONLY 3000 COPIES!!!

 

----

also both songs are absolutely INCREDIBLE - I'm so excited for this era and am so proud of Kelly.

Edited by wren

Mine is #8 on Spotify’s New Music Friday playlist!! 
 

I think that’s a pretty good spot. 
 

Both songs are great!

I love both songs equally. :jonny5:

 

Mine is so different for her and I love it.

4 minutes ago, wren said:

JUST ORDERED - ONLY 3000 COPIES!!!

 

----

also both songs are absolutely - I'm so excited for this era and am so proud of Kelly.

And that one is a Spotify one 

1 hour ago, Ericjtsang said:

where in the song is it, i heard a few high notes, but not an expert lol

The G#5 is at 1:53 on the word secrets

23 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

OMG I love this photo

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

https://kellyclarksonmerch.lnk.to/chemistrycollection

 

All the coloured variants are here.

 

Target, Walmart, B&N, UO.

Oh damn the target version has it's own cover! Ok probably buying their vinyl too 

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

https://kellyclarksonmerch.lnk.to/chemistrycollection

 

All the coloured variants are here.

 

Target, Walmart, B&N, UO.

This is so fricking cool! I think I might get the urban outfitter version

Not my fave plugging up the vinyl factories. I’m gonna be poor after this. :busted:
 

I just ordered 2 copies of the Spotify variant. 

48 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

#19 on MNF UK :irate:

What's MNF?

 

 

Just now, KevinKDC said:

What's MNF?

 

 

I think they mean NMF new music friday 

5 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I think they mean NMF new music friday 

Ahh makes sense. It's a great position for Kelly. If I remember correctly this is her first time appearing on NMF.

the way her voice cracks ever so subtly at the last “how a heart can be used” is killing me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.