Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

The photoshoot and overall esthetics for this album are really great. The best since MD.

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

18 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

What's MNF?

 

 

Edited now - NMF (stupid fat thumbs) new music friday 

 

also just spent money I don’t have on the Spotify vinyl :gaycat4:

I hope Mine can at least go top 40. I feel like it’s easier to digest than Love So Soft. 

4 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

The photoshoot and overall esthetics for this album are really great. The best since MD.

I think whatever convo(s) she’s had with Stevie Nicks did what needed to be done.

OMG all these vinyls! I want them all! I got the spotify one for now. I'll figure out which other ones I want tomorrow when I'm not so incoherent  :jonnycat:

Happy New Era!!!

10 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

It's going to be interesting to see these two songs battle it out. For me "Me" was much more instant so this isn't surprising to me. However after a few hours "Mine" really hit and I like it the most now, and I can understand why they choose it as the lead.

I just purchased the Spotify vinyl and the signed booklet CD! So excited. I’ll probably get the target version later. 

9 minutes ago, KCDC said:

OMG all these vinyls! I want them all! I got the spotify one for now. I'll figure out which other ones I want tomorrow when I'm not so incoherent  :jonnycat:

Happy New Era!!!

I’ll probably get the Target version. 

I love how Kelly is one of the few artists still putting out actual album covers—with name and title. Everyone else is using "album pictures" that it's so hard to remember the albums I actually listened to (and loved) over a year ago. There's so many that I want to revisit, but I don't even know their titles. I just remember what they look like. Describing them on Google Search turns up nothing. :skull: It's even worse when the artist is new and unrecognizable and have a generic ass mononym (going by one name only).

Edited by Monday Night Messiah

17 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I hope Mine can at least go top 40. I feel like it’s easier to digest than Love So Soft. 

Didn’t LSS have a LOT of iTunes sales for the era it was released in

Just listened to both. I'm still digesting, but honestly... "Me" seems like the money bag here. It's the kind of anthemic song that appeals to a larger mature audience. I won't be surprised if the song is picked for a commercial and keeps repeating on TV 24/7. 

 

Love the black and white photo :heart2: wonder if it’s the back of the record. 

Is Kelly’s website forcing anyone else to buy the Team Kelly sticker with the Spotify Vinyl? I can’t get it out of my cart and don’t want to pay $7 for a sticker as much as I love kelly :coffee:

4 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Is Kelly’s website forcing anyone else to buy the Team Kelly sticker with the Spotify Vinyl? I can’t get it out of my cart and don’t want to pay $7 for a sticker as much as I love kelly :coffee:

It's discounted at checkout so you get it for free.

Wow, I think both songs are brilliant and each bring something different to the table. I am still going back and forth over which I like better.
 

Me is just so powerful and builds in a very exciting way. I love the choir. It's like a true anthem. 
 

Mine is a little more vulnerable and feels like a slightly different sound for Kelly in a positive way. I can hear the Trampoline and Happier Than Ever influences (as recorded on Kellyoke) 
 

Regardless, this era is clearly about lyrics and vocals with both of those songs. 

4 hours ago, kelli101 said:

 

Love the black and white photo :heart2: wonder if it’s the back of the record. 

The track listing is one it so id assume so. I think the vinyl packaging/booklet is gonna be gorgeous. 

y'all relistening, Mine's lyrics are absolutely heartbreaking. I'm tearing up for her listening to this. Mine is the heartbreak and Me is the sunshine IMO. 

14 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

y'all relistening, Mine's lyrics are absolutely heartbreaking. I'm tearing up for her listening to this. Mine is the heartbreak and Me is the sunshine IMO. 

Yes!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.